- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1989 CARVER 32 MONTEGO OFFERS A GREAT CRUISING PLATFORM -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes Boat Since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with only 525 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Windlass Anchor, Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Storage Cabinet, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Built-in Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say
Affordable sportcruiser from two decades ago. Full-beam interior sleeps six, features private forward stateroom, four-person convertible dinette, compact galley with under-counter refrigerator, double-entry head with stall shower. Roomy bi-level cockpit features L-shaped companion seat, numerous stowage compartments, walk-through transom. Twin 270hp V-drive gas engines will cruise at 18-20 knots (just under 30 knots top).
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker to Port, Drawer Storage to Port, Gunnel Storage to Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table Settee to Port Aft of Galley Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Full-Size Berth & Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Deck Sun-Pad w/Cover Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Storage Cabinet Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 32 Montego has all the benefits of an express cruiser and the comfortable accommodations of a family cruiser. Its open-cockpit design offers plenty of seating and cruising excitement. Foredeck sunlounges and a fiberglass swim platform are a plus for water enthusiasts. Sleeping accommodations for six include a forward private stateroom, an amidships guest room, and a dinette - lounge that converts to a double berth. The forward stateroom has private access to the head compartment which features a stall shower and vanity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.