- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 250-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED, PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 1997 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Windlass Anchor, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package New in 2012 w/Screens, Lowrance GPS, Custom Extended Swim Platform New in 2012, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records, (3) new batteries.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her oval portlights, low-profile arch, and sculptured lines, this third version of Sea Ray's 300 Sundancer series was one of the best looking sportboats in the market during the late 1990s. She's built on the same easy-riding deep-V hull used in the production of the previous 300 Sundancer (1992-93), but with a restyled profile, and updated interior, additional (and badly needed) fuel capacity, and a revised cockpit layout. Accommodation's for six are provided below in two different floor-plan configurations, both with a standup head with shower, full galley, two hanging lockers, and a convertible dinette. On deck, visibility from the triple helm seat is very good, and a protected chart flat is built into the dash. A filler converts the U-shaped cockpit seating aft of the helm into a large sunpad. Additional features include a walk-through transom, molded bow pulpit, radar arch, and good engine access. The 300 Sundancer was available with a choice of inboard or sterndrive power. A very popular model for Sea Ray.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Storage Locker, LCD-Television Settee w/Dining / Cocktail-Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Lowrance GPS Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2013) Battery Switch Battery Charger Emergency Start System 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Extended Swim Platform (NEW 2012) Radar Arch Transom Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Camper-Top Canvas Package (NEW 2012) w/Screens Windshield Wipers Horn Weaver Dinghy Davits OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronely directly at (586) 996-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.