- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Whether you're docking or cruising, in calm sea or in rough...
THIS BOAT HANDLES LIKE A DREAM!
Powered with twin 6-71TI Detroit Diesels, she can get you there fast and comfortable. SHE'S ALL ABOUT SPACE....Very open, spacious one-level salon, galley, and dining area with light oak interior. Forward you will find office, den, entertainment center, and a roomy forward guest stateroom.
Aft is the Master aft stateroom, 2 heads with separate showers, and Utility room with washer/dryer and workbench. HUGE AFT DECK with hard top and full enclosure. Fly bridge is enclosed and has full electronics package.
This yacht has full live aboard luxury accommodations...it's like living in a floating condominium.
- Very open, spacious one-level salon, galley, and dining area with light oak interior. Forward office/den/entertainment center and a spacious forward stateroom. Master aft stateroom, 2 heads with separate showers, utility room with washer/dryer and workbench. MAIN SALON: Great Conversation Area with a Sofa on each side with 2 Round Tables. Starboard side Sofa converts and sleeps 2. Protective Canvas Carpet Runner Full Height Entertainment Center with Technics Stereo AM/FM Tuner SA-EX110, Technics Double Cassette Deck RS-TR-232, Technics CD Player Sl-PG450, New Insignia 25" Flat Screen TV/DVD Player OFFICE/DEN AREA: Navigation Desk with Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Telephone and Davis Weather Wizard Temp-Wind-Wind Chill-Rain Measurement. Overhead Storage AFT MASTER STATEROOM: Island Queen Berth Double-Wide Cedar-Lined Hanging Closet Private Head with Separate Shower Settees on Both Sides of Berth Full Height Entertainment Center with Panasonic Ominivision VHS Color 21" TV/VCR PV-4601 FWD GUEST STATEROOM: Island Queen Berth with Drawers Beneath Double-Wide Cedar-Lined Hanging Closets Private Access to Guest/Day Head with Separate Shower on the starboard side Full Height Entertainment Center with Panasonic Omnivision VHS Color TV/VCR
- Galley is located on one-level with the Main Salon on the starboard side. Across from the Galley on the port side is a Dining Table with 4 Chairs. 2-Burner Electric Stove Top GE Refrigerator w/Freezer Magic Chef Microwave Potscrubber 603 Auto Dishwasher Plenty of Storage Cabinets with Corian-Molded Countertops Full Length Pull-Out Pantry
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Robertson AP-300X Auto Pilot Furuno 1731 Radar Garmin GPSmap 5212 Micrologic Mariner Loran Autohelm ST-50 Digital Depth Finder Raymarine Tridata depth-speed-trip log Standard Horizon VHF Radio Antennas: Loran, GPS, VHF, Radar, Sea Watch TV, Loran. Searchlight with Remote Control Richie Compass Hydraulic Steering Speakers on Fly Bridge
- Kohler Generator FWC with Sound Shield (2) 8D Cranking Batteries & 1 House Battery 2400 Watt Invertor with 2 Additional Batteries Battery Parallel System Battery Switches 1-50 amp 125/250 volt Shore Power System 12VDC Outlet at Helm on Fly Bridge
- 4 Zone Marine Air Reverse Cycle Sea Fire Automatic Halon System Walker Engine Airseps Mechanical Emergency Engine Shut Down System Atwood 19.5-gallon Hot Water Heater with Exchanger Water Pressure (4) Auto Bilge Pumps Fireboy Tank Watch System for Holding and Fresh Water Tanks
- Fly Bridge Bimini Top with Full Canvas Enclosure, Aft Deck Hard Top with Full Canvas Enclosure, Windshield Cover, Forward Deck Sun Cushion with Cover. Lowrance Horizon Windlass with 30# Danforth Anchor & Chain Bow Pulpit with Rails 24" Ring Bouy Life Jackets (2) Aft Deck Storage Boxes (2) Welded Aluminum Tubular Fender Racks on Fwd Rails Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Transom Shower with Fresh Water Radar Arch AFT DECK WET BAR: Sink, Storage Cabinets, Counter Top, U-Line Ice Maker Dock Side Water Connection Phone/TV Inlet
- Additional Comments
- This was a freshwater vessel always stored undercover until 11/08. Work Bench forward of engine compartment Splendide 200 Auto Washer/Dryer (2) 120v Central Vac Systems with Attachments
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click here for more info.