- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Indoor rack stored very clean 32 Dancer with low hours nice engine package
shiny white hull and well maintained engine room
- This Sundancer's interior is brightly lit and completely open with high-gloss cherry wood and mirrored accent decor. The salon settee converts to a double, an island berth is forward, and the stateroom aft of the companionway doubles as a secondary conversation area/berth. Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas from the main salon. The cockpit layout is arranged with U-shaped seating aft for four, a stylish dual helm seat with flip-up bolsters, and a full wet bar. There is abundant storage throughout the vessel and 2 large hanging lockers Entertainment systems Toshiba 13" color TV/VCR KEC DVD Player 15" LCD Flat panel TV in aft stateroom Amplified TV antenna Clarion Marine Remote Stereo AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ multiple CD changer and Sirius
- Enormous galley countertop and abundant storage above and below. Aurora Countertops. Kenyon 2-Burner Electric Stove w/ cover Sink w/ cover Norcold Refrig/Freezer. Mood lighting. Whirlpool Microwave.
- Large extended swim platform w/fold-away swim ladder. Aft Canvas w/Sunshade. Aft curtains. Front Curtains. Side Curtains. Fresh Water Washdown Spigot. Bimini Top. Curved Windshield w/electric front vent. Cockpit Transom Door with storage compartment. Port Curved Lounger w/storage. Remote Rope/Chain Windlass w/foot switches. Cockpit Table. Snap-out Carpet Liner. Hot & cold cockpit shower.
- Raymarine VHF 215. Raymarine RC 530 GPS Raymarine Tridata digital speed/temp/depth.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 350 Mag MPI's (318 hours) 4.5 KW Westerbeke Generator (120 hours) Large electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to engine room Battery Charger/Converter Dual battery switch Waterproof breaker panels TV/Phone Inlet w/TV antenna & TV, Shore cord Mechanical Dual shift and throttle controls Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic trim tabs Fire suppression system Tilt steering wheel Electric window vent CO Monitor High water bilge alarm Engine- oil & water alarms Emergency start system 3-blade Nibral propellers Macerator w/seacock interlock system. Reverse Cycle Air conditioning/Heating System (12,000 BTU). Plenty of extra storage. Shower w/ curtain Transom Shower Holding Tank Level Indicator. Pressure Water System. Hot Water Tank (6 Gal). Vacu-flush head system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.