- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rare four stateroom layout with double berths forward.
1100 Hours since full CAT upgraded major overhaul!!!
Owner moving to a larger boat!! Rare four stateroom with double berths forward. Tremendous amount of custom items and upgrades throughout. Compare the line items to others listed and see!This particular 60 was built specifically under the direction of a veteran owners understanding of exactly what the full requirements are in sportfishing and sport cruising. From the custom helm and teak cockpit to the four stateroom interior, the attention to extended cruising and fishing details were on the mark. Maintained impeccably by a veteran full time captain, this 60 is still unmatched in its construction and constant first class condition.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With a unique understanding of how to blend a masculine battlewagon with warmth and style-They’ve done it! Upon entering the spacious salon and galley, the high gloss cherry walls, the solid granite surfaces and subtle sofa and dinette just speaks volumes. Supported with four staterooms below, it’s ideal for owners and friends to experience the best in its class… even while cruising 35+ knots!!!
- With gloss cherry wood expertly crafted throughout is just remarkable! Enjoy the large L-shaped custom sofa with storage, L-shaped dinette and spacious galley with huge drawers. L-shaped sofa with rod storage Carpet in sofa area High gloss cherry walls and trim Whisper wall ceiling Sliding salon door to cockpit Storage in arm rests of sofa Pioneer 42" tv with Denon A/V system with surround sound and Xantrex multi control- UPGRADE SS Whirlpool ice maker- UPGRADE AC power switch panel and control station Release Marine custom coffee table in rope cherry- UPGRADE Custom bar with Giallo Matisse granite top and polished SS rail with acrylic bottle and glass storage- UPGRADE Amtico flooring from salon door to galley/dinette Hunter Douglas Duette blinds- UPGRADE Air conditioning/heating thru fluted cherry valences AC and DC lights and fixtures Dimmable AC lighting AC duplex outlets Boston Acoustics 5.1 surround sound speakers Entertainment center including 42” plasma TV with SAT, “surround sound” stereo receiver with DVD/CD player, and one-touch RF remote control system L-lounge with rod storage, loose cushions, armrests and double needle stitching Floating SAT TV receivers- UPGRADE Custom Décor Wave Wi-Fi System
- Galley and Dinette
- Dinette L-shaped seating Giallo Matisse dinette table top- UPGRADE Storage beneath seating Amtico flooring Custom dinette fabric- UPGRADE AC outlet ICOM command mic VHF- UPGRADE Phone and data outlet Galley (4) sub zero refrigeration drawers Giallo Matisse counters and forward wall/backsplash- UPGRADE Full size convection oven/vent hood Outlets grain-matched high gloss cherry cabinets and doors Concealed SS slide out storage bin Brushed nickel fixtures (2) sub zero freezer drawers Oversized SS Franke sink with drainage shelf- UPGRADE 4 burner ceramic stove top Concealed slide drawers with aircraft catches Dimmable AC lighting Polished SS rail for coffee maker- UPGRADE Abundant storage Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door Granite dinette with storage under seat AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Throw pillows Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Drawers (2) in galley fascia, (3) in upper cabinets behind doors Custom waste can cabinet
- Custom carpeting Central vacuum unit, one outlet Linen storage, large, full Whirlpool washer/dryer 6’6” Head Room Access to port and starboard storage attics Steps to galley/salon Component rack system audio visual Companionway width
- Master Stateroom and Head
- Forward of the salon through the spacious wide companion way and to the port. The master stateroom continues with the winning blend. Warm, spacious and functional with ample storage and a tapered queen berth with ensuite full head. The large master head has private access to the stateroom. Blended with satin mahogany trim upgraded wall coverings and full bowed face vanity with storage above and below with custom granite surface. Stateroom Custom comforter and shams Centerline queen size berth with headboard Cedar-lined closet Dimmable AC lights Bedside tables with 4 drawers 3 storage cabinets with shelves Custom upholstered headboard - UPGRADE TV satellite receiver - UPGRADE NEW 2010 High gloss cherry cabinets, valence, and trim Cedar-lined storage beneath bed Reading lights HMC mattress 3 storage drawers 2 lamps 20" LCD TV AM/FM/CD/DVD Full length mirror Head Giallo Matisse granite counter- UPGRADE Bowed front high gloss cherry cabinetry and trim 3 section vanity mirror Amtico flooring Headhunter fresh water toilet Air conditioning vent Phillip Jefferies natural elements stone/mica custom wall covering- UPGRADE Mirrored plexi ceiling- UPGRADE Storage cabinets beneath sink Storage behind vanity mirror Stall shower Exhaust vent Toto Soiree brushed nickel faucet- UPGRADE Halogen lighting Brushed nickel towel bar
- VIP Stateroom (Forward)
- The bow stateroom, similar to other Hatteras models, features a walk-around queen berth with cedar-lined storage beneath and an optional 20-inch LCD TV for entertaining. Storage is abundant with twin cedar-lined hanging lockers, drawers and cabinets in the hullsides. Carpeting Custom optional 60/40 arrangement - UPGRADE High gloss cherry cabinetry Cabinet and drawer set beneath starboard bunk 20' LCD TV/DVD stereo linked to salon sat receiver- UPGRADE Port side upper cabinets Reading lights Storage beneath port bunk Deck hatch with Oceanair screen/shade Full length mirror
- VIP Head
- Giallo Matisse granite counter - UPGRADE Stall shower Halogen lights Medicine cabinet behind vanity mirror Headhunter fresh water toilet AC vent Silk dynasty custom wall covering- UPGRADE Toto Soiree brushed nickel faucet- UPGRADE Mirrored ceiling - UPGRADE Amtico flooring Storage beneath sink Exhaust fan Brusched nickel towel bar
- Guest Stateroom (Stb Aft)
- Access through starboard of companionway has custom covered comforters and pillow shams with large full hanging closet aft and access from forward of stateroom to the full head. Upper/lower bunks with storage under bottom berth Reading light Air conditioning control in hanging locker Polyfoam mattresses w/ spread/ pillows/ shams A/C overhead lighting Low accent lighting AM/FM stereo receiver w/ CD player Stereo speakers Carpeting Carbon monoxide detector
- Guest Stateroom (Stb Forward)
- Access through the forward companionway with over/ under berths and hanging locker forward. Custom comforters and pillow shams Upper/lower bunks with storage under bottom berth Reading light Air conditioning control in hanging locker Polyfoam mattresses w/ spread/ pillows/ shams A/C overhead lighting Low accent lighting AM/FM stereo receiver w/ CD player Stereo speakers Carpeting Carbon monoxide detector
- Guest Stateroom/ Day Head
- With access from companionway or Stb aft stateroom- this large spacious head has the square footage and storage found in much larger sportfishers. Custom granite countertops with Coranite backsplash, side splash and integral sink over storage cabinet made of genuine cherry wood to match interior finish with bowed fronts - UPGRADE Amtico vinyl-strip flooring Removable upholstered headliner Wall covering Upper storage cabinet with mirror Stall shower with door and automatic enclosed sump pump. Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Towel bar Headhunter freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC lights AC duplex outlet Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Hardwood base boards DC low-voltage lights under toe kicks Linen storage, available only with four-stateroom arrangement Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights Screened overhead hatch
- Cockpit/ Fishing Equipment
- This 60 arrangement on the upper mezzanine deck includes a freezer outboard next to the centerline engine room access. Just behind the bridge ladder to starboard are two tackle drawers hidden behind a drop down door. On the lower mezzanine level, a single large icebox to port is sized perfectly to house a professional –grade bait tray. To starboard is a large ice collection bin. Within the radius steps you’ll find a large refrigerated drink box and wet storage compartments for mop heads and chamois. Two massive fish boxes are located longitudinally in the cockpit sole. The cockpit is finished to the highest level, thanks to side cockpit scuppers that drain through the quarter-fenders and curved doors that hide the twin 50 amp inlets and quick disconnects for fresh and saltwater wash downs. The engine room features a similar attention to detail, thanks to its clean layout and faired surface for a true wipe and go finish. Whether cruising or fishing this 60 has every wish covered. Custom sound system - UPGRADE Release Marine chair - UPGRADE Custom mezzanine cushions - UPGRADE Additional handrails - UPGRADE Custom tuna tube system- UPGRADE 153 square feet Engine Room access through center mez section Ice chipper bin in mezzanine (2) 60 inch refrigerated and macerated fish boxes White Release Marine tuna chair with offset (1) 4.5 cubic foot mezzanine freezer Alexaseal Paint and Non Skid- NEW 2013 Brush and chamois box Wing board rod holders Insulated transom live well with removable tuna tubes Rudder shelf access through in-deck lazarette hatch Cockpit coaming pads Raw water washdown Gaff storage Mezzanine seating with Sunbrella cushions (brass dots) Air conditioned mezzanine Gas Ramson fish box lids (1) 8 cubic foot mezzanine freezer Drink chill box in top step to salon Tackle drawers with SS bottoms Swiveling flat line rod holders (2) 50A/250V retractable shore cords Dockside water attachment with quick disconnect fitting Transom door with gate Fresh water washdown 24v outlet beneath coaming Custom tuna tube system- UPGRADE
- This custom layout of the GT edition was well thought out for the owner operator or full time captain. (3) Furuno displays (2) Nav-Net black box controls Furuno GPS VX2 Furuno sounder Furuno Radar 72 mile Flir night vision system Nav-Net Sirius Weather (2) Icom VHF (2) Icom ram mic Furuno RD30 sounder/display KVH M Sat TV -NEW 2011 (3) H20 HDTV Receivers Nav-Net thru salon and master TV’s CAT MPD displays SAT TV on Furuno display Systems monitor with visual and audible signals for engines and gears, steering cooling pump, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge, and AC power loss Molded fiberglass Top-loading insulated drink box Two bench seats with vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions Rod storage space under forward and starboard bench Additional storage areas beneath seats and console Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Powder-coated grab rails Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel Engine synchronization control Compass with dimmable light Pod console with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency back-up and electric trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power-assisted steering Electric fuel level gauges Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Pioneer Marine waterproof loudspeakers Icom VHF, Furuno RD30 depth and temp 24-volt DC distribution panel Power-actuated electronics console (2) Release Helm Chairs (white) with footrests (2) Bench seats Ladder guard rail/grab rail for jump seat Fresh water washdown with quick disconnect Insulated drink box Pipewelders hardtop with molded nav lights, molded quartz lights, ceiling painted high gloss same as hull color, flush tricolor LED lights Freezer 8 cu. ft. Dry rod storage Custom Release ladder back reversible jump seat 3-sided EX2CY and strataglass enclosure Deck lip along edge of Flybridge to reduce run-off Recessed electric teaser reels Drop-down electronics box for VHF's and RD 30 Ladders on aft corners of hardtop with grab rail on top
- Pop-up Electronics Console Trim Tab Controls Hatteras Systems Monitor Instrument Light Controls Navigation Light Controls Windlass Controls Electronic Caterpillar Engine Displays Audio Controls Satellite Phone Electric Fuel Transfer Control Steering Pod with Electronic Single Lever Gear and Throttle Controls Emergency Back-up Controls for Gears and Throttles Trolling Valves Syncronizer Hydraulic Outrigger Controls Fuel Gauges Video Camera Record Control Electric Teaser Reels Battery Parallel Switch Alexseal paint and Nonskid- NEW 2013
- Deck and Hull
- For the hard core fisherman with the styling second to none this custom 60 has it all. Built with the above the bar techniques and constructions that made Hatteras the leader in technology and design. Bright white superstructure - NEW 2013 Custom hull color (mist green) - UPGRADE Custom Bootstripe - UPGRADE Sliding salon door Custom removable deck chocks No bow rail option Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer Blister-resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Hull and superstructure linear polyester/polyurethane coating Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint custom tint Boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating-Blue Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads, Solid fiberglass, resin-infused hull bottom Hull sides and superstructure resin-infused with PVC foam core Resin infused fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side Fortress FX-55 anchor, anchor line and hawse pipe Anchor locker bow deck Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Four polished stainless-steel spring line cleats with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Molded fiberglass grab rails on cabin side and powder-coated rails on flybridge interior Polished anodized welded aluminum flybridge ladder with acrylic steps Fog bell Zincs on rudders and shafts Dual air horns Life ring Life jackets (8) Black braided nylon mooring lines (6) Portable “drychem” and fire extinguishers (4), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless-steel trim tabs Manganese bronze struts Stainless-steel rudders with zincs 6-blade propellers, Nibral high performance Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts, 3 1/2 inch, with zincs Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals with thrust bearing on rudder shaft Bow deck access to rope storage locker Black fenders (4) Reboarding steps to cockpit Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy-duty bronze engine couplings Generator exhaust, water separator- UPGRADE Dripless shaft seals with spare seals Solid fiberglass bottom Tumble home transom (3) Ocean LED underwater lights
- Electrical Systems
- Two 24-volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine batteries mounted in fireretardant fiberglass boxes- NEW 2013 Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic/ programmable battery charger, 50/60 Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console Air conditioning 45,000 BTU (69,000 BTU with enclosed bridge) with reversecycle heating, with AC compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls One 240-volt, 50-amp, transformer-connected retractable shore cord with overcurrent protection One 240-volt, 50-amp, transformer-connected fused shore cord with overcurrent protection AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights in master and salon/galley AC duplex outlets with ground fault protection Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers and battery condition meter DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers (engine compartment) DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers (bridge) AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meters, generator start/stop controls, interlock selector breakers and voltage boost switch Systems monitor with programmable logic controller readout, visual and audible signals for engine, alternator, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge, AC power loss, smoke detectors, battery voltage, 3/4 full holding tank monitor and carbon monoxide detectors Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Navigation lights Telephone/CATV inlet Telephone and CATV shoreline cords, one each Omni-directional TV antenna U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Automatic ventilation fans in attic space (2) 24 volt battery banks Air conditioning 61,000 btu with reverse cycle units and individual SMX controls 240 volt battery charger (2) 240 volt 50 amp transformers AC and DC light fixtures Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meters, genset controls, selector breakers, and voltage boosters Fiberglass battery boxes Automatic battery parallel system with helm control (2) 240 volt, 50 amp retractable shore cords AC ground fault protection duplex outlets DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers Navigation lights Ventilation fans for attic spaces and TV cabinet All wiring is bundled at least every 6 inches and fastened to the boat at least every foot
- Engine/Bilge Compartment
- 1800HP CAT C-32A 2000 hrs (2) 21.5Kw Onan Generator- UPGRADE-Port: 1700, STBD-1698 600lb Eskimo icemaker- UPGRADE 1400 GPD watermaker- UPGRADE Water manifold block with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC bilge blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers (2) 21.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator(D) with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclosure. Variable-speed forced air induction system for engine combustion air with two 15” vaneaxial fans ducted to cockpit and controlled by pressure and temperature (single fan reversible for flow-through ventilation) Polyethylene water lines FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals Pressurized 230-volt AC freshwater pump with central charcoal freshwater filter and back flush capabilities 230-volt AC 20-gallon electric water heater Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps, three at 3700 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette- UPGRADE Bronze/chrome-plated ball valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout AC compressed air system with air line and regulator U.L. Marine-listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire-retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Fiberglass holding tank with bronze fittings Fiberglass water tanks, constructed with bronze fittings and materials which comply with the requirements of Title 21 for food and drugs Sewage holding tank with 24-volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm, as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines Digital monitoring for main engines in battery panel with start/stop switches. 110-volt AC reversible oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Electric fuel transfer system with two pumps, providing back-up capability, with filtration and dry tank protection for pump United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine-listed fuel lines Seawater pressure system with AC pump Air conditioning compressors and pumps Powder-coated grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges Rubber deck mat between engines Isolated discharge sea chest Transducer well, glycol filled Sealed shower sumps Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf 1” stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests White Polyurethane paint Twin disk 2.48:1 marine gears 24 volt lighting (2) Catepillar C32-A 1,825hp diesel engines (2) sets of triple racor MA 1000 water/fuel seperators Linear exhaust for mains AC compressor air system with Air Line and regulator Water manifold block with centralized shut-off valves Polyethylene water lines Head Hunter fresh water charcoal filtration system with backflush 20 gallon water heater Fresh water fill hose for engine room AC pump for raw water washdown, live well, and tuna tube system Polished SS stringer-to-ceiling braces adjustable to control harmonic vibration Aqua Whisper 1,400 gpd water maker with auto backflush 110 volt fluorescent lighting Engine mounts tapped and bolted to steel plates which run the length of the engine room and are laminated in the foam filled stringers (2) 21.5 kw Onan diesel generators (2) exhaust/water separators for generators Vaiable speed forced air induction system controlled by air pressure and temperature UL Marine listed baffeled fiberglass tanks for fuel, water, and waste with bronze fittings Fuel transfer system with (2) pumps and a spare pump Pick-up sea chests Isolated discharge sea chests Glycol filled transducer well FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system 400 lb per day ice chipper
- Cruising Speed: 34 Max Speed: 39
- Fuel: 1800 Fresh Water: 200
- Displacement: 90000
- Electromics and Navigational Equipment
- (3) Furuno MU155C 15" SXGA color LCD monitor Furuno NavNet VX2 1964CBB/NT 25kw, 72NM Furuno NavNet VX2 GP1920CBB/NT Furuno 6' Array Furuno BBFF3 Network Sounder Furuno CA50/200-R199 X-Ducer Furuno NavNet VX2 Sirius Satellite Weather Northstar 6000i GPS Chart Plotter #3 (port outboard) 15" LCD may be used for NVTI, ER cam, repeater for 6000i or AV system Furuno FS1503 SSB (1) Comrod AT53H2-R 16' SSB Antenna Simrad Robertson AP (2) ACR RCL-100D spotlights KVH Tracphone F33 Satelite Phone and Data Xfer (2) Icom M-604 VHF (2) Comrod AV90/2 BI-R 16' VHF antennae Furuno RD 30 NVTI 10181 320X240 night vision system Panasonic 2.4 gig cordless phone Sea Tel Coastal 18 (2) Direct TV H20 RF DSS HD receivers (3) Poly-Planar MA 1000R mounted in ceiling or hardtop Latham Cam fishing cam on aft hardtop Sony Mini DV deck with remote start/stop record Icom command mic (at dinette) ACR Globafix 406 EPIRB Cat 1 (1) Comrod AM/FM60 BI stereo/navtex antenna Raymarine Cam 100 day/night marine camera (ER)
- Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Catepillar 12 cylinder C32-A 1,825hp 1,400 gpd water maker- Aqua Whisper AC and refrigeration compressors (2) Onan 21.5 kw gensets- Port 1700, Stbd-1698 Eskimo 400 lb per day ice chipper Air compressor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Tim Jones at 251-979-4980 or Pic Cyr at 504-338-3738.