- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Storm Rider was refit in 2006/2007 maintaining the original Whiticar pedigree, incorporating todays quality equipment. The layout is unique with a very spacious salon finished in teak and large galley down with adjoining second head. The master is forward with private head and stall shower. Storm Rider is a proven fishing machine with a well appointed cockpit with mezzanine seating, stainless freezer, Eskimo ice machine, live bait well, rocket launcher and tuna door finished off with a teak deck.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Storm Rider features a 1 stateroom 2 head layout with galley down. As you enter from the salon there is a sofa to port and L shaped dinette to starboard, TV and entertainment center are forward. Down three steps to the galley on the port side and day head to starboard. All the way forward is the V-berth stateroom and ensuite head with shower.
- Interior has satin varnished teak Solid ½” teak and holly flooring throughout lower portion of vessel Newly re-bedded tinted windows (2007) White vinyl headliner throughout entire vessel Berber carpet in salon with 3/8” Soundown foam insulation Navy blue curtains throughout salon (New 2007) Custom teak step going from cockpit into salon (21) Overhead dome lighting: 10 located in the salon, 6 in galley, 3 in day head, 2 in master head (New 2006)
- Corian counter tops (new 2006) All drawer fronts satin finished teak 15” x 20” single sink w/ Price Pfister single control faucet GE upright 28” x 67” refrigerator/freezer with teak panels (New 2006) Microwave (E-wave) multi purpose (2009)
- Two ICOM-502 VHF located at helm (1 new 2009) Ritchie compass (New 2007) Furuno RD-30 depth sounder Simrad/Robertson autopilot Furuno NavNet radar 48 mile/GPS plotter) Northstar 952 x GPS plotter 37’ LED flat screen TV with remote Sony XV92 power amp with Sirius satellite radio (new 2007) Sony DVD player with 5 disc changer and new Bose speakers (new 2007) Satellite TV with KVH Trac Vision antenna (new 2007)
- Engine compartment with completely refinished, repainted and rewired when engines and generator were installed in 2007. This engine room has new Awlgrip paint through out and new teak and holly floor boards. Engines installed new by Whiticar Boat Works (2007). Phasor 12KW generator with 1100 hours (new 2007) Generator exhaust system (3) 8D Northstar AGM batteries Xantrex battery charger (new 2006) (3) new Cruiseair compressors installed in 2006 (forward unit 8,000 BTU, Amidship unit 12,0000 BTU, aft unit 12,000 BTY) All units have new Marsh pumps, new wiring, hoses, clamps and Marine Air passport controls Fresh and Salt water wash down (pumps new 2006) (3) Guest on-off-battery switches Battery bank level indicators on electrical panel 50’ AMP shore cord Insta-Flow water heater (new 2006) (2) Delta Marine Heads with Galley Maid macerators - 1 rebuilt in 2010 80 Gallon holding tank New Hynautic steering head installed in 2007 New cutlass bearing, rudder ports and Tides dripless shaft seal installed in 2006; 2 New Stainless High Speed Rudders (2006) 2” new Auqumet stainless steel shafts installed in 2006 Glendenning electronic throttle controls and engine synchronization system new in 2007 Eskimo shaved ice maker Fireboy Class B Halon automatic discharge system Two Racor 1000 MA 180 gph filters for engines (new 2007) One Racor 500 MA for generator (new 2007) (4) Bilge pumps with ultra system floats (new 2006) High water alarm located under helm Advanced Marine Technologies oil transfer system (new 2006) Five bladed nibral props (new 2007) Spare Props (4 bladed Nibral) Four fuel tanks: One starboard side, One Port Side, Two Centerline, 2 Outboard tanks have electronic tank level, centerline have traditional sight glass in cockpit Outboard tanks new in 2006, centerline tanks new in 2001 All thru hull fittings replaced (new 2006/2010)
- Hull and superstructure painted with Awlgrip cream in 2006 by Whiticar Boat Works. Extra layer of mahogany planking with epoxy fiberglass coating added to the bottom in 2006. New custom console with fiberglass molded in pod. 6 Port lights (3) on starboard, (3) on port side for light and ventilation. Hull is triple planked Honduran Mahogany and epoxy fiberglass coated Teak transom (new 2006) Teak cockpit (new 2006/Resanded Jan 2013) Teak covering boards (new 2006/Resanded Jan 2013) (4) 10” aluminum anodized cleats on deck, (2) forward and (2) amidship Two 12” cleats brass over chrome installed aft in cockpit (2006) Fiberglass hard top with (8) LED Lights flush mounted under top with molded in spreader lights (new 2006) Heavy polish aluminum piping for fiberglass hard top by Bausch Towers New ladder going to bridge (2006) (2) Custom Scopinich seats at helm, one companion chair with footrest and one captain’s stool at helm Mezzanine seating along starboard side of cockpit (ice chipper underneath) Blue Ocean LED Model 2010 5 AMP underwater lights (new 2007) ACR Remote spot light Center window forward in salon with canvas cover Canvas cover for cockpit and transom, helm chair and companion helm seat (2010) Transom door with custom swim ladder Molded fiberglass panel installed under bridge overhang with molded in track for aft canvas Three side enclosure (EZ2CY) (New Jan 2013) Non-skid Forward Deck New Paint (Jan 2013)
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee outriggers 31’ with auto lock (new 2006) Center rigger (new 2006) (6) Rod holders on bridge Scopinich Rocket Launcher, 6 Lee rod holders, cutting board, bait box and storage (new 2007) Eskimo ice machine supplies ice to fish box/cooler Live well- 60 Gal center under salon entrance step Top Load/Bottom Load Cockpit freezer to port Fish box/cooler under seating in cockpit with 2” foam insulation on newseat cushion with back 60 gallon in deck live bait well
- Owners's personal items, tackle and teak sailfish statue in salon.
- Storm Rider was refit in 2006/2007 maintaining the original Whiticar pedigree, incorporating todays quality equipment. The layout is unique with a very spacious salon finished in teak and large galley down with adjoining second head. The master is forward with private head and stall shower. Storm Rider is a proven fishing machine with a well appointed cockpit with mezzanine seating, stainless freezer, Eskimo ice machine, live bait well, rocket launcher and tuna door finished off with a teak deck. She is in excellent condition and ready to fish.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.