- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL CRUISER / RACER
Classic Sparkman & Stephens hull in a light blue color.
She is a nice boat with a great pedigree. This is a centerboard version drawing only 4' 2" and 7' 8" with the board down. Fantastic pointing ability.
- Nice Boat
- Don't miss out on this one!
- The forward stateroom is roomy and features a V-berth with insert, hanging lockers, drawers and other storage. The head compartment is next, to port and may be accessed from either the forward cabin or from the main living areas. This compartment also has plenty of storage as well as the normal accouterments; marine toilet, S/S sink, vanity and telephone type shower head. Opposite the head compartment is another hanging locker and more drawers. The main salon has an L-shaped settee to port with storage outboard. The teak dining table swings up to store against the bulkhead when not in use. To starboard is a straight settee. There is a sea berth above starboard settee. Storage is found behind the settee cushions. The galley is in the aft starboard quarter. To port is a large nav desk with a seat that folds up to convert the quarterberth to a double berth. Rich teak is found throughout this boat, from the bulkheads, to the louvered cabinet doors. There is 6'5" headroom.
- Additional Information
- This Tartan is ready to take you away. The sails are lightly used since replacement in 2006 or so. All running rigging lines have been replaced in the past couple of years and the Bimini top and custom Dodger are in great shape. She has two starting batteries and 4 house batteries with switches. Pressures water system for the galley and head and she does have hot water however the water heater will need to be replaced. The galley has a CNG stove and oven and twin stainless steel sinks. Large Ice Box and dry storage area. There is a nice new Magnum Stainless outdoor BBQ included. This Tartan 37 draws only 4' 2" with the centerboard up and up to 7' 8" with the board down. The centerboard is a light weight balsa core fiberglass board connected with a rope pennant. Very simple.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD