- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 60's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Great 3 stateroom layout with cockpit and spacious aft deck, in nice condition
- 2 Generators, watermaker, cockpit + tons more
- A great live aboard, aft cockpit is great for fishing and has sufficient room to put on dive gear for scuba diving.
- Located at a great location in the Miami suburb of Coconut Grove, minutes from South Beach, Downtown, Key Biscayne and Miami International Airport
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH: Few designs offer better interior accommodations or deck space. The three stateroom layout spacious owner’s cabin and separate entry to the aft cockpit. The master stateroom is aft and down of the salon, has a centerline walk-around queen berth, head and full shower. Large main salon and generous U-shaped galley. L-shaped seating area and steering station adjacent to the side door and built-in storage cabinet. Forward are two guest cabins, one with double berth and one with a V berth. Both the owner and guest heads have large stall showers. There are three ways to reach the aft deck the companionway from the aft end of the salon, side decks and steps from the cockpit. The aft deck is fully covered and has separate refrigeration and freezer units and filled with cozy furniture. A few steps up and forward of the aft deck is a large bridge deck with an L shaped seating and twin helm seats. The bridge deck is also fully covered with a fiberglass top mounted on an aluminum framed with removable Isinglass windows on all sides. Cockpit is over 5’ wide and has a transom door to the swim platform. INTERIOR FEATURES: Pioneer AM/FM CD Player Flat Screen 42” TV in Salon KVH Satellite TV (DirecTV) Inmarsat satellite telephone w/e-mail capacity Custom wood blinds in salon and Window drapes throughout Teak overhead grab rails Liquor locker, port aft (salon) Two port and one starboard 110-volt outlets (salon) Two port and two starboard sliding windows with screens (salon) New Granite Countertops Custom Cabinetry on the Starboard side
- Microwave Princess 3-burner stove with oven 110 volt refrigerator with freezer 16 gallon 110 V hot water heater Coffee maker Toaster Oven
- FLYBRIDGE ELECTRONICS: Autohelm autopilot w/ wireless remote Raymarine Chartplotter with Radar Ritchie compass VHF on Bridge and lower helm Furuno Digital Fish/Depth sounder FLYYBRIDGE HELM INSTRUMENTATION: Remote controlled spotlight Glendenning synchronizer control Standard Horizon speedometer/log KVH Satellite TV antenna w/Dome Buele Air Horn Engine Room Camera Aft view camera LOWER HELM ELECTRONICS : Uniden VHF Standard VHF radio LOWER HELM INSTRUMENTATION: Remote controlled spotlight Glendenning synchronizer control Full VDO engine instrumentation Tachometers Oil pressure Drive oil Water temperature Volts Horn switch Sight glass on all four fuel tanks (engine room) Electrical panel boards AC and DC volt meters Two standard bilge pump switches; high capacity electric emergency bilge pump with alarm Holding tank level indicator lights
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin diesel Volvo engines; 2.5:1 transmission/ratio; engine alarm and emergency stop Modified engine room to permit walking between engines with additional headroom and improved access to the generators Dual Generators so you always have a back-up. 12 volt DC and 110 volt Phasor 7.5 kw generator Universal 8 kw generator Twelve six volt golf cart battery system 40 amp automatic battery charger 220 volt x 50 amp power inlets on both sides of deck Boat wired for cable TV and telephone Two fresh water pumps (one tank 12 volt pump, 2nd tank 110 volt pump) Continuous oil filtering fuel polishing system Bi-pass oil filter system Raised and extended exhaust system significantly reducing exhaust and fumes aft Engine fresh water flushing system TV camera in engine room Electric heads and single holding tank (86 gallon) with pump Heads flushed by fresh water reducing odor (salt water flush available) Three Marine Air reverse cycle A/C units with new electronic controls Hydraulic wheel steering Two bilge blowers New combo washer/dryer installed in teak cabinet Three automatic bilge pumps Engine fuel shut off valve Glendenning synchronizers Spare 4 bladed bronze props (26 x 27) counter rotating Pair of 3-bladed spare props Raritan Atlantis electric heads Sight tubes on fuel tanks in engine room for all four tanks Reverse osmosis watermaker (20 g/p/h) with two extra large filters Added four overhead panels in engine room to further reduce noise (panels placed under two salon engine access hatches and two generator hatches
- For safety the keel was lowered to protect the prop on this boat and to protect the propellers. Quality built by King Yard, a solid fiberglass hull and fiberglass sandwich deck construction. Varnished teak and holly soles throughout, teak grates in heads. The bow has a high flare for dry running. DECK: Underwater lights off stern Aft Spotlight with motion sensor Bennett Auto Level Trim Tabs Custom Anchor Platform built especially for this boat 110 lb Bruce with 1" chain 65lb Bruce with chain/rope Rode Ideal electric windlass with twin gypsys plus a capstan on top Swim platform with swim ladder Large stainless opening ports in three sleeping cabins and one in each head Nautical Structures low profile 600 lb electric davit on hardtop Dinghy chocks Dinghy-Avon Sport Boat & Cover 25 HP motor with Electronic Start and Internal Fuel Tank Seven deck prisms Twin helm seats on flybridge Flybridge has full fiberglass hardtop with aluminum frame Boarding ladder Reinforced mooring eyes Fenders and lines Radar arch Radar antenna
- UPGRADES since original construction ( generally 2000-2005) Hull, deck, cabin, aft deck, flybridge and cockpit completely repainted with Awlgrip Added electric heads and single holding tank with electric pump-out Added Phaser generator and relocated the Universal generator Added counter cabinet on aft deck with refrigerator and freezer/ice maker Golf cart battery system TV camera system with bridge mounted monitor in engine room and additional camera looking aft to see approaching vessels Engine and generator gauges added to engine room (visible from engine camera) Rebuilt the stall shower floor to ensure proper draining Bottom refinished with epoxy barrier Relocated generators to behind each engine and removed 80 gallon water tank replacing it with 150 gallon tank creating a walking area between engines New 10' long counter cabinet added to the starboard side of the main salon Fresh or salt water flush for two electric heads Satellite TV KVH Tracking Satellite telephone with e-mail capability Extended keel to protect props Added rugged double anchor platform, new custom Ideal windlass with two chain capstans and one rope gypsy Added continuous oil filtering and fuel polishing systems Engine fresh water flushing system Raised and extended engine exhaust eliminating most of the smoke onto stern and cockpit 12 volt and 110 volt hot water heaters Doubled the width of the rub rail Four pad eyes added just above the waterline (two either side of bow and one each side near transom) Two outward facing depth sounders
- Owner Notes
- Tender: 2006 AB 11 ALX aluminum hull Boat with steering console Honda 30 HP 4 Stroke Engine includes Garmin 178 C GPS Map/Color Sounder and Antenna, full Sunbrella boat cover and cover storage bag Other information from the owner: Recently added outdoor speakers on the aft deck, there is a flat-screen TV on the aft deck (three flat screens total – salon, aft deck, and flybridge), and there are two speakers and a stereo/CD player on the flybridge. The Pioneer stereo in the salon has an iPod connection and it is connected to the speakers in the salon and the two aft deck speakers. The flybridge stereo is connected to the two speakers on the flybridge and Direct TV Aft cockpit is great for fishing and has sufficient room to put on dive gear for scuba diving. Lots of storage space for dive gear and other equipment under aft cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.