UPGRADED C-15 CATERPILLARS WITH LOW HOURS. OWNER JUST PURCHASED CATERPILLAR EXTENDED WARRANTIES IN SEPT 2013 (2 YEAR, 600HRS, NO DEDUCTIBLE)!!
3 STATEROOMS WITH CHERRY WOOD CABINETRY AND ULTRA LEATHER. POWERED WITH CATERPILLAR C15'S WITH VERY LOW HOURS. LOADED UP WITH EQUIPMENT AND UPGRADES. NEW GARMIN TOUCH SCREEN PLOTTERS IN 2012, SPARE PROPS, EPERB, ROD STORAGE, EXTRA FUEL, CENTRAL VACUUM, WASHER DRYER, ETC. ETC. 14' TENDER WITH QUICK-LIFT DAVIT. ANNUAL SERVICES JUST COMPLETED AUG 2013.
DON’T MISS THIS ONE!!
- Displacement: 43,200
- Fuel: 977 Fresh Water: 164
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Salon has an L-shaped leather settee on the port side and is open to the Galley / Dinette. The dinette has comfortable leather seating and a generous sized dining table. The large galley is directly across and is well-equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave/convection oven, ample drawer and cabinet storage, generous counter space and a two-burner stove top. The quality of the finish and efficient use of space are exceptional. This 47 Riviera has 3 cabins and can comfortably accommodate six adults. The Master is located forward with a large double bed centerline, overhead storage cabinets, drawers and a hanging space, reverse cycle air conditioning. The ensuite Master Head features high quality fittings and fixtures. The Guest Stateroom, located to starboard features a double bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, while a third cabin to port has twin over/under berths. These two cabins share the second Guest/Day Head.
- Broan trash compacator 2-Burner stove top Amtico flooring Tappan convection oven Ample storage in cabinets, drawers and underneath galley floor Dometric Fridge
- Custom High Seas Technology electronics package Clarion AM/FM CD Radio w/ Sirius Antenna Icom VHF Garmin GPS Map 5215 Garmin GPS Map 5212 Simrad AP 26 autopilot Simrad IS 12 multidisplay Tracvision satellite TV Raymarine cameras (Cockpit and Engine room) BOSE Lifestyle Surround Sound System in salon area Flat Panel TV's in forward Master Stateroom and starboard Guest Stateroom CAT Digital Engine Displays Bowthruster Windless Control Spotlight Remote
- Onan 13.5 KW Generator (7) Battery banks Battery chargers Battery paralleling system Individually isolated battery banks 50 Amp Shorepower cord Bonding system Glendinning shore power cord retractor
- Deck Equipment
- 27 KG Anchor with 230 ft of chain Muir windlass control w/ chain counter Anchor locker with chain/rope divider Cockpit freshwater and saltwater washdown Macerated fish box Livewell Fighting Chair in cockpit Cockpit freezer Cockpit sink Self-draining cockpit Glastech swim platform Cockpit sunshade 4-Side Enclosure Hard Top 14ft. Zodiac dinghy with 50 h.p. Yamaha 4-Stroke (AM/FM Radio, and VHF) Quicklift Davit 1000 Lbs.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Upgraded C-15 865 h.p. Caterpillar engines Side power thruster Halon system in engine room Raymarine Camera Total Power 865HP
- Owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT GEORGE IVEY 904-476-7831 GIVEY@HMY.COM