- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
'Quint-Essential' is a super clean original owner 2007 Albin 28TE featuring a rare white hull for ease of maintenance and cleaner looks . Popular 'Harbor Edition' features beautiful mahogany helm accents and the L-shaped bridgedeck settee. This flush deck layout has the optional extended hardtop and full aft bimini top. Reliable Yanmar 315hp with only 345 hours of brackish water use gives incredible fuel efficiency .
-A very fastidious original owner has kept a religious preventive maintenance schedule-
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Extended Pilothouse hardtop with L-Shaped Bridgedeck settee and Flush Deck Stainless Radar Arch option Lewmar Windlass w/ foot pedals and helm remote Folding Rear Seat Option Swim Platform w/ swim ladder Hot & Cold Swim Shower Transom Door Padded Cockpit Bolsters (2) Stern Fish Wells (3) In Deck Fish Wells Baitwell Pump Power Engine Hatch Lift (4) Flush Mounted Rod Holders Cockpit Fishing Rod Racks Raw water Washdown Dockside Fresh water Connect Blue LED Deck Lights ( mounted under gunwales) White LED Deck Courtesy Lights Overhead Dome Courtesy Lighting Manual Bilge Pump Bomar Overhead Hatch and (6) Opening Stainless Ports in Cabin Bridgedeck Side Sliding Windows & Center Opening Window Fishing Tackle Drawers & Drawer Storage Todd Swival Helm Chair w/ Removable Arms (3) Power Windshield Wipers Bridgedeck aft 4-piece Eisenglass Enclosure w/ Screens Aft Sunbrella Bimini Top Jim Buoy Life Ring Ships Bell
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine C-120 Chart Plotter/GPS with Radar Overlay & Weather Raymarine Radar Icom IC-M422 VHF Ritchie Compass Vetus Bowthruster Jensen Stereo/CD w/ Bridgedeck remote Electric Horn Tilt Mahogany Steering Wheel Custom Mahogany Helm Accents Portside Chart Light Battery Charger Racor Fuel Filter Galvanic Isolator ( new 2013) Macerator Weems & Plath Clock & Barometer Propspeed Coating On Running Gear Seastar Hydraulic Steering
- Salon Forward U-Shaped settee w/ table converts to bed 6'5"x5' Large Quarter berth 6'3"x3'10" Teak Hi-Lo Dinette Table Galley to Port w/ sink, hot& cold water, single burner butane stove, Tappan Microwave, & 12V/110V Refrigerator/Freezer 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater Hanging locker to starboard Enclosed head w/ Jabsco electric head- ( new pump 2013) Shower Sump Pump Fold-Out Shelf Teak & Holly Laminate Flooring
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker, Randy Walterhoefer, directly at 917 478 4944 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.