- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Major price reduction ! Call today. This will be the next 290 Pilot sold !
If there is one word that decribes Everglades Boats it would be "innovation". The unique design of the 290 Pilot features a family friendly layout while at the same time providing a high performance fishing platform. This boat is equipped with Yamaha 4 stroke power and comes with a 2010 Loadrite 10,000# triple axel trailer.
- Built In Swim Ladder Transom Door Slid Out Cooler Tackle Center Livewell In Deck Fish Box Under Gunnel Rod Storage AnchorLift Windlass Lift Up Cleats Raw Water Washdown Coaming Pads
- Raymarine C80 Display w/Gps and Sounder Raymarine RAY54 VHF Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sirius Ready Stereo
- Tilt Steering Bolster Seating Windshield Wiper Tackle Storage Livewell Vanity Sink
- Yamaha F250 4 Stroke Engines with 198 Hours
- Loadrite 2010 10,000# Triple Axel Roller with brakes on two axels.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org