A Ted Hood Tartan is all about the joys of sailing. A perfectly balanced boat on all point of wind. The beautiful teak below shows a forgotten art of sailboat building. These boats have lasted the test of time. Wonderful boats in all weather conditions. This is the perfect family bay and coastal cruiser. Her shoal draft makes her perfect for the bay while still able to take advantage of deep draft boats with her board down.
- Forward Cabin The V-birth is large enough for a person 6” Lots of storage on the sides and under birth. Main Cabin Centerline creates two large side births on port and starboard plus a pilot berth or additional storage Room for 6 at the Fold down table Port side navigation station Master craftsmanship teak throughout boat. Aft Quarter Berth Large quarter berth that converts to a double with fold up Nav station seat
- Large Cockpit w/cushions make for added comfort. Bimini and Dodger frame Deck is in amazing shape as to be expected with a quality built boat.
- Datamarine Depth Finder Datamarine Knot meter/log VHF Radio Stereo Radar stern pole
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller 120 geneoa Maine with new stack and pack 2010
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD