- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Buy this IP-380 at a bargain price!
Add your personal touches for the boat of your dreams!
This one owner IP-380 is being sold by the heirs to the estate. Brigadoon has been unused for awhile but has recently had a good cleaning and has the advantage of being an Island Packet - one of the best bluewater cruising sailboats built today. The delivery captain who brought this boat from the Florida Keys to our docks in Tampa Bay reported that the engine ran well and the sails are in good condition. She is just awaiting her new owner to give her their own special touches.
All offers will be considered. This is a tremendous opportunity - call today for complete information.
- Step below to a warm and inviting salon area featuring facing settees.You'll really appreciate the beautiful cabinetry and joinery work with a hand oiled teak finish, as well as Peek-a-Boo shades throughout.The boat features 6'5" of headroom.The starboard settee easily converts in a double berth by means of a pull out extension and has a nice size hanging locker at the forward end.The bulkhead stored dining table is on the port side.When it is lowered a nice glass and bottle storage rack is revealed behind. The table will expand again to serve guests sitting on both sides of the salon. The navigation station is at the end of the port settee and features a very roomy fixed chart table with flip top that reveals lots of storage beneath. A handy drawer for navigation tools is located above the table The electrical and instrument panel is located here as well. Moving forward you will find the extremely comfortable master cabin featuring a queen size island berth with nearly 270 degree access.There is ample storage with a lift up locker on gas struts at the aft end of the berth measuring 50 X 24 inches wide and 9 inches deep. There are additional drawers under the berth, roomy hanging locker, two bureaus, and long bulkhead shelves on either side. There is access to the large forepeak which holds ground tackle, fenders, lines, etc. This boat features a very nice head with access doors from both the master cabin and the salon. There is a very generous vanity with deep oval S/S sink, large overhead hatch, opening port, full length mirror, and several storage lockers. You'll appreciate the clever folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the bulkhead when not in use as well as a fold down teak shower seat. This features allows for a much drier shower and less clean up afterwards. The aft stateroom is a very welcoming area for family and guests with a very large double berth and a dressing seat. There is a nice size hanging locker and bureau which features a hideaway "pull out" sink. The sink is mounted in a drawer-like unit with a folding counter-top cover. A clever Swedish made folding faucet with tap controls pops up. Finishing touches include a full length mirror, two opening ports, and overhead hatch.
- You'll enjoy the well laid out and safe galley located immediately to starboard of the companionway for easy service to both the salon dining area and the cockpit. It features a wrap around counter and numerous drawers and lockers. You'll enjoy the new (3) burner stove with an attractive black finish and a sealed burner top surface. The refrigerator box has a gas strut assisted lid for easy opening and closing. The galley sole has a slip resistant surface for added safety. Gimballed 3-Burner Princess Propane Stove/Oven (2) 10lb. Propane Tanks stored in deck bin with drains Magic Chef Microwave Oven Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer (2 units) w/ LED Digital Thermostat Controls Double S/S Sinks w/Pressure Water 11 Gallon Water Heater w/engine heat exchange Laminate fiddled countertops & counter extension in salon Hideaway Trash Bin Teak Dish Rack Cutlery Drawers & Storage Drawer Large Storage areas above and below counter Dry Storage Locker Drawer beneath refrigeration Fold-Up Serving Table at galley sink
- Raytheon RL70 Chartplotter/Radar Display with 11 C-Map NT chart chips Raytheon ST60 Wind, Depth, & Speed instruments at helm Raytheon ST6000+ autopiliot Raystar 112LP GPS Transducer Ritchie Compass VHF Radio Clarion Marine M5470 Stereo System (cassette, 6-Disc CD changer, and cockpit speakers) (2) Mobri Mast-Mounted Radar Reflectors Radar with Mast-Mounted Radome Magnavox 15" Flatscreen TV in stateroom
- (2) Siemens M-75 Solar Panel mounted on dinghy davits ProSine 1000-Watt Inverter Raytheon Multi-Function Instrument @ Nav Station Ample Power Energy Monitor Controller TV/Phone Inlet in Cockpit Masthead Tricolor Light Masthead Strobe Light (2) Premium AGM Sealed 12V Batteries Charles 5000 - 30 Amp Charger 55 Amp Alternator A-C 30 Amp Dockside Power System 12 Volt Outlets
- 50HP Yanmar 4JH2BE Diesel - 4 Cylinder - Fresh Water Cooled with only 500 hours. 3 Blade Max Prop Racor 500MA Filters Electric Bilge Pump w/Auto Switch & Ultimate Reed Float Switch Manual Bilge Pump Jabsco Electric Macerator Pump Engine monitoring & warning system Cruisair 5000 BTU Carry-On Portable A/C Unit Raritan Marine Head (2) Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Primary Anchor- 55# Delta with 250' all chain rode) Secondary Anchor- Danforth D-3000 with 50' chain and 300' nylon rode combo Anchor Washdown at bow Simpson Lawrence - Sprint 1500 electric anchor windlass Chain Stopper Swim Platform w/Ladder Lifesling Overboard Rescue System Fenders & Lines Kato HD Dinghy Davits Avon Rover 3.11 Roll-Away Inflatable Dinghy with 4-pt Davit Lift & Tow Rings (untitled) Yamaha 2HP Outboard Engine Lippencott Bimini-Dodger-Bimini Combo with Full Enclosure (3 Panel) Side Handrails for boarding Cockpit Cushions Island Packet Factory Cockpit Table Cockpit Shower (4) Dorades Spare, Floating Winch Handle Whitlock Steering Pedestal Stern Rail Seats Hatch Screens
- Sails & Rigging
- In-mast roller furling main sail 110% Roller Furling High Clew Jib & Staysail Keel Stepped Mast Hoyt Self Vanging Boom Adjustable Topping Lift Mainsheet Traveler w/4:1 Control System (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 48CST Jib Sheet Winches (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST Winches (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 8C Winches (1) Lewmar Ocean Series 24C Jib Halyard Winch
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info