- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
LOOKING FOR A BOAT UNDER $20,000 TO CRUISE THE OCEAN? ... HERE IT IS!
Current owners have had "Kelpless" for a decade and they are moving up size.
Freshly bottom painted (2013), new cockpit upholstery, new bimini are great bonuses and a couple thousand in value.
Three sleeping areas allow for 6 adults to sleep on the boat. There is a dinette with an expandable table located center of the salon. A galley is to port and an enclosed head to starboard.
ALL OFFERS WELCOME! OWNER WANTS HER SOLD!
- SLEEPING CAPACITY: 4 - 6 Large V-berth with storage below Stowage beneath Emergency hatch Shelving Convertible dinette converts into a large berth Large mid-berth with mirror and opening hatch Samsung flat screen TV (2) Maxima speakers Hanging locker (4) Opening ports GALLEY: Norcold refrigerator, 2 burner Princess 110VAC & alcohol stovetop, stainless sink, hot and cold pressure water and provisional storage Enclosed head with sink, vanity, manual Jabsco head
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- NEW bimini top Curved settee to port Transom bench Reupholstered cockpit seating and bolsters Swim step with bait tank Walk-through windshield to bow deck Non-skid weather decks Teak handrails Built in teak cup holders Perko clamp-on rod holder Magma bbq
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon echonav 730 Loran C Navigator Landmark depth sounder Uniden VHF Ritchie compass Trim tabs Bow platform with anchor and windlass
- New exhaust and new exhaust gaskets New bilge pumps New water lines New oil pan New props and new bearing (2011)
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.