- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Prairie is designed by the famous Jack Hargrave. He is responsible for many Hatteras Yachts. The Prairie 36' is one of the roomiest 36 footers ever built. The master stateroom features a centerline (memory foam mattress) double berth with a desk and storage to port and starboard. Sound deadening carpet tile installed throughout the interior. The fully enclosed flybridge makes cruising in any weather enjoyable. A combo washer and dryer is located in the aft stateroom passageway.
- In a 36' tri-cabin trawler the Prairie 36 is one of the most commodious we have seen. Forward stateroom/aft stateroom and main salon all feel more like a 40 footer. The Aft stateroom head even sports a good sized tub, shower, and vanity. A combo washer and dryer is located in the passageway. The salon features a "L" shaped settee table/chairs, 19" LCD TV with satellite and lower helm station. Pioneer AM/FM/CD main salon Electric Head in forward stateroom BathTub/shower and head aft stateroom 20 gal Hot water heater
- Princess 3 burner stove w/oven Propane Refrigerator / freezer Very large double SS sink Ice box is refrigerated Ice maker Microwave Satellite TV
- Deck & Hull
- Search Lite Dinghy Davit System Freshwater wash down Full Flybridge Enclosure Quick Genius (1000H)anchor windlass with deck and flybridge controls 45lb Manson supreme anchor West Marine inflatable dingy 2012 6hp Nissan outboard motor Garhaver outboard motor lift crane
- 75amp Iota marine battery charger 40amp Xantrex battery charger 8 Trojan T105 golf cart batteries (2) 12V - 105amp batteries (windlass and generator start) 1800 watt Xantrex prosine inverter 115amp battery charger capacity
- Garmin 492 chart plotter with US coastal charts and river systems Compass (2) VHF radio's (2) Depth sounders Furuno Radar Sintex Auto Pilot controls
- Racor Engine filters 4 aluminum fuel tanks Onan 7.5kw generator Fuel polishing system Wash down pump Twin 94amp alternators 4 blade michigan props
- Salesman Remarks
- Attitude Changer is a veteran "Looper" and ready to go again. The twin 85hp 4 cylinder Perkins are very efficient and burns 2 gallons an hour at 1500 rpm @7.6 mph. Save this listing and give us a call!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.