- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONAL, CRUISE READY, BENETEAU 361
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
"Ziveli" has been maintained to a high standard and is loaded with recent upgrades, one of which is a new Yanmar 3YM30F
Click on "full specs" and prepare to be amazed... THIS BOAT HAS IT ALL!!
Owners are realistic and "Ziveli" is seriously on the market. Just outfitted with new Raymarine C97 chartplotter/ radar she is ready to cruise the Bahamas and beyond!
Call us for an introduction at your earliest opportunity.
- One of the most spacious 36 footers on the market today, the Beneteau 361 has proven to be one of the hottest selling designs and it's easy to see why. "Ziveli" offers a layout that provides privacy in both the forward and aft cabins with the salon table dropping to sleep two additional guests in comfort. Plenty of opening screened ports provide excellent ventilation throughout the boat and her Cruisair air conditioning and heat offers all weather comfort. V Berth forward with an insert, privacy door along with a hanging locker to starboard. Main salon aft with a U-shaped settee to starboard with the table mounted on the compression post. The table rises to provide an "open" salon and drops to form a double berth. Opposite the table are two arm chairs with armrest & storage/table between. The forward facing Nav Station with seat is located to port and features a flip-top desk with plenty of room for chart work. The galley is located portside at the companionway base. Head i s located starboard across from the galley and includes a separate shower stall w/ seat, vanity, NEW Raritan head and all new shower head and faucet hardware. Private master cabin aft to starboard with shelved locker, queen berth, and good head room. This cabin is extremely roomy thanks to the athwartships sleeping arrangement. Two people can sit in comfort with their backs against the starboard hull in cozy comfort. A handy arrangement for those stormy days when it's nice to sit in comfort and read. Cockpit is easily accessed from the salon and is comfortable and spacious with her full enclosure with opening "windows". "Ziveli" is in SUPERB condition . Equipped with the latest in electronics, and a 2011 Yanmar diesel she offers a dynamic layout for safe , comfortable cruising. Stem to stern her caring owners have ensured that Ziveli has been well maintained to very high standards.
- Adler Barbour Supercold 12v refrigerator/ freezer Top loading freezer Force 10 2-burner propane stove GE Microwave oven Double high polish SS sinks w/ cutting board fillers NEW galley faucet NEW water heater 2013 (2) opening Ports Large overhead hatch Built-in cubbies (3) Large lockers Huge day storage locker Spice rack w/ storage locker behind Under counter cabinetry Locker w/ adjustable shelving New propane hose and regulator (9/2013)
- Raymarine X-5 Smart Pilot Raymarine C97 Chartplotter/ radar with digital, closed array dome (NEW 9/2013) Colorado Mariner 400c hand held GPS Back up spare autopilot Raymarine wind, depth, speed ICOM 802 SSB w/ auto tuner Standard Horizon Matrix w/ DSC (2013) Standard Horizon Handheld VHF VHF antenna (NEW 2013) RAM mic @ helm XM Weather Works - Subscription needed ACR 406 Global Fix EPIRB Weems & Plath clock & Barometer Plastimo 5" compass SONY stereo /CD/ ipod with salon & cockpit speakers
- (1) AGM 27 engine battery, (3) 4D gel cell (9/2012) Xantrex 40amp automatic battery charger ProWatt 2500 watt inverter Link 20 battery monitor Balmar digital duo battery optimizer Two Kyocera 120 watt solar panels w/ Blue Sky Booster KISS wind generator (2) 50' 30 amp cords, (1) 50 amp to 30 amp pigtail, (1) 50 amp to two 30 amp (ALL NEW 2013)
- NEW Yanmar 3YM30F diesel engine in 6/2011 PSS shaft seal Engine gauges (2013) 3 Blade fixed prop New 1" S/S prop shaft (2011) Racor 500 fuel filters New Yanmar tachometer (2013) Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle AC system (1) Automatic, (1) Manual bilge pumps Manual head w/ Y-valve & macerator New cutlass bearing (2011) Dinghy fuel /water separator Fuel tank pulled and cleaned (2013) Accu-gauge water tank monitor
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Rocna w/ 200' BBB chain, 23# Fortress w/ 20' chain & 200' rode Lewmar V3 electric windlass w/ Capstan (2013) Full cockpit enclosure (2010) Screens for all ports and hatches Zodiac 8' dinghy Mercury 4 stroke 8hp OB engine (serviced 8/2013) Revere 6 man Coastal liferaft (certified in 2012) Kato manual dinghy davits (2011) OB motor lift w/ lead to winch Lifesling II system Cockpit shower Hullside flat fenders Bosuns chair Two tethers Emergency tiller Ditch bag w/ EPIRB Dinghy anchor Dinghy bilge pump Foredeck light Two winch pockets Life jackets: (4) Type I, (2) SOS type w/ harness Dock lines galore!
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller furling main & genoa Sails NEW 2011 Banner Bay anchor riding sail - NEW (4) Lewmar self tailing winches Winch service 2013 Mast sheaves replaced 2013 All rigging inspected and tuned 2013 All mast lines lead thru stoppers Original Main & Genoa sails are good spares Spinnaker halyard Spare halyard Levogage inclinometer
- Brokers Comments
- "Ziveli" has been outfitted and upgraded to high cruising standards. Her caring owners maintain her with out regards to cost or effort. You will find her to be truly ready to go cruising or spending a wonderful weekend aboard in your favorite anchorage. We have priced her very competitively and she stands head and shoulders above her closest competitors. Whether long term cruising or weekending you'll find "Ziveli" will fulfill your dreams. Come see Ziveli and prepare to be impressed!!
- Additional Features
- A storage locker full of significant gear will go with the boat! Bottom painted 1/2013 Keel touch up paint at buff & wax haulout 9/2013 Loads of Sailing Guides, How-to books and charts Extensive sailing gear, spare parts, hardware, blocks! All manuals and tech notes
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info