- 21 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Johnson 150 PXSS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
JUST IN TIME FOR FALL ROCK FISHING!
She's clean...she's well kept...she's ready to go fishing! Here's a center-console/trailer package you don't want to miss! Powered by a 150HP Evinrude/Johnson, you'll have no troubles getting to the best fishing holes quickly with a top sped of about 38 to 40MPH! Once you get there, you've got plenty of bait in the 108-quart livewell (lighted for night fishing) easy to reach at the transom. In each side on the deck are fish boxes large enough for the trophy fish. Forward, the casting platform opens up to 13.3 cubic feet of storage. The console area is protected by a windscreen forward and a t-top over head, with rock-launcher rod holders to keep your gear in order. Weighing in at just 3,200 pounds (dry) the 210 Fisherman is easy to tow launch and recover. Don't miss this opportunity...she won't last long!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Wellcraft 210 Fisherman features a spacious center console with a lockable electronics panel, a stainless steel wheel, watertight switches, a compass, a windscreen and a stainless grab bar. There's a 108-quart insulated livewell that's easy to get to and lighted for convenience. This practical boat also includes a bow pulpit, an integrated swim platform, multiple storage areas and well insulated fish boxes. The Wellcraft 210 is built with a foam-filled, fiberglass stringer system and stainless steel, through-bolted deck hardware.
- Equipment List
- Wellcraft 210 Fisherman Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - Anchor locker - Bow and stern eye - stainless steel - Bow pulpit with anchor roller and deck pipe anchor chute - Bow rail - stainless steel - Cleats, through-bolted stainless steel - Compliant with Coast Guard Safety Standards - Dive - swim platform - Fiberglass stringer system - structural foam filled - 5-Year limited hull warranty - Gunnel caps with rod storage - 2 Rod holders, stainless steel with cap, flush-mount - Transom, full-height with door - Windscreen - Plexiglas Cockpit - Beverage holders - Cooler, 76 qt. - 2 Fish boxes with overboard pump-out and drain - Footrest - Helm storage - Liner, non-skid fiberglass - Livewell, 27 gal. - Seating - forward console - Seating - pedestal with cushions - portside - starboard - Self-draining non-skid fiberglass cockpit Mechanical - Accessory plug - 12V - Bilge pump with auto float switch - Compass - Horn - Ignition interrupter with lanyard - Instrumentation (may vary engine) tachometer, fuel, voltage, trim and warning system with selected engines - Navigation lights - Propeller - aluminum - Steering - non-feedback - Steering wheel - stainless steel - Switches - weather resistant Wellcraft 210 Fisherman Optional Equipment - Canada export, SA package, cradle - CE Certification - Aft seats - Bow cushion - Bimini top - Sunbrella - Cockpit bolsters - Dive ladder - heavy duty - removable - Leaning post seat with storage and rod holders - Pre-rig for OMC - single or twin - Raw water washdown system - Stainless steel rub rail insert - Tournament Edition Package - T-top with spreader light rod holders and electronics box - Battery switch dual - Steering - hydraulic - Trim tabs Engine Option - Merc 150XL EFI - Merc 150XL Optimax - Merc 200XL EFI - Merc 200XL Optimax - Evinrude 150 FPXSS - Evinrude 200 FPXSS - Johnson 150 PXSS - Johnson 200 PXSS - Yamaha SX 150 TXRY - Yamaha SX 200 TXRY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- * * * Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years * * * McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH YOUR NEW YACHT! For more information or to arrange a showing Call today, toll free at 800.320.6231 Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!