- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V71 Majored In 2006
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 1983 Hatteras 55’ offers a huge 3 stateroom layout and wide beam
Awlgrip painted in 2005 with many upgrades over the years including major engine overhaul
Ready To Sell And Looking For Offers
- The boat was totally upgraded on 1996 and was painted in 2005.The huge cockpit is equipped with a molded tackle center, transom door with direct access to the spacious stand up engine room. The fly bridge is huge with plenty of guest seating. Entering the salon it features a couch to starboard, swivel chair to port, cocktail table, cabinet with TV, ice maker and stereo system. This is a three stateroom galley/dinette up layout. The galley is located on the starboard side with a hardwood floor with the dinette to port. The master stateroom is located aft on the starboard side , featuring an island queen berth, large hanging locker, head with stall shower. Located across to port is the guest stateroom, upper and lower berths, head with stall shower and ample storage cabinet storage. The forward stateroom features upper and lower berths , head with shower, hanging locker, drawer storage and a Maytag Stack washer/dryer (2006).
- DECK Double fender holders 110v crane with remote Life raft for eight people Galley Maid Anchor windlass Fresh water wash down COCKPIT Freezer Storage Cabinets Pompanette fighting chair Cockpit table Live Bait well 2 huge fish boxes Transom door 2- Pompanette chairs with cushions Overhead electronic boxes Rayline Remote Controlled searchlight Audiovox Hailer
- Data Marine Depth Finder Icom vhf radio Garmin 2006c fish finder/GPS Simrad autopilot Raytheon R41 Radar PROBE forward depth finder SEA 322 VHF Radio Horizon MS 700 Marine Radio
- Engines & Mechanical
- 2 Detroit High Performance 12V71 875 HP 1039 HRS since major overhaul Glendinning Synchroniser 2 20kw Kohler Generators (699hrs-936hrs) 4 Cruise Air air-conditioning units 120 v fresh water pump 32v fresh water pump 2 -Halon fire Extinguishers 8 -12v Marine Batteries (2010)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.