- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The Pursuit 2870 CC is the leader in sport fishing boat models for a reason! The layout and hull design are industry leading and allow for her to be used as a multifunctional sport fisher.
This 2003 Pursuit 2870 has 450 hours on 4 stroke 225 Yamahas. New . radios (stereo and Icom VHF); fixed rupp outriggers, stout Bimini top to shade the forward seating area matching black canvas of t top. Black canvas console and leaning post covers. storage for 6 rods in bow seating area. 8 rocket launchers (t-top and leaning post), 4 gunnel mounted holders and 2 clip on holders. 28 kt cruise at 16 gph. over board discharge head never used. large live well at leaning post with faucet and sink. Fighting lady yellow hull, no bottom paint. large cockpit fish box with macerate, fresh and raw water wash downs, underwater LED transom lights. This beauty is ready to fish and priced to go.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 2870 Center Console features in-floor fish boxes and abundant storage making it very fishable. With its wide beam and dependable Yamaha outboards, this boat features a smooth ride. Designed for some serious fishing, the 2870 Center Console comes complete with rocket launchers, a freshwater sink and livewell in the leaning post, a macerated fish box with pump-out, and lockable storage for tackle and gear. The advanced hull design delivers economical performance and outstanding fishability. Creature comforts on this boat include the flowing design of the command center, tons of additional seating, courtesy lights, a fully enclosed head with a pressure water sink, and well-placed drink holders.
- Additional Information
- Tri-axle Aluminum Magic Tilt trailer not included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-631-8143 for additional information or an appointment to see boat Jim Geisbuhler