- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Introduced in 1994, the Formula 27 PC has been a very popular model - due to her quality construction, comfortable accomodations, and excellent performance. Truly as luxurious accomodations as you can get in a 27 footer with great performance. This 27 PC is a must see!
- The 27 PC features great outside accomodations as well as a great interior layout. The cockpit is spacious and functional with a wet bar, sunpad and more. The interior cabin features a forward berth as well as an additional berth aft and under the helm deck. Air-conditioning while at the dock makes this cruiser fun at the dock or underway.
- One step up from the cockpit, the helm deck provides the helm to starboard and a bench seat to port. There is a walk-through windshield for access to the bow. A sliding door provides access to the cabin below. There is a full enclosure, incorporating a fiberglass arch. Windshield with center opening - Taylor Stainless grabrail for access through windshield opening Molded steps to provide access through windshield opening to bow Windshield wiper to starboard Fore and aft benchseat to port with backrest - storage below Double helm seat - bottoms flip up for leaning - backrest Tilt steering wheel Two drink holders Stereo remote panel - speakers Ritchie compass Standard Horizon Omni VHF radio ITT remote spotlight Sliding acrylic door to cabin
- The 27 PC features a swim platform with a hide-away boarding ladder. Transom door makes easy access into the cockpit. Generous seating for all activities. Swim platform with stainless steel ladder Transom door - to port Transom shower - to port Stainless steel grabrail (2) Single rod holder/flag holder Non-skid deck Wet bar to port - sink with freshwater and two drink holders - storage below Cockpit lounge seating to starboard - storage cabinet forward - grabrail above Cockpit pedestal table coverts to sunpad Stowaway aft bench seat 30 amp shore service - to starboard Shoreside phone/tv - to starboard Engine hatch electric lift Cockpit enclosure - sides and aft One step up to helm deck
- Entering the cabin, the pod-type galley is to port and features all the amenities for comfortable cruising or living aboard. The galley counter top features a single burner stove and a stainless steel sink. The microwave is above and the refrigerator is below the counter. Norcold 12 volt or 110 volt refrigerator Kenyon single burner stove with lid - alcohol or electric Samsung microwave Tremendous storage - below counter, behind counter and overhead Stainless steel grabrail Tankwatch 4 - under galley countertop Aft hanging locker
- Entering the cabin from the helm, the private head is to starboard. The head is spacious and features a "wet shower" and sink with medicine cabinet. Mirrored medicine cabinet Exhaust fan and overhead lighting Sink with storage below Portlight with privacy drape Wand style shower with shower curtain Vacuflush head with Y-valve
- Forward Cabin
- All the way forward is the dinette/berthing arrangement. An enetertainment system to starboard faces the dinette area. Like the rest of the cabin, this area is both functional and luxurious. Dinette arrangement that converts to large berth Above berth shelf storage Accent pillows Overhead hatch Quasar TV - VHS - to starboard Clarion stereo with speakers and helm remote Electrical panel 110v receptacle Storage cabinet and shelf to starboard
- Upon entering the cabin from the helm deck, access to the midcabin is to port. This cabin is essentially under the helm deck. This cabin features a large athwartship double berth with generous storage. Privacy curtain at entry Aft mirrored bulkhead Overhead stoarge to starboard Overhead lighting
- This Formula 27 PC features numerous amenities for your cruising comfort and safety. Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel remote spotlight - ITT Anchor locker - flush mount on bow deck Anchor windlass - plow anchor 3 Bomar type opening hatches on bow deck Stainless steel cleats - bow, spring and stern TV antenna on arch Single trumpet horn on arch Full enclosure with stainless steel frame Marine Air - Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat - shore power only Two batteries Teleflesxhydraulic steering Jabsco freshwater pump Seaward hot water heater Battery charger - Charles 5000 series - 50 amp Bilge blower Portable fire extinguishers Fireboy automatic fire suppression system Electric engine hatch lift Shoreside water inlet Trim tabs Bilge pump - Rule 1500 with float switch and high water alarm Bravo 3 outdrives Mag 350 MPI - twin engines at 300 horsepower each - raw water cooled
- Owner's personal possessions are exempt.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent