- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The "EYE CATCHER" is one of the most well maintained and updated sport fishing boats on the market. "EYE CATCHER" received NEW common rail 1360 MAN engines in 2008. This gives the "EYE CATCHER" an economical cruise speed 33 knots @ 1925 burning only 85 GPH (Per Captains Log). Also in 2008 all Electronics were replaced including in the tower and soon after she was wired with a Bose Life Style Stereo system through out.
The "EYE CATCHER" was originally the "WEASEL". The present owner only perfected and improved on an already open checkbook vessel. Literally no expense spared on updates and meticulously maintained by the best detailer in the area. The boat shines from the paint to the brightwork. The teak deck and covering boards replaced in 2011 along with bridge enclosures, KVH SAT/TV, Flat screens through out, Eskimo ice maker, and a Custom rod closet that will blow your mind! In 2012 the "EYE CATCHER" had all lighting replaced with LED fixtures with dimmers, soft goods for all staterooms, cockpit freezer and salon refrigeration. The list goes on.
If you are in the market for one of the BEST Custom Convertible look no further.
The "EYE CATCHER" is ready to go and ready to show at any time.
The term "Turn Key" is loosely used in this industry but this one is a "Turn Key" situation.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the salon door there is an L-shaped settee on the port side with storage below. Across to starboard is a built-in 32" Sony Flat screen TV and recliner. The galley is forward with granite countertops, two bay sinks, flush mounted 4-burner kitchen aid cooktop, Kitchen aid microwave/convection oven, and lots of storage cabinets and drawers. There are side-by-side under-counter stainless steel custom refrigerator and freezer. Across and to starboard is an additional top loading freezer, and 2 bar stools at the granite counter. Above the freezer is a built-in entertainment center which houses a Bose stereo equipment, CD, DVD player, satellite TV receiver... Going below to port is the VIP guest stateroom with (2) side-by-side berths which can slide together and become a queen berth. There is a hanging locker, storage drawers and a Sony 20" color TV. The VIP head has custom nautical chart wallpaper by Michael Hoffman. There is a full-sized stall shower and electric Head Hunter fresh water head. Across to starboard is the second guest stateroom and/or crews quarters with over/under berths and custom storage under the top bunk with a hanging locker. The head is considered the day head with stall shower and features an incredible full color living reef scene wallpaper collage by Michael Hoffman. The custom rod locker is in the companionway just forward of this stateroom. The master stateroom is all the way forward with a walk-around queen berth to port, Corian countertops, hanging locker, cabinets, Sony color TV, private zone AC and more. There are custom etched mirrors over the berths in both the master stateroom (turtles & reef scene) and guest stateroom (dolphins & mermaids). There is over $100,000 worth of custom artwork between the custom heads and etched mirrored headboards. The interior wood paneling is custom African wood in a stain finish with all the trim work done in high gloss. The headliners throughout are Alcan Terra, which is one of the highest quality fabrics available. There are custom ostrich skin wall coverings throughout the interior of the vessel. Custom accent rope lighting throughout.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth w/storage underneath Dresser Entertainment center Night stand w/Corian top Sony flat screen TV Direct TV HD box Sony VCR (2) Alpine speakers Private head w/stall shower Cruiseair AC SMX ll ac controls Carpeting (6) LED lighting w/dimmers Mirrored mural Reading lights Built-in alarm clock Hanging locker Storage
- Master Head
- Corian countertop Mirror Head Hunter head Linen storage (4) LED overhead lights Indirect rope lighting Corian custom flooring Sliding door Overhead hatch for natural light AC outlets
- Companion Way
- Wood flooring Carpet runner Wood varnished steps w/lights Custom Rod Locker
- VIP Stateroom
- (2) twin berths Side-by-side twin berths can slide together to form a queen berth Corian top night stand Private head w/stall shower Cruisair AC Carpeting (2) Clarion speakers SMX ll AC control Built-in alarm clock Mirrored mural LED lighting w/dimmer Indirect rope lighting Hanging locker cedar lined Toshiba flat screen TV (2) reading lights Drawer storage Cabinet storage
- VIP Head
- Corian countertop Corain custom flooring
- Guest Stateroom
- Under/over berths Private head w/stall shower Cruisair AC Storage drawers Hanging locker
- Guest Head
- Custom wall covering Corian countertop Mirror Head Hunter royal flush head Corian custom flooring Linen Storage LED overhead lights Indirect rope lighting AC outlets
- Cruisair AC Central wall vac system Bose entertainment center Granite countertops L-shaped leather settee w/storage (10) overhead lights w/dimmers Recliner Sony Bravia flat screen TV VHF radio w/remote mic (2) bar stools New KVH SAT system Electric salon double door New Bose surround stereo system , CD, DVD, stereo IPOD hook-up Wood flooring High/low table Blinds New wallpaper New headliner Indirect lighting behind valances, under settee SMX ll AC controls HD direct TV box
- Cruisair AC Granite countertops Large freezer Custom stainless refrigeration under counter Fresh water system Garbage disposal Kitchen Aide convection/microwave oven Kitchen Aide 4-burner stop top Water heater Cabinet storage Counter storage Drawer storage Two bay sink Lighted countertop space forward
- Coast Guard safety package Ritchie compass (2) Bose flybridge speakers (2) Polyplane speakers Instrument panel in teak pod (6) bridge rod holders (3) LED light (red/green/white) Fiberglass hardtop with built-in lights (3) sided polycarbonate enclosure by Bluewater L-shaped settee on starboard side - white cushions/green piping Straight settee to port w/rod storage - white cushions/green piping Storage in eye brow (2) electric teaser reels - Miya Enoch US-9SP Varnished teak helm pod and cap rails Custom pale green Imron 333 inside flybridge and exterior of house Simrad AP20 inter-phased autopilot Compass Furuno color black box Depth sounder w/80 & 500kw transducers Garmin GPS map 740 (2) Ray Marine E120 Furuno color LCD sounder FSC-1200L Furuno interface unit IF-8000 Ray Marine Sea Talk HS Raymarine DSM 300 Instrument panel Sea SSB radio 235 (2) Horizon VHF radios Intrepid Hynautic wheel steering ACR electric spotlight RCL-100 Kenwood AM/FM stereo receiver & CD player Uniden SAT phone
- Electronics & Navigation
- Computerized weather trac system Standard Horizon VHF Compass Engine controls M.A.N. controls - MMDS-CLC 6.3 Rexroth single lever controls New VDO gauges Rexroth electronic sync & tracking Dometic Eskimo ice remote Newport 700 remote water maker EPIRB SAT Find 406 Perko plug Bridge electrical panel Panther air compressor Bridge hatch cover
- Imron bulkhead Custom green Imron paint Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode
- Engine & Mechanical
- Engine room is gloss white including pumps and compressors. 110V AC/220V DC, combo fluorescent lighting, main engine electric fuel priming pumps, main engine block heaters, New 2011 Eskimo ice chipper. Alternators Automatic bilge pumps Ventilator fanx Tank tender (2) super dynamic Panasonic engine room cameras WV-CP454 Fresh water connect Dual Racors Model 75/1000 MAX Engine room sound insulation Engine synchronizers Engine temperature alarm Halon automatic fire control system Fresh water cooling system Fuel filter Fuel shut-off valve Fuel tank High water alarms Holding tank Mufflers Oil filter Oil transfer system 3" Aquanet SS shafts Oil transfer M.A.N.s gears & gens Start/stop switches Fresh water pump 220 VAC well pump Site gauges Spectra water maker MPC-5000 Newport 700 MKII Dolphin battery charger 24V 50amp
- (3) Newmar 32-12-35 DC-DC connector 220V AC / 24V DC electrical system Batteries Battery parallel switch Warren Sentry 60amp converter (2) AC dockside electrical cables 50amp Electrical bonding system (2) Northern Lights 20kw generators - port 2809 hrs /stbd 2675 hrs (9-13-2013) AC/DC lighting system ISO boost 50 voltage stabilizer Vimar light switches Torrid 17 gal hot water heater
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer - port/stbd Bait wells Cockpit sink Release fighting chair w/cover Full tuna w/removable rocket launcher on foredeck for casting and/or pitching live baits Fish box Rupp 41X custom outriggers & center rigger (4) rod holders
- High Seas fabrication full tuna tower w/fiberglass hardtop Fiberglass buggy top - tower Bench seat w/padded backrest - tower Fresh water connect Horizon Intrepid VHF Glomex antenna Raymarine E80 Robertson R135 MKZ radar indicator RPM Tachs digital Ritchie compass Robertson FU35 autopilot Rexroth electric controls - synchro trolling (4) LED lights under tower platform
- Starboard side: Lift top freezer Refrigerated drink box (5) drawer tackle locker below drain sink box Corner seat live well Port side: Large refrigerated drink box above a front opening freezer Separate compressors for port & stbd refrigeration units Corner seat live well (3) LED lights in overhand (red/green/white) Lazarette cockpit access Transom kill box/live bait well Port & stbd cockpit under gunnel storage lockers New 2011Teak covering boards & teak deck Gaff storage under engine room access door Fresh/salt water washdowns (2) 12V DC outlets Indirect lighting under covering boards Transom door w/gate Engine room access (2) Bose speakers New Release Marine chair w/cover Large in-deck fish boxes port & stbd Ice dumps into stbd side Raymarine E120 stbd side Cockpit cover by Bluewater Transom cover (6) gunnel rod holders (6) tower rod holders (2) cockpit flood lights Flood light forward
- Custom Rod Locker
- (8) 80W broken down (8) 50W broken down (8) 20 complete LED lighting Mirror & carbon fiber backdrop
- Recent Updates
- 2012 - LED lighting throughout the boat 2012 - New cockpit freezer 2012 - New salon refrigeration 2012 - New soft goods for staterooms 2011 - New Eskimo ice maker 2011 - New teak deck & covering boards 2011 - New KVH SAT/TV 2011 - New flat screen TVs throughout 2011 - New rod storage 2011 - New flybridge enclosures 2009 - New Bose life style system throughout 2008 - New M.A.N. 1360 common rail engines 2008 - New electronics - flybridge, tower & cockpit Many more!
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- For further information, please contact the central listing broker, John D Riggs, at 910-262-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org