- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Handsome Pilothouse motor yacht offers all weather cruising at a tremendous value. Spacious 3 stateroom layout with a Full Beam master stateroom, complete with a tub/shower in the master head. Wide side decks and a Spacious Flybridge with additional helm station and loads of seating. Complete with full galley-up, there is a washer and dryer located in the third stateroom. Powered by twin 600 hp MAN Diesel engines, the 1000 hr service was recently completed. With her stabilizers, this roomy cruiser is ready for Big Water cruising, while the bow thruster aids in docking.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 5288 Pilot House Motoryacht is a spacious, long-range, fully-featured pilothouse cruising yacht with three staterooms, yet it is still small enough to be handled by a couple. Designed for long-range cruising, the 5288 is as impressive at the dock as she is at sea. The hull, with it's deep forefoot, broadens gracefully to a hard chine, modified V bottom, allowing her twin diesel inboard engines to deliver a soft ride with smooth handling. The long list of standard features includes an 8kw diesel generator, 1000 lb capacity electric dinghy davit and 700 gallons of fuel capacity. Her flying bridge puts you in full command with full instrumentation, anchor windlass control, bow thruster, trim tabs and remote spotlight. From the broad transom platform with concealed folding swim ladder, to her spacious decks, including removable foredeck Sun Pad cushions, the 5288 is designed to turn heads wherever you cruise.
- The guest stateroom is located forward with a center line Queen berth on a pedestal. Generous storage with drawers and a cedar lined hanging locker cabinet. There is a Dynex Flat Screen HDTV, an overhead hatch and side port lights for natural light and fresh air. Plus this stateroom has direct access to the Guest Head and shower. The port side stateroom features upper and lower berths. The Gibson washer and dryer are conveniently located in a closet here. There is storage beneath the lower bunk. These two stateroom share the guest head with stall shower, electric toilet, sink, vanity with corian countertop, ample storage and a port light for fresh air and light. The Master Stateroom is located at mid-ships and is full beam width. There is a walk around Queen berth with the headboard along the stbd side. A 19" Dynex HDTV resides inside of a cabinet. There are built in night stands on both sides, generous drawer and storage space, Central Vacuum connection, Corian vanity and makeup counter with sink, mirrors and hidden storage. The large master head features an electric flushing toilet, and a surprisingly large tub/ combo unit,
- Main deck cabin
- The Pilothouse is located at the forward end of the helm deck. The helm is located on the centerline, side deck doors on both sides offering quick and easy access to the mid-ship side deck rails. There is a wrap-around setee with table overlooking the Pilothouse Helm. Heading aft and down three steps is the spacious and open salon With large windows offering excellent views. The U shaped galley has hardwood floors with a bound carpet overlay, full sized Refrigerator/freezer, 3 burner Propane fired stove with oven, Whirlpool turntable microwave oven, Broan trash compactor and Corian counters. The wet bar is across the walkway from the galley, offering a U-line Ice maker, fresh water sink and built-in blender. The comfortable U-shaped salon seating offers a light cream colored leather couch with Dark leather barrel chair. Salon entertainment consists of a JVC TV that is cleverly hidden in a cabinet along with a Sony DVD/VHS player, JVC stereo with AM/FM/CASS and 12 disk CD changer. There is also a Single Side Band radio located in the salon. The salon blends effortlessly onto the aft deck via the sliding glass door with separate sliding screen. The aft deck is covered and would be a comfortable spot to watch the setting sun. The port side transom door leads to the moulded-in fiberglass swim platform width lazarette storage space, 50 amp shore power connection with cablemaster, and swim platform.
- Galley & Wet Bar
- GALLEY Hardwood flooring with bound carpet overlay Broan trash compactor Frigidair 12.6 cu ft refrigerator/ffreezer Princess 3 burner propane stove with oven Whirlpool turntable microwave oven deep sink Corian counters Excellent visibility from the galley with wonderful under-counter storage WET BAR U-line ice maker Nutone Blender Corian Countertop Hot/Cold wet bar sink under counter storage
- Flying Bridge and Foredeck
- The foredeck is easily accessed from both sides of the aft cockpit, and from either one of the Pilothouse side doors. With generous non-skid walkways and side deck/bow railing the access is safe and secure. There are removable Foredeck SunPad cushions, and a moulded-in Bow pulpit complete with Lewmar Vertical windlass with capstan. There is a large Plow type anchor as well as a Fortress Aluminum Lunch hook. The Flying Bridge can be accessed either from the moulded-in aft deck steps, or from the Pilothouse stairs located on the inside of the boat. The Flying Bridge helm station is covered by a Black Sunbrella bimini top, twin pedestal charis, plus additional L-shaped passenger seating. There is a mid-sized U-Line refrigerator/freezer with Ice maker. Additional storage is located next to the Refrigerator/freezer cabinet, plus in the large fiberglass storage box that is located aft of the Fly Bridge passenger seating. The 1000 lb electric crane is mounted here as are chocks for the dinghy.
- Raymarine R41XX 48 mile radar PC Computer, Tower with CD drive and 15" flat screen monitor Nobeltec "Visual Navigation Suite" RayMarine RN300 GPS connected to PC and to Autopilot Cockpit Docking Camera with Pilothouse RCA Monitor RayData Speed/Temp/Depth gauge Ray 210 VHF Radio RayPilot 650 autopilot with remote for upper helm station Bennett Trim Tabs Wesmar Electronic Gyro Stabilizers
- Engines & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 600hp MAN diesel engines Fuel Burn is an amazing 1.5 mpg at 8kt slow cruise ZF transmissions with mechanical controls Dual shift on the fly Racor fuel filters for each engine Wesmar Bow Thruster Oil Change System Lewmar Anchor Windlass 66lb Bruce Anchor with 200' of chain Fortress aluminum "lunch hook" 1000 lb capacity Davit/Deck Crane 500 gallon per day Water Maker Central Vacuum system
- UPGRADED 15kw Westerbeake diesel generator, 900 hrs Heart Interface Inverter Charles Charger 24v 5000 Series 20 amp Battery Charger 50 amp shore power system with Cablemaster
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Easy to see this 5288 Pilothouse Motor Yacht is located at Bluewater Marina in Hampton, VA. International inquiries are always welcome.