- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3.M2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS) INSIDE BOAT-HOUSE KEPT YEAR ROUND WHEN NOT IN USE THIS LIGHTLY USED 1994 TIARA 4000 EXPRESS IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Cummins 6CTA 8.3 M2 450-hp Diesel Engine's with only 400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower), Central Vacuum System, Onan Generator, Full Electronics Package (Raytheon Ray 201 VHF Marine Radio, Raytheon RayChart 620 GPS Chartplotter, Raytheon R21XX Radar, Robertson Autopilot), Glendenning Engine Synchronizer, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Canvas Package (Convertible Top w/Camper-Top & Full Enclosure), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exterior finish shows like new, professionally serviced, inside boat-house kept. Custom cabin flooring. A must to consider for those in the market for a Tiara 4000 Express!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Blue-chip Tiara express introduced in 1994 earned a reputation for timeless styling, yacht-grade accommodations, impressive owner satisfaction. Standard mid-cabin interior with two heads, open galley sleeps six; alternate floorplan offers greatly expanded salon but no aft cabin. Twin transom doors open to extended swim platform; transom trunk stows bikes, dive equipment. Center section of cockpit sole lifts for engine access. Cruise at 23-24 knots with 450hp Cummins.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Overhead Storage Cabinets, Storage Underneath Berth, LCD-Television, Hanging Storage Locker, Private Access to Forward Head Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door, Full-Size Berth, En-Suite Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink Central Vacuum System Custom Hardwood Cabin Sole Cabin Audio System w/Bose Surround Sound Speakers Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink (Double-Sink) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Richie Compass Raytheon Ray 201 VHF Marine Radio Autohelm Tri-Data (Depth / Speed) Raytheon 620 GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon R21XX Radar (Open-Array) Robertson AP300X Autopilot Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- (4) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger (EL Series 20-AMP) Onan Generator 50-AMP & 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Remote Control Spotlight (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windshield Vent Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Port / Starboard Transom Doors Transom Storage Locker (Powered Opening) Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Radar Arch Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Convertible-Top, Camper-Top) Freshwater Washdown Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Horn Windshield Wipers Remote Control Spotlight BOAT-HOUSE KEPT CURRENT OWNER (2ND OWNER) OF 17-YEARS! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.