- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
1999 Wellcraft 270 Coastal hardtop with twin 2001 Mercury 200HP Saltwater series with mirage stainless props (recent service, water pumps, impellers and lower unit service) Motors look and run just like new. Cruise at 35MPH, top end 52MPH, 150 gallon fuel capacity. . Excellent walkaround cuddy cabin, perfect for family, fishing and diving. Two large fish boxes with macerator pump, large live well, fresh and raw water washdown, In floor additional storage, refrigerator, stove, converter for shore power with shore power cord, AM FM CD marine stereo with 4-speakers, Spreader lights, Good Electric windlass with $600 Balloon anchor, Bennett trim tabs, 2 Brand new Interstate Marine batteries.Fore and aft sleeping quarters, stand up cabin with porti potti. 2003 Aluminum trailer with brand new radial trailer tires (tires cost $700) also available. Please call for more information or for an appointment to see.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Wellcraft 270 Coastal features a door in the transom, modular port and starboard helm seating, and cruiser-style cabin amenities. There's an insulated livewell and insulated fish boxes with overboard pump-out. Fiberglass molded steps lead from the helm to the foredeck, while the integrated swim platform is equipped with its own boarding ladder. The power plant of the Wellcraft 270 is a choice of sterndrive or outboard engines.
- Equipment List
- Wellcraft 270 Coastal Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - Bow and stern eye - stainless steel - Bow pulpit with anchor roller and deck pipe anchor chute - Bow rail - stainless steel - Cleats - stainless steel - Compliant with Coast Guard Safety Standards - Courtesy lights - Deck hatch - Dive ladder - heavy duty - removable - Dive - swim platform - Foam-filled fiberglass encapsulated stringer system - 5-Year limited warranty - Hardtop - fiberglass with rod holders and electronics box (with Hardtop Package) - Portlights - Rod holders, flush-mount (4) - Rod racks under gunwale - Transom, full-height with door - Windshield - tempered glass Cockpit - Aft seats - Beverage holders - Cockpit bolsters - Fish boxes with overboard pump-out or drain - Footrest - Grab rails - stainless steel - Helm storage - Liner, non-skid fiberglass - Livewell - Raw water washdown system - Rope locker - Seating - helm - Seating - pedestal with cushions - portside - starboard - Seating port module - Self-draining, non-skid fiberglass cockpit - Tackle storage Cabin - AC-DC Panel - Carpet, snap-in - Dinette table - Door - sliding Plexiglas with lock - Galley with Granulon countertop - Hanging locker - Lighting - Midcabin - Refrigerator - dual voltage with shorepower, 110V GFI protected - Sink - with pressurized freshwater system - Stove - V-Berth with cushions Head - Head - VacuFlush with holding tank - Vanity - sink and storage - molded fiberglass Mechanical - Accessory plug - 12 volt - Battery charger - Battery switch dual - Bilge pumps (2) with auto float switch - Compass - Detector - carbon monoxide - Horn - Ignition interrupter with lanyard - Instrumentation (may vary engine) tachometer, fuel, voltage, trim and warning system with selected engines - Navigation lights - Oil tank storage with remote fill (select engine models) - Pressurized freshwater system - Propellers - stainless steel - Steering - hydraulic - Steering wheel - stainless steel - Stereo - Clarion AM-FM cassette with weather resistant speakers and remote control - Switches - weather resistant - Trim tabs Wellcraft 270 Coastal Optional Equipment - Canada export, SA package, cradle - CE Certification - Pre-rig for OMC - single or twin - Stainless steel rub rail insert - Tournament Edition Package - Bimini top - Sunbrella - Canvas Package - Microwave - TV - Telephone inlet with antenna - Head - overboard discharge - Air conditioner - reverse cycle with heat 5000 BTU - Auxiliary fuel tank - Generator 5.0 kW gas with sound shield, insulated firewall bulkhead - Stereo - Clarion AM-FM with CD player, weather resistant speakers - Windlass with 150' chain with electric up - down switches - Windshield wiper Engine Options - Merc Twin 150 XL EFI - Merc Twin 150 XL Optimax - Merc Twin 200XL EFI - Merc Twin 200XL Optimax - Merc Twin 225XL EFI - Merc Twin 225XL Optimax - Evinrude Twin 150 FPXSS - Evinrude Twin 200 FPXSS - Evinrude Twin 225 FPXSS - Johnson Twin 150 PXSS - Johnson Twin 200 PXSS - Johnson Twin 225 PXSS - Yamaha Twin SX 150 TXRY - Yamaha Twin SX 200 TXRY - Yamaha Twin SX 225 TXRY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mike Rettig 941-356-3417 cell firstname.lastname@example.org www.exportamerican.com