- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
High-end tournament machine delivers impressive blend of rakish styling and state-of-the-art construction. Highlights include massive 130 square-foot cockpit, standup engine room, Custom tower, huge bridge with lockable rod storage, luxurious 2 stateroom, 2 head interior with cherry cabinetry and leather upholstery. Note: Hidden salon rod storage, wraparound helm display, and single lever controls. Low deadrise hull with solid fiberglass bottom has pop pockets to reduce draft and improve efficiency. With her C-15 CATs she cruises at 30 knts and 35.8 knts at WOT.
- Cherrywood interior with Corian counter tops Flip-up bunk guest stateroom Crusair AC/Heat Washer / Dryer Central Vac system LCD TV w/ Polk audio surround sound system - Salon LCD TV and DVD - Master & Guest staterooms Teak Flooring at salon entrance Interior carpet runners Salon ice maker
- Subzero refrigerator & freezer drawers Whirlpool microwave oven (2) burner Princess electric stove Black & Decker coffe maker Teak & Holly flooring
- Deck & Exterior
- Factory hardtop w/ Custom tower, courtesy, night & spreader lights and rod holders Rupp double spreader outriggers Swim platform & ladder Transom door Freezer box Cockpit bolsters Cockpit step box Additional aluminum rails on aft of flybridge Custom teak ladder back helm chairs Windlass Sea & freshwater washdowns Underwater transom lights
- Raymarine w. GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Icom IC-M504 VHF radio AM/FM/CD stereo w/ cockpit remote ACR spotlight
- Kohler 13kw generator w/ soundshield Glendinning 50 amp Cablemaster 12V and 24V battery chargers
- ZF Electronic engine controls Trolling valves SeaStar hydraulic steering Oil exchange system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Or contact Mike Burke at 561-722-1063.