- 38 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MANY UPGRADES including New Mast, New Running Gear & Roller Main!
The Hunter 37.5 has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever from Hunter Marine, with excellent sailing performance, spacious staterooms with ample storage and true live aboard comfort.
The boat is a great combination of performance and accommodation, an exceptional racer/cruiser. Quick and comfortable. Sailing characteristics are the best of any Hunter made. She is sea kindly and fast. If racing is a point of interest the boat easily sails to its 114 PHRF. The boat has been maintained to the highest standard. She will make you proud and keep you comfortable whether out for the day, cruising for a week, or competing in a regatta. A more beautiful, better maintained Hunter 37.5 would be difficult to find.
- Below, is a well-designed and comfortable living/cruising space, clean and fresh throughout. The galley has cupboards, storage bins, drawers, and a pantry; providing room for a week’s worth of groceries, and the pots, pans, dishes, and utensils required. Specialty storage in the saloon holds wine and liquor bottles securely and stylishly. To keep perishables and drinks cold, there’s a top opening refrigerator with a freezer that makes ice cubes! For cooking there is a 3 burner CNG stove and oven, as well as a microwave. Cleaning the galley is easy with twin deep stainless steel sinks, with hot water from engine interface or AC heater. The salon includes a beautiful varnished wood settee and a full length berths on either side. Cushions and coverings are clean and in stellar condition. For entertainment, there’s a JVC stereo and speakers throughout and a new flat screen 23" LED TV with built in DVD player. The TV tuner can detect and display both analog and digital channels. When you’re on the hook, a 1000 watt inverter and 5 deep cell batteries provide plenty of power for watching movies and making popcorn. The large head is spacious with cupboards and ample counter space. Both the sink and shower have pressurized HOT and cold running water available. The 37.5 has two staterooms. The aft cabin, the width of the stern, has a queen size athwart berth with ample storage and hanging lockers. Forward, the V-berth is spacious, with room for two tall adults. Specially chosen linens for each are included The 37.5 has two staterooms. The aft cabin, the width of the stern, has a queen size athwart berth with ample storage and hanging lockers. Forward, the V-berth is spacious, with room for two tall adults. Specially chosen linens for each are included. On deck the large cockpit is completely covered the oversized Bimini and Dodger, as well as the twin stern rail seats. The built-in swim platform (with swim ladder) on the step-up stern has plenty of storage in the “trunk,” a hot/cold deck shower, and walk through access to/from the cockpit. There are 5 opening hatches, 9 opening portholes, and a wide-open companionway maximizing fresh air circulation. Each and every opening has a screen and the portholes each have an accordion shade. When no breeze is to had, the well maintained, easily accessible 35 HP Yanmar inboard diesel engine will drive the boat to wherever you so wish. (Multiple spare engine maintenance parts convey with the boat)
- Sails & Rigging
- Standing and Running Rigging replaced and upgraded to : Selden In Mast Furling and new mainsail 2010 Furley Roller Reef Headsail with new Kevlar Genoa 2010
- Garmin GPS Wireless Wind - Speed/Direction System Raymarine Autopilot - New wheel ring in 2013 Five Batteries - 4 were new Sealed Optima in 2013 1000 Watt Inverter Flat screen TV with DVD Player Danforth Anchor with chain and rode AC/Heat Refrigeration and Freezer 3 Burner CNG / Oven Microwave
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD