- 35 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- LF 250
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Well Equipped Contender 35 SC, powered by a pair of Yamaha 250hp 4 stroke motors, just serviced, 1.27 mpg at cruise speed. New Garmin 7212 touch screen GPS with HD Radar, Furuno color Depth Sounder, TR1 autopilot, very nice Aluminum Frame top w/ Poly Carbonate front panels and Strataglass sides. Transom livewell, Huge in-deck fishbox, built-in tackle storage, Taco model 250 Grand Slam outrigger elbows and poles. Cabin features include, 30 amp shore power with Heat/Air conditioning, Microwave oven, Electric stove, enclosed head and Full V-berth sleeper. Trilpe Axle Aluminum bunk trailer is included.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Every Contender has a signature trait. When it comes to the Contender 35' Express, that trait is outstanding fishing ability with a smooth dry ride to match. With its fully integrated transom, 10' beam and 24. 5 degree deadrise hull, you have the makings of a world class offshore performer. Other features include a raised 38 gallon live well, spacious cockpit with lift-out under deck fish box, transom door and a cavernous storage area below the helm and guest seating area. A clean comfortable cabin sleeps four while a full galley and a complete head and shower compliment this well designed boat. Pure performance, outstanding fishing ability, and comfort puts the Contender 35' Express in a class by itself.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 7212 color touch screen GPS/ 48 mile HD Radar monitor (new Summer '13) TR-1 autopilot Furuno FCV-585 fish finder Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000s VHF Radio Suunto Finland high-speed magnetic compass Bennett Trim tabs Raw water washdown system aft deck spreader lights helm flourescent tube light Lewmar anchor windlass (not working)
- The dinette table drops down to make a full V-berth with cushion and there are two fold up bunks, for a total sleeping capacity of 4 people. There is storage beneath the Dinette seats, as well as additional hanging lockers in the cabin. There is Cruise Airr marine Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning system for the cabin, with the compressor and pump located in the pump room. The thermostat is conveniently located next to the V-berth. The enclosed head and shower is located on the stbd side of the cabin, with an electric flushing toilet, Corian Counter, exhaust fan, 12 volt light, hot/cold sink with pull-out showerhead and full mirror on the inside of the door. The compact galley is located along the port side of the cabin. Galley features include a Corian Countertop, Tappan microwave oven, Origo 2500e single burner stove, Sink with hot/cold faucet.
- Engines & Trailer
- The 2007 Yamaha F250 4 stroke outboards have been recently serviced and have always run reliably, there are 1630 hours on these engines. Included with this deal is a 2007 Magic Tilt, triple axle aluminum I-beam bunk trailer with leaf spring suspension.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Located offsite, This 2007 Contender 35 Side Console is close by, but still located offsite. Please call to make a boarding appointment.