SEE THE NORDIC TUG 39 AT THE FT. LAUDERDALE INT'L BOAT SHOW OCT. 30TH - NOV. 3RD (BAHIA MAR - B DOCK)
The forerunner of a new generation, the Nordic Tug 39 combines advanced design and technology with legendary performance and master craftsmanship.
Evolutionary Design, Legendary Performance!
The Nordic Tug 39 features a thoughtfully designed pilothouse with a large command console that accommodates an array of advanced electronics. The helm is complemented with a high end captain's chair. Large windows provide expansive views and improve sightlines.
Entertain in comfort and style in a salon designed to accommodate friends and family with an optional drop-down 23" HDTV. In the galley, a convection/microwave oven and top-loading freezer are standard. The spacious head has amenable features such as a sliding door for easy access and a large shower with seat and storage shelf. A reconfigured guest stateroom and innovative space-enhancing features allow everyone to feel at home whether enjoying a weekend trip or an extended voyage. Perfectly matched with our proven Lynn Senour designed semi-displacement hull, the 380 hp (283 kw) Cummins diesel provides the power to reach speeds in the upper 'teens' or to operate at a fuel-sipping 8 knot cruising speed. The Nordic Tug 39's extended range will get you to where the fishing is good and to beaches awaiting exploration.
"...the Nordic Tug 39 is sure to appeal to owners who want proven economy, a touch of speed when they need it and the comfort to make long distances seem so much shorter."
PassageMaker - December 2011
"Build quality in terms of fitout and engineering is reassuring and there are lots of practical touches, as well as masses of space for lengthy spells aboard. Plus, this interesting all-rounder has the pace for both inland and coastal cruising."
- There is access to the cockpit through a small transom door. She has the desirable aft cockpit shower installed at the transom door. From the aft cockpit to the salon you pass through a door with sliding window. To port is a U-shaped settee that converts to a full-size double berth with three storage drawers beneath. This can also be converted to a larger locker to house a compact Splendide washer/dryer combo. There is a large Sepele fold over table (2' X 4') hinged for easy access and mounted on a high low pedestal that can easily be removed for the double berth. The boat has dimmable LED lighting in the salon and galley. The L-shaped galley is to starboard featuring Corian counters with a backsplash and sea rail. A 6.8-cubic-foot Nova Kool refrigerator is set forward with a large stainless steel under-mount sink aft. A 2.5-cubic-foot Nova Kool top-loading freezer is easily accessed through the counter top. In lieu of the standard cooktop there is a 3-burner FORCE 10 propane stove with a microwave and oven. The unit features (2) #10 aluminum tanks, regulator, sensor, shut off valve and vented and drained tank compartment. There are four large under counter drawers, a couple of small drawers, and an overhead cabinet for storage. Over the cooktop is a sliding window and there are screened hatches and windows forward. Whether you are in the galley or on the settee, there are fixed large windows that provide a magnificent view. There are overhead rails and a new Sharp flat screen HDTV, mounted overhead that folds up and locks in place. There is also an optional DVD/HD/USB/iPOD/AM/FM receiver that has speakers in the salon. From the Galley and Salon, you are three steps up and forward to the wheel house. The space between the Llebroc helm chair and the custom teak steering wheel is enough to stand as well as pass through to the starboard deck. Though there is an option for a double-wide helm chair or a double bench to match the seat to port, this 39 has the single helm chair behind the wheel on the starboard side and the double bench to port. The dash on the helm console is massive and is easily accessible for maintenance and instrument repair and replacement. There is a full-width overhead teak panel large enough for a wide range of radios and small instrument displays, which easily lowers to allow access to the instruments. Left of the wheel is a large flat area for spreading out chart books and guides. To the left of the wheel is a Blue Sea electrical panel with protective door. This boat has been outfitted with minimal electronics, so that personal tastes can be accommodated for the first owner. Forward and down a few steps leads to the cabin and head spaces. The head compartment is to port and the guest stateroom to starboard. There is enough space for a wider helm console, if desired, where two 15" displays could be accommodated. Entrance to the forward master stateroom is through a door to port. There is a Queen size Island berth with great access on both sides, four storage drawers beneath, overhead cabinets along the sides, and twin hanging lockers at the bulkheads. The head features a molded shower compartment with seat to the back of the head and a Tecma EastFit electric flush, low-water-flow toilet. The teak vanity has a Corian counter and sink with storage below and a small locker to the right of the sink. The guest stateroom is to starboard with a settee that converts to a double berth, a hanging locker and teak cabinets, one with drawer storage. The engine room can be found by lifting the floor panel in the wheel house. Easy access and plenty of room are available for maintenance tasks. This is one of the nicest engine rooms available on a boat of this size. The engine room is located under the pilothouse sole, under a pair of carpeted hatches. There is a step at the front of the engine to make entrance into the space easy. The engine is Cummins with vibration isolators and a Soundown water-lift muffler system. There are three Rule bilge pumps, 2,000 gph each, and a high-water alarm. She has the optional overboard black water pump. Her interior is cooled by the expanded air conditioning package for hot, tropical climates. Her three 115V MARINE AIR 12k BTU units will keep the boat cool in all climates. The package includes a second 30A shore-power inlet, a second 50' 30A power cord, an 11 gallon water heater and a larger 9kw generator in lieu of the standard 5kw unit. She has forward and upper deck rails along with an SS lifeline. Her engine room is furnished with Sound Down to lower mechanical sound levels in the living spaces. Her soft goods are covered with Linen Ultraleather. She has Buff Tan (night) and Opel (day) day-night blinds on the salon windows. She has premium carpeting throughout the boat and AMPTICO flooring in the Head. She has the optional stern thruster installed with an $7,000 extra set of group 31 batteries to insure power to the thrusters. She also has the joystick option to control the thrusters at the helm. Her salon roof has been reinforced with steel plates so that fixed seats can be added.
- Key Features
- Queen Island berth in master Llebroc helm chair Convection microwave oven Top load freezer under counter Bow thruster, 12-volt DC, 6.7 hp Mastervolt Mass Combi 2500 charger/inverter system New 3-panel pilothouse forward facing windows Dramatic new large salon windows with sliders forward Aft salon door equipped with slider window and screen U-shaped settee with enhanced cushion, seats 6 Diesel hydronic heat system Onan 5 kW generator set LED lighting in living spaces and for navigation Maretron NMEA 2000 network with monitor at helm Cummins QSB 380 hp engine with electronic controls Head with sliding entry door Corian counter top and basin Larger molded shower enclosure with clear acrylic doors| Helm console with space for advanced electronics package
- Standard Equipment
- Hull Color - Oyster gel coat hull w/colored inset & waterline Structural lamination w/multiple layers of hand laminated knitted fiberglass & resin Stringers-Continuous full length foam cored hand laminated fiberglass structural stringers Boarding platform integrated in hull w/telescopic ladder Hull Guards-UV stabilized PVC-guards: anchor, hull and sheer,316 SS inset on hull side guard Fasteners - All exterior fasteners 316 SS Bottom Paint - ablative antifouling (2coats/black) BilgePumps-2000GPH,in three compartments w/auto/manual switches at helm Bonding System-common bonding zincs on transom plus rudder, shoe and thruster zincs DECK Color-Oyster gel coat Deck-Molded textured surface in walking & work areas Deck-Raised walk-around side decks Door-hinged transom Scuppers-cockpit Anchor Roller Assembly - Polished SS Windlass-12VDC LOFRANS® TIGRES® LW400AN, 1200W anchor windlass w/foot controls at bow and remote control at helm Bow Bitt-316 SS Samson post Storage-cockpit deck box w/hinged lid, drain & latch Storage-Cockpit recessed fender holder Storage-Locking deck hatch to lazarette w/sealing gasket and spring-assist lifts Hand Rails-Deck,1-1/4" x 30" high,316 SS bow & stern Hand Rails-1-1/4" 316 SS full length handrails over pilot house doors Hand Rails-1-1/4" 316 SS3 0"high on salon cabin top (removable starboard) and ladder on port side Ladder-316 SS open rail w/wide treads from aft deck to boat deck port side Hand Grabs-316 SS salon roof drains at aft salon corners Hand Grabs-316 SS,two forward and two aft of pilot house doors(4) Hand Grab-316 SS on transom over swim ladder Windows - DIAMOND SEA GLAZE® Oyster powder coated Doors - DIAMOND SEA GLAZE® Oyster powder-coated: two sliding pilothouse entry and one aft hatch style entry w/full length half-drop window and screen Port lights-8" 316 SS round w/screens and drains in forward cabin trunk(6) Cleats-12" cap rail mounted 316 SS mooring cleats (10) Deck Fittings -316 SS 2" fuel fills (2), SS 1-1/2" water fill, SS 1-1/2" waste suction fitting Light-Aft deck LED overhead w/switch on fixture Lights-Boarding platform LED (2) Outlet-110VAC GFCI [cockpit] Inlet-Phone/TV - dock connection Pennant Staff receiver-in bow rail Sea water deck wash down hose bibs fore & aft Lazarette vents polished SS PROPULSION I ENGINE ROOM Engine- Single 380 hp CUMMINS® QSB6, 7 electronic controls MarineReductionGear-TWINDISC®MG5061SC@ Alternator -160 amp (12V) Fuel Filter - RACOR® 75/900 MAX dual fuel water separator filter for main engine w/10 micron element Exhaust - 6" dual stage water lift muffler transom exit for main engine Propeller - HUNG SHEN® 28"x22" 4-blade Nibral LH, tuned to class S IS0-484 pitch tolerances Propeller Shaft - 2" SS w/PSS® drip-less shaft seal Seawater Strainers - bronze Generator Fuel Filter - RACOR® 120RMAM single fuel/water separator filter-10 micron Oil Change Pump System - plumbed to main engine, generator & transmission Sound Insulation -1" w/barrier and silver mylar finish Lights-engine room(5) Outlet-110VACGFCI HEATING Furnace -Diesel Hydronic heat system & hot water plumbed to3-zones, 40,000 BTU GALLEY Cooktop - 3-burner electric FORCE-10® 75320 Microwave, Convection - under cook top Refrigerator/freezer - NOVAKOOL® RFU6800 AC/DC 6.8cf Sapele faced Freezer, Top-Load - NOVAKOOL® TL2500 2.5cf AC/DC, below counter Countertop - CORIAN® "Sandstone" counter top w/coved back splash & sea rail Sink-stainless steel, mirror finish under counter mount single bowl w/single lever spray extension faucet and soap dispenser. Sink size:19.50" x 15.50" x12" [WxLxD]. Cabinets - Sapele flush face frames & drawer faces; doors & drawers are equipped w/push type sea locks Pantry outboard of refrigerator Storage - Tip-out storage in front of sink Storage - Four drawers fwd of sink, drawer under microwave & upper aft corner cabinet w/smoke glass door Drawers-built w/ApplePly®, full extension ball bearing tracks & push locks Lights - Overhead,12VDC LED w/SS bezel (7) Outlets -110VAC GFCI protected (2) SALON Table - Sapele 24" x 48" mounted fixed pedestals Cabinet-Sapele aft port corner w/door and Sapele top Magazine Rack - Sapele Stereo Wiring - prewired for two speaker locations from pilothouse Settee -U-shape & converts to full-size berth w/storage Valances - Sapele Lights - Overhead,12VDC LED w/SS bezel (3) Light - Reading,12VDC Lights - LED step lights, red, on each riser Outlet - 110VAC PILOTHOUSE Helm seat - fixed LLEBROC® chair w/slide, foot rest and adjustable pedestal, ULTRA LEATHER® Pecan fabric Seat, Port Bench - w/ULTRA LEATHER® Pecan fabric Chart table Graphite laminate top, chart drawer w/Sapele face flush Full width Sapele over head instrument console Engine Control - CUMMINS® electronic single lever throttle/shift Engine Instrumentation - CUMMINS® SmartCraft VesselView LCD color monitor Compass - RITCHIE® FN-203 flush mount Bow Thruster Control - joystick Windshield wipers - pantograph style, adjustable speed, self-park and washer system controls (3) Defrost -12V DC w/two speed fan Overhead console wired for stereo power and speaker wires to aft outboard corners of pilothouse Lights - Overhead,12V DC LED w/SS bezel (6) Lights - Overhead,12V DC LED w/SS bezel, red/white (2) Light - Chart, LED red/white Outlet - 110V AC Power Ports -12V DC (2) 12V DC terminal block for electronics in overhead console Hatch - 16.5" w/screen FORWARD MASTER Queen - size island berth Mattress - USCG approved hinged deluxe pillow top Drawers - flush face, under berth w/push latches (4) Hull side hanging lockers w/automatic lights,w/sapele tops Hull side storage cabinets w/open shelves forward Mirror-full length next to entry door with sapele trim Lights - Reading, 12V DC LED, over berth (2) Lights - Overhead, 12V DC LED w/SS bezel (3) Outlet - TV, starboard side Outlets - 11OV AC forward face of hanging lockers (2) Hatch - 22" w/screen Chain locker forward w/sealed access door behind headboard GUEST CABIN Settee - converts to full size berth Hanging Locker - w/automatic light and sapele door Cabinet - sapele three-drawer dresser aft w/sapele top Cabinet - sapele two-door, outboard of hanging locker Door, Entry - sapele sliding w/mirror Lights - Overhead,12V DC LED w/SS bezel (3) Lights - Reading, 12V DC LED (2) Outlet - 11OV AC in hanging locker HEAD COMPARTMENT Toilet - TECMA® Easy Fit electric flush low water flow [householdsize] Cabinet - vanity w/storage below, Sapele doors, CORIAN® "Savannah" top Sink - CORIAN® Cameo White w/faucet Shower - molded FRP w/seat, shelf & cafe style clear acrylic doors Mirror - Over sink, sapele trim Fixtures - towel rings, bar & tp holder Door, Entry - Sapele sliding Floor covering - LONSEAL® Sapele & Holly look Lights - Overhead, LED (2) Outlet - 110V AC GFCI INTERIOR FINISH AND TRIM Upholstery - choice of colors [see samples] Carpet - choice of colors [see samples] Flush sapele cabinet door and drawer faces Valances, Sapele - Salon Sapele interior passageway doors and trim Overhead and bulkhead covering - vinyl w/foam backing LAZARETTE Steering gear Completely gel coated and ventilated Storage space STEERING SYSTEM Steering System - manual hydraulic Rudder and Shoe - passivated SS w/sacrificial zincs Rudder port bearing and shaft lip seal Tiller Arm - Bronze w/rudder stops Helm Wheel - Stainless Steel destroyer type Valves and fitting for autopilot hydraulic pump connection BowThruster - SIDE-POWER® SE80/185T-12V,1761b thrust 12V DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Battery Charger - MASTERVOLT® 70-amp 3-outputs Batteries, Start - 12V LIFELINE® AGM Group - 31 (2) w/boxes, 200-amp hours Batteries, House - 6V LIFELINE® AGM deep cycle golf cart type (4)w/boxes, 440-amp hours Batteries, Thruster/Windlass-12V LIFELINE® AGM Group - 31(2)w/boxes,200-amp hours Breaker Panel, BLUESEAS® - 36 - position w/LED lights Master house bank circuit breaker switched at DC Panel Battery parallel solenoid control switch at helm Battery parallel relay Wire-marine grade tinned copper throughout 11 OV AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Generator - ONAN® 5kW e-QD Series networked to Vessel View,11OV AC/60Hz w/sound shield, water lift muffler, water separator exhaust system Shore power connection - SMARTPLUG® 30A,w/50' cord, stbd Breaker panel - BLUESEAS® 110V AC w/LED lights Switches and outlets - VIMAR® used throughoutboat SAFETY & MOORING PACKAGE Fire Extinguishing System - FIREBOY - XINTEX® CG2-500-227 in engine room w/auto shut down Fire Extinguishers, (2) 5 LB and (1) 2 LB High bilge water alarm - sensor mounted in engine room w/audible alarm at helm Exhaust over heat alarm - temperature sensor on main engine wet elbow w/audible alarm at helm CO detectors in each cabin & central seating area Smoke detector in each cabin & central seating area Radar reflector - located in stack Horn - Dual Electric Light - Anchor, 3NM LED, USCG approved Lights - Navigation, LED, USCG approved Mooring Lines - 518" x 25' (4) Fenders - G-5 and lines (4) NMMA Certification to ABYC Standards Canadian Declaration of Conformity TANKAGE Fuel tanks - 320 - gallon in two tanks w/cross over line, shut off valves, brass push to open valve & sight gauge Potable Water Tank - 144-gallon Gray Water Tank - 9-gallon in keel w/auto 12V DC pump Black Water Tank - 32-gallon in keel, w/deck suction Tank Monitoring - Fuel, sight tube on tank and at Master View pan Tank Level Monitoring - included in Master View Easy panel fuel, potable water and black water Fresh water pump - constant pressure DIMENSIONS Length Overall - 40'0" /12.20m (w/bow roller) Length Over all w/optional Bow Pulpit - 41'3" I 12.58m Beam - 12'11" /3.93m Draft - 4'4" /1.32m Freeboard - Amidships, at pilot house door 4'0" /1.22m Freeboard - at cockpit 3'5" /1.04m Height from - Waterline - top to stack top 10'11" I 3.32m Displacement Weight - 22,600lbs /10,260kg Headroom - Pilot House 6'6" /1.98m Headroom - Forward Cabin 6'7" /2.00m Headroom - Salon 6'7" I 2.00m COMMISSIONING PACKAGE Engine & Reduction Gear manuals Owner’s Manual - w/Schematics Tug Operators Manual 1O-micron fuel filter element for main engine RACOR® Matched gel coat touch-up kit Wax Paste - Ultra Performance® 3M9030 Video - CORIAN® care and maintenance Assortment of screws & snap caps Multi-Bit Screw driver & SS Deck Fitting Key Clear silicone Shaft Seal Collar 0-Ring Kit Container box w/Lid
- Optional Equipment
- Bow pulpit with bow roller Stainless steel hand grab Cockpit shower Flybridge Force 10 Propane system Washer/Dryer Air conditioning Heat MasterVolt Inverter/Charger Fuel polishing system Steelhead Marine davit Overboard discharge pump Autopilot pump
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- VIEW VIRTUAL TOURS at https://yachtprofile.com/ypn39t