- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C9 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED TO THE CURRENT PRICE AS A PALM BEACH
BOAT SHOW SPECIAL OFFER (Mar. 20-23)
- Opportunity to own one of the best equipped and maintained one owner Rampage 38’s with 990 hrs on C-9’s.
- In 2013 - 1000hr engine service, A/C service, new bottom paint, Genset serviced, etc. all maintenance records available .
- Boat “shows and smells like a new boat” with tons of options including AC on Helm deck
- This 2008 Rampage 38’ Express with full Tower truly shows like a new boat. The owner made sure she was always maintained and ready to fish on a moment’s notice. This boat did not sit at the dock drying out and rotting away like some boats. In 2013 routine maintenance included a full 1000 hour service on both engines and the Genset costing over $7,000, new macerators, new fresh and raw water pumps, she even just had all her Eisenglass enclosure replaced just to name a few. These were done not because of damage or abuse just because the owner expects the boat to look like new and perform like new every day. Keeping her maintained mechanically is only one part of the equation for her owner. From the new boat smell, to the appliances that show no signs of use, you will think she just came out of the factory. Call today to schedule your private showing!! There will be no disappointments on this one. Salon Teak & Holly sole w/fitted and finished carpet “U” shaped lounge converts to double berth Solid wood table Hardwood interior Four opening port lights with blinds and screens Aft bulkhead rod storage Skylight above dinette Pantry storage cabinet Clarion AM/FM/CD Satellite radio ready stereo w/6 disc CD changer-remote control (bridge deck) Panasonic DVD/CD video player Sole LCD TV CO monitor Under sole/deck rod storage Headroom – 7' 16,000 Btu reverse cycle AC w/digital controls/condensation drains to shower sump Master Stateroom Queen Mattress with comforter, pillows and shams and storage beneath Cedar-lined hanging locker with light Overhead storage cabinets – port side Under-berth storage drawers Fishing rod storage – hull side outboard of bed Overhead hatch/screened – sunshade Sole LCD TV CO monitor Forward mirror Main Head Molded fiberglass sole, walls & ceiling Solid hardwood door Solid surface counter top Hardwood framed mirror Hardwood trimmed vanity w/storage cabinet Tecma Fresh Water marine toilet system w/holding tank indicator Opening port-light w/screen Shower stall w/circular shower door Handheld shower w/built-in mixer Ventilation fan Overhead hatch
- Princess flat top two-burner ceramic cook top Solid surface counter top Tappan Convection/microwave oven Integrated solid surface sink Tundra dual voltage refrigerator/freezer Two opening porthole windows w/ blind Eye-level storage cabinets Large under counter storage area Storage under staircase step-pads
- Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Polished stainless steel anchor roller assembly 316 stainless steel 1 1/4" low profile aluminum bow rail Heavy duty black rub rail w/ S/S insert Anodized aluminum windshield with electrically actuated center vent Three windshield wipers, self parking with heavy duty pantograph arms Fortress aluminum anchor w/line and chain Spreader lights molded into hardtop Fiberglass hardtop w/4 sided Strataglass enclosure w/overhead lights; red night light Reverse cycle air conditioning Molded fiberglass helm deck with dual electromechanical rams and cockpit switch Tackle storage compartment Portside lounge with self-draining, finished fiberglass storage below Portside swivel seat with stowaway foot rest Custom Teak center line helm chair Pompanette companion seat (stbd) unit w/storage under, sink, additional tackle storage and ice maker Sliding bi-fold hatch with acrylic lockable cabin door Chart holder/storage tray s/acrylic cover Custom Marlin Tower w/fiberglass sun shade, control box w/spotlight controls & electronic engine display Edson S/S steering wheel w/control knob “L” shaped seating w/backrest & padded railing ACR remote controlled spotlight CG equipment Molded bow pulpit Maxwell windlass 4-rod holders on aft rail Rupp 2X outriggers w/collapsible back bars Rupp center rigger 2-electric reel receptacles in cockpit 4-gunnell rod holders 6-rod holders aft edge of hardtop
- Air-conditioned helm and seating area 100 sq. ft. of usable cockpit area 55 gallon bait well with removable baffle and light Dockside water inlet 1/2" aluminum backing plate Port and starboard integrated coolers with drains – 25 gallons each Bait prep center includes sink w/water, rigging board and lockable tackle storage Courtesy lighting 2-5' 6" insulated fish boxes with macerator pump out Removable cockpit bolsters Six stainless steel rod holders Self-bailing cockpit with track drain system Transom door with gate Fresh water wash down system Raw water wash down system Fuel tank inspection access hatch Removable aft storage box with bilge access below Gunwale hawse pipes
- Furuno 12” NaveNet 3D (3) units two at the helm and one at the tower helm Furuno RD30 Furuno 12kw 96 Mile Simrad AP25 autopilot Icom IC M504 VHF with distress Icom Command Mic III Caterpillar Digital Monitors
- Engines & Mechanical
- Caterpillar C9’s (June 2013 1000hour service $7,000) Port 989 hours; Starboard 990 hours Kohler 9KW Diesel Generator 120V 968 hours Engine room access via hatch in bridge deck for a quick look and the bridge deck raises via 2-electrically operated rams providing outstanding access and natural light ZF transmissions with trolling valves Reverso oil change system – mains/generator/transmissions Finished fiberglass engine room liner 4- Rule bilge pumps – 12 volt automatic/manual Automatic fire suppression system Engine room sound insulation Double stainless steel hose clamps on all through-hull fittings Double stainless steel T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses Racor fuel filters/water separators(owner replaced original equipment) Mains & Generator Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tanks Six-port fuel selector valves Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pump out Dripless shaft seals Eleven gallon stainless steel water heater Fiberglass mufflers Propeller shafts – Aquamet 22® Four blade Nibril propellers – CNC machined Bronze rudders Bronze struts Recessed hydraulic Bennett trim tabs Internal basket strainers AC distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity DC distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout Vapor-proof battery isolator Six heavy-duty 12V marine batteries 12/24vdc Bonding system with transom zinc plate 240vac 50amp shore power system Glendenning shore power cord reel Battery Parallel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.