- 32 (ft.) 8 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GI EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Clean and well equipped, this 328 Express Cruiser boasts loads of topside seating, with Factory Radar arch, full camper canvas package with screens, built in cooler, Ice Maker and Wet bar, center line helm station for Capt Comfort, Anchor Windlass, GPS/Radar, remote spotlight, VHF, Stereo. Cabin features include remote generator start/stop, 12k btu heat/AC system, Roomy interior with 3 separate sleeping spaces, Large open galley with enclosed head and shower. Powered by twin 5.7 GI Volvo-Penta engines with DP drives. Make an appt and Come see for yourself!
- Cabin Description
- Great Selling Express Cruiser with contemporary mid-cabin interior appeals to entry-level buyers, plus seasoned Cruisers as well. Expansive layout with best in class sized Mid Cabin space, Large enclosed head with Vac-U-Flush toilet and sink with pull-out shower. The comfortable dinette easily converts into a sleeper, and the master berth is forward with excellent headroom and storage compartments. The galley is located along the port side of the cabin with Microwave oven, Norcold refrigerator, Two burner electric stove, deep sink and ample counter and storage spaces. Headroom throughout the cabin is generous, lighting is good and air delivery from the Reverse Cycle heat/AC system ensures comfort for all.
- Cockpit and Helm Deck
- Access into and out of the water is easy, thanks to the built in swim ladder. The platform is wide and deep, there is a connection for dockside fresh water, plus a hot/cold transom shower. *This Conscientious owner has added fresh water engine flush attachments that are conveniently located at the Transom. There is a port side transom door that provides entry into the deep/safe cockpit. Snap-in cockpit carpet is included with this boat. The cockpit table can be lowered to Sunpad height (cushion included). Upholstery and Seating is very nice. The factory radar arch with 12 v lights, also provided a framework for the full Helm and Camper Canvas package. There are screens, plus eisenglass panels for the Camper canvas package. A cockpit wetbar with sink, Ice Maker, built-in space for Igloo cooler and nice storage spaces enhance the Entertaining-Ability of this very nice Express Cruiser. The helm deck has flip-up Bolster seating, plus a Co-pilots seat, that can either face forward, or into the interior of the boat. Access to the foredeck is through the center windshield panel. There is a large, removable sun-pad cushion on the foredeck, and the Anchor windlass makes for easy anchoring.
- Engines and Mechanical
- Access to the engine space is easy, with an electrically actuated hatch. This 328 EC is powered by a pair of 5.7 liter GI fuel injected Volvo Penta engines with matching Duo Prop stern drives. Risers and Mainifolds have been replaced on both engines in the past 12 months, Water pumps have also been replaced. The fresh water flush attachments have conveniently located at the Transom shower housing, for easy engine flushing. There are 350 hours of time on these engines. The 5kw Westerbeake Generator has 40 hrs of run time and has also been professionally serviced. The Stainless Steel water heater is new in the last year, Batteries have also been replaced.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/ Located offsite, this 328 Express Cruiser is close by, but is located offsite. Please call to make a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome. Thank you.