- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Delray Beach FL) The Formula 330 Sun Sport is a big day-cruiser with accommodations for overnight or weekend getaways. This good looking Formula features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a comfortable interior. Her Sapphire Blue Metallic color accentuates the streamlined design of her performance hull. She was built to go fast and look fast.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with radar arch and bimini top.. Seating includes a double helm seats with flip-up bolsters, port side companion lounge, and wraparound cockpit lounge with removable table. A port side wet bar with carry-on cooler ensures your guests are refreshed. A transom door gives access to the integrated swim platform with transom shower. The walk-through windshield provides easy access to the foredeck sun lounge.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with Corian counter top, built-in microwave oven and dual voltage refrigerator/freezer. The forward lounge provides a place to relax and dine during the day while converting to a double berth for overnight cruises. For entertainment there is a flat screen and an AM/FM/CD/iPod/mp3 sound system with 10-disc changer, amp, and subwoofer. The enclosed head has VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort and a Kohler genset provides offshore electrical power.
Powered by twin 320-hp Mercruiser 496 MAG CWC engines with Bravo III sterndrives this beauty is equipped for performance and durability. She is well equipped, well maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Formula 330.
- Upscale Interior with Carpeting Dual Skylights Convertible Lounge Forward Seats Four - Sleeps 2 Under-Seat Storage Port Side Galley with Cherry Cabinets, Solid Surface Counter, Built-in Microwave, and Dual Voltage Refrigerator/Freezer Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Teak Deck Double-wide Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Removable Cooler Wraparound Cockpit Lounge Removable Table
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Electric Windlass Chain and Rode Foredeck Sun Pad Walk-through Windshield Spacious Cockpit Transom Door Extended Swim Platform with Teak Deck Built-in Boarding Ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 172 GPSmap VHF Radio Flat Screen TV AM/FM/CD/iPod/mp3 Sound System with 10-disc Changer, Amp, and Subwoofer
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp MerCruiser CWC 496 MAG Engines Freshwater Engine Flush Bravo III Sterndrives Kohler 5-kW Genset 7000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC Power Engine Hatch VacuFlush Head with Holding Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.