- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AS YOU WISH is better than new, lightly used Grand Banks 46SX Eastbay with the very desirable Zeus Pod Drive system. She is extremely well equipped with:
- Freedom Lift hydraulic lift dinghy cradle system
- Flag Blue Imron painted hull with clear coat
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Zeus Pod Drives with Sky Hook
- 600 Hp Cummins engines - 345 hours as of 9/2013
- Excellent Raymarine electronics
- 500 GPD Water Maker
- Custom UltraLeather fabrics
- Fresh bottom paint October, 2013
- Prop speed applied to dual props October, 2013
AS YOU WISH is aggressively priced and already has the equipment most add later including a painted Flag Blue hull.
- AS YOU WISH
- Construction Fiberglass outer skin: gel-coated, Cook composites & Polymers Fiberglass: hand-laid Hull barrier: epoxy undercoat, Z-Spar, 2 coats Hull boot stripe: painted Awl-Grip, White Hull color: Imron painted Flag Blue with gold Cove Stripe 8/2012 Hull lamination: Hydrex resin skin coat, Reichold Hull structural grid: fiberglass and foam Hull: composite, fully cored, w/cross-lined high density PVC foam core Quarter guard: FRP molded, with stainless steel rub rail Structural bulkheads: composite, partially watertight (2) Mechanical Equipment Ball valves and thru hull fittings above water line: bronze housings, chrome valves, Groco Bilge pump: manual, Whale Gusher 10 MK3 Engine controls: Cummins, electric control system and joystick docking system Engine raw water intake strainers: Groco seawater filter kits SD-2500-S Engine room faucet: fresh water, cold only Engine room sole: teak slats Engine room sound insulation: fiberglass wool, composite panels Exhaust system: underwater through propeller hub, and idle bypass muffler Fire extinguisher: in engine room, with engine-generator-blower shut down and override control, Fireboy Fuel filters: Raco water separators on each engine (duplex) and generator (single) Fuel tanks: two aluminum tanks baffled (500 US gallon) capacity Generator exhaust system: with gas/water separator, Centek Oil change system: Groco pump, DC Model G-3, with quick disconnect fittings Propellers: counter rotating, stainless steel (included in Zeus) Steering: electric/hydraulic (integral with Zeus) Water purification system: Seagull IV X-1F microbiological purifier with faucet, in galley Water tank: aluminum tank, baffled, 549 liter (145 US gallons) capacity Watermaker: preparation only Electrical Equipment Air horn: DC, AFI Marine Alarm and indicator panel: mimicked boat profile LED panel, at helm Batteries – Engines: one 12V Bank, made of 2 unites AGM Lifeline, 12V, 210Ah, with fiberglass boxes, lids and straps Batteries – Service: one 12V bank, made of 2 units AGM Lifeline, 12V, 255Ah, with fiberglass boxes, lids and straps Battery – Generator: 1 unit AGM Lifeline, 12V,105Ah, with fiberglass box, lid and strap Battery charger: Mastervolt Charge Master 12/100-3, 12V, 100A automatic Battery condition indicator: BEB, at electrical panel Battery disconnect switches: BEP, remote motorized Battery paralleling: BEP, dual sense Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR), 125A Bilge pumps: three (3) units, DC automatic, with high water alarms at helm(s), Rule Mate RM2000-24 Bonding system: zinc anodes, on raw water cooling systems and heat exchangers Carbon monoxide detectors: in sleeping areas and salon, Seafire Marine DC outlet: 12V, one unit at helm Distribution panels: AC/DC, BEP Engine gauges and instrumentation: Cummins, (2) Vessel View displays at helm Engine room lights: DC. LED, Hella Marine Engine room ventilation: two blowers, DC, Delta “T” Engine start/stop: at helm Entertainment system: Bose 321 Series III DVD Home Entertainment System Fresh water system: pressurized, DC, Shurflo Galvanic Islolator: Prosafe Generator: upgraded Onan 11.5 kW with sound shield, e-QD Series, 11.5 kW Holding tank – black water: polyethylene, (60 US gallons) capacity, deck fitting for dockside pumpout, equipped with direct discharge pump, DC, SeaLand Sani Pump T12 Holding tank – level indicator: Dometic Sealand, model DTM, at helm statin Navigation lights: DC, LED, Hella Marine Outlets: AC, with GFCI or ELCB protection, Vimar Shore power inlet aft: 1 x 50A aft with Glendinning Cable master and 75’ cable Tank monitoring: gauges for fuel and water tanks, display at helm, Smart Switch TD4000 Water heater: AC, (20 US Gallon), capacity, Seaward H-2050W Windshield wipers: washer, intermittent-lo-medium-high speeds, electronic touch control panel, Exalto Wiring: marine-grade tin-plated copper Exterior Equipment Anchor chain locker: with partition for rope and chain, self-draining Anchor platform: stainless steel, single stainless steel roller Anodes: aluminum; hull and Zeus pods Cabin top: painted non-skid, Awlgrip, “Moondust” color Cleats: for fenders, stainless steel, pop-up, two units, at cockpit coaming Cleats: for mooring, stainless steel, fixed Courtesy Lights: LED, Hella Marine Deck fills: fuel, water and waste pumpout; at side decks Decking: side and forward decks, painted non-skid, Awlgrip, “Moondust” color Flag poles: varnished teak, with stainless steel holders at bow and stern Foredeck lockers: port and starboard Fresh and saltwater wash down: with quick disconnect outlet, at bow, including one hose Grab rails: stainless steel Hardtop: painted non-skid, Awlgrip,”GV White” color Mast: aluminum, painted, fixed, low profile on fiberglass base, with radar bracket (for radome antenna), spreader Navigation light boards: varnished teak, port and starboard Rubrail: heavy-duty vinyl, stainless steel insert profile Safety rails: at main deck, 1 1/8” diameter round profile stainless steel, with intermediate rail Safety rail around cockpit, 1 1/8” stainless steel Skylight hatches: Manship, stainless steel Swim ladder: stainless steel, collapsible/sectional, mounted under swim platform Swim platform: teak, 15 slats, 88.9 cm (35”) Toe rail: varnished teak, z Spar 1015 Captain’s Varnish, 7 coats Windlass: DC, vertical gypsy and capstan, chain/rode, low profile, Maxwell VWC1500 Windows: grey tempered glass at salon sides, clear tempered glass at salon front, fritted, bonded in place Windshield: center opening, tempered glass, with electric actuator Electronics (2) E120W Raymarine GPS plotter/radar/depth Raymarine ST70 Depth/Speed/temp Raymarine 240 VHF handheld with remote speaker Raymarine SR6 SAT Weather receiver system (2) Cummins Smartcraft engine displays NOTE – Autopilot built into Zeus pod drives SAT TV – Satellite at Sea Full Motion Tracking Direct TV system Direct TV DVR receiver for salon TV system and interfaced to TV’s and E120 display Direct TV receiver for stateroom TV’s 26” Samsung LED TV – salon 26” Samsung LED TV – master & guest staterooms Fusion IP700 AM/FM/iPod multi audio zone stereo system Fusion Sirius SAT expansion package Polyplaner Marine speakers for galley, cockpit and staterooms with volume control Cockpit / Aft Deck Decking: solid teak, epoxy bonded TDS System Engine room access: pneumatic deck hatch, stainless steel ladder Self-draining cockpit: stainless steel drains, on each port and starboard Settee: (i) aft facing at cockpit, straight, molded fiberglass, underseat storage, (ii) cushions, self-piping, vinyl SoftDura “Off White” Shower: hand-held, in cockpit, with retractable hose, hot/cold, Scanvik Transom door: hinged, opening inwards, solid fiberglass, with latch Helm Area Chart locker: teak, on port side of helm station Companion seat: built-in, straight, to port Compass: flush mounted on top of electronics console, Ritchie Electronics console: teak body and instrument panel Electronics overhead console: teak, with removable panels Helmseat: Stidd Admiral Low Back, with deluxe chrome package and cupholder, on sliders Steering wheel: stainless steel, teak rimmed Salon Door – aft deckhouse: hinged aluminum painted, interior teak inlay Settee to port: U-shaped, under-seat storage drawers – re-upholstered 9/2012 with Ultraleather Settee to starboard: straight, under-seat storage drawers re-upholstered 9/2012 with Ultraleather Skylight hatches: two, at hardtop, with Oceanair screens and shades Table: teak, flat top with pattern and maple inlay, flip-up leaves, fixed stainless steel pedestal – electric raise and lower Teak and Holly sole TV cabinet: Powered Manship pop-up TV lift with 26” Samsung LED TV interfaced with Bose speakers and Fusion Windows: opening, with screens, port & starboard Window aft – electric raise and lower Galley Cooktop: AC, three electric burners, Princess Gourmet Counterop: Granite Giallo Topazio Exhaust blower: DC, 3” diameter, Jabsco 35115-0020 Faucet: Grohe, single lever, pull-out head with hose Freezer: top load access, 12V, Waeco CB36 Galleyware – dishware: six sets of bone china (each set included dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, coffee mug) plug two serving platters Galleyware – glasses six sets (each set includes highball, tumbler. Red wine, white wine) Lockers: teak, storage Oven: microwave/convection over, Sharp R930CS Refrigerator/freezer: front opening, 12V Waeco MDC11 Sink: single bowl, stainless steel, Franke Utility Room Access: from galley hatch with gas lift Exhaust blower: DC, 3” diameter, Jabsco 31551-000 Locker: storage Sole: teak slats, natural Refrigerator with freezer Splendide washer/dryer combo - vented Owner’s Stateroom Berth: island, with underberth storage drawers Cabinets: storage throughout Hanging locker: cedar-lined, Aqua Signal interior lights Head and shower access: private en suite Mattress: inner springs, pillow top with memory foam Port-holes: stainless steel, opening, smoked glass, with screens Reading lights: two (2), DC, chrome finish Skylight hatch: Manship, smoked, with Oceanair screen and shade Owner’s Head Cabinets: under-counter storage Countertop: Granite Giallo Topazio Exhaust blower: DC, Pelonis Mirror: above sink Port-hole: stainless steel, opening, smoked glass, with screen Shower drain: automatic drainpump, DC, Whale Shower faucet: Grohe, mixer, hand-held Shower stall: separate cell, plexi doors, with teak slats shower pan Sink faucet: Grohe, single lever Sink: under-mount, porcelain Skylight hatch: Manship, smoked, with Oceanair screen and shade Toilet: SeaLand Vacuflush, fresh water flush through vacuum generator and pump Vanity: above-counter storage Guest Stateroom Berths: twin singles, storage below Hanging locker: teak, cedar-lined, Aqua Signal interior lights Head access: en suite Mattresses: inner spring, pillow top with memory foam Night table: teak, with drawer, between berths Port-hole: stainless steel, opening, smoked glass, with screen Reading lights: two (2), DC, LED, chrome finish Guest Head/ Shower Cabinets: under-counter storage Counterop: Granite Giallo Topazio Exhaust blower: DC, Pelonis Mirror: above sink Port-hole: stainless steel, opening, smoked glass, with screen Shower drain: automatic drain pump, DC, Whale Shower faucet: Grohe, mixer, hand-held Shower stall: combined with head, teak slats shower pan Sink faucet: Grohe, single lever Sink: under-mount, porcelain Skylight hatch: Manship, smoked, with Oceanair screen and shade Toilet: SeaLand Vacuflush, fresh water flush through vacuum generator and pump Interior 46SX layout – standard (S01/F01): (1) salon with U-settee to port, straight settee to starboard – (ii) helmseat and companion seat – (iii) down galley – (iv) two cabins, forward Master with en suite head and shower, Guest cabin, day head (v)utility room Bulkheads: (i) teak veneer, (ii) Formica Cabin doors: teak, with raised panels, polished chrome lock sets Cabinet furniture: teak, raised panels Countertops – galley: Corian, “Savannah” Countertops – heads: Corian, “Savannah” Dimer switches: in salon and cabins, Vimar, bronze covers Drawer slides: Blum Motion, soft closing Drawers: teak faced with positive locks Grab rails: teak bars, stainless steel fittings Hardware: stainless steel and chrome Headlining: vinyl panels, removable with Fast Mount System Hull ceiling sides: teak Interior varnish: satin marine finish, six coats, International Goldspar Satin Varnish Lighting: Xenon, DC, Cantalupi Lights: reading lights at berths Portlights: lower deck, opening, with screens, Aritex Skylight hatch screen: Oceanair, with teak trim Sole – lower deck: teak & holly in cabins, heads and companionway Sole – upper deck: teak & holly Steps anti-slip: custom rubber traction strips Window treatments – fabric curtains Factory and Dealer Options Fresh water shore connection with pressure reducer Marineair with reverse cycle head and generator upgraded to Onan 11.5 kW with soundshield Raymarine electronics Coastal Package Engine Display – additional Cummins Vessel View. Total of (2) Entertainment system upgraded to Bose 321 Series III DVD Home Entertainment system Icemaker in cockpit cabinet Glendenning Cable Master, power 50 amp with 75’ cable Skyhook for Zeus drives Saltwater washdown at bow Refrigerator and freezer combo in Utility room Granite countertops throughout – Gaillo Topazio Custom fabrics, Salon Ultraleather. Owner Upgrades Imron MX600 Flag Blue painted hull with Imron Clear Coat Freedom lift (dinghy not included) Hydraulic dinghy lift Offshore Marine LT 500 GPD water maker SAT TV & Radio Fusion Multi audio zone stereo system Spendide Combo washer/dryer Samsung 26” LED TV for salon interfaced with Bose system Samsung 26” LED TV for Master Stateroom Samsung 26” LED TV for Guest Stateroom Stereo dual marine speakers in galley, cockpit and staterooms Volume controls for (4) zones Stamoid aft deck back drop cover to keep teak cockpit covered while docked Sunbrella “linen” cap rail covers Sunbrella “linen” port & starboard name board covers Windshield cover in 90% shade Phitertex fabric fitted over wipers Port & Starboard windshield covers in 90% shade Phitertex Aft windows and door shade in same fabric Aft cockpit settee canvas cover Comments AS YOU WISH is a lightly used Grand Banks 46SX Eastbay with the very desirable Zeus Pod Drive system. She is extremely well equipped with: Freedom Lift hydraulic lift dinghy cradle Flag Blue painted hull Washer/Dryer Zeus Pod Drives Excellent Raymarine electronics Water maker Canvas cap rail covers Full exterior canvas package AS YOU WISH is fairly priced and ready for her next owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.