- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Chicago Irishman is a fresh water, one owner, Beneteau Oceanis 321 Aft Cabin with a 28 HP Perkins diesel inboard. This is a great sailing, well laid out, cruiser that's easy to handle.
- Accommodations Below Deck
- A wide companionway leads below to the spacious main salon with 6'3" headroom with varnished cherry wood throughout. The starboard aft side of the salon has a aft cabin berth, a full head adjacent and a convertible salon table. The forward cabin has a generous V berth with filler cushions and storage locker. On the portside of the salon is a long settee mid-ship with the chart table between the settee and t he L shaped galley which is equipped with a 3-burner gimbaled stove and oven, double stainless steel sinks, microwave and refrigerator/freezer.
- Sails - Rigging
- Main Jib Genoa Boom Vang In Mast Furler Fancor Furling Headsail 3 Lewmar Self Tailing Winches
- Plastimo Olympic 135 Compass Ray ST60 Depth, Hull Speed, Wind Speed & Wind Direction Ray 4000T Autopilot Ray RC 70 Chart plotter
- Shore Power Shore Power Cord Charger Battery Switch
- Deck & Hull
- Lifelines Bow Pulpit Fenders Boarding Ladder Dock lines Fortress Anchor Cockpit cushions Swim Platform Bottom Paint
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.