- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L MPI w/ DuoProp Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Off Duty" is a super clean example of the great performing Formula 27 PC. With the famous Formula quality throughout this boat is built to a high standard and has the looks to match. This boat has always been kept on the freshwater of the Potomac River and maintained by meticulous owners. A new triple axle trailer completes the total package!
- "Off Duty" is a well maintained boat that has been garage kept and in a freshwater environment most of its life. The boat is an excellent performer with twin 225hp Volvo 4.3 MPI motors paired with Volvo Duoprop Drives with Stainless Steel Propellers. This boat has a 2011 triple axle disc brake trailer available and has black bottom paint. As you can see in the pictures the vinyl, gelcoat, canvas, etc. are all in great shape. The boat has an abundance of outdoor seating and does include features such as a cockpit wetbar, under bench storage, walk through windshield to bow, Garmin GPS, etc. Down below the cabin is spacious and light and has central air conditioning and heat. The head compartment is large for a boat of this size and there is a vacuflush toilet. The galley has hot and cold freshwater system, stainless steel sink, cabinets and microwave. Forward is a dinette that converts to a nice double plus berth. Another double berth can be found private in the mid cabin. Vacuflush Head Samsung Microwave Oven Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Central A/C and Heat Toshiba TV with DVD Player AM/FM Stereo with CD Player AC and DC Electrical Systems Batteries Battery Charger 30 Amp Shorepower System 30 Amp Shorepower System
- Garmin GPS 498 Color GPS Chartplotter Icom VHF VDO Gauges Teleflex Depthfinder Compass Trim Tabs Windshield Wiper Drive Trim Gauges Horn
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Formula 27 PC combines the best of cruising comfort and superior performance in a truly innovative design. The swept-back look is accomplished through the curved glass windshield and streamlined exterior styling. The 27-foot deep-V hull is designed to slice through the waves, delivering the exciting performance which always defines a Formula.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Please contact Chuck Meyers Cell: 703-999-7696 Office: 410-342-6600 email: firstname.lastname@example.org