- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Treasure Island FL) The Bluewater 55 Sundeck is a stylish charter cruiser designed for coastal cruising with room for many. This beautiful boat has been totally rebuilt by Captain Steve Tours and is USCG Certified to carry 49 passengers. It is currently being offered as part of the Captain Steve tour company. which does weddings, dolphin watching, sunset cruises, charter trips, etc.
The upper deck has helm forward with bimini top, double wide helm seat, companion seating, PFD locker, and sink. The expansive aft deck is designed for entertaining with standing room and seating, all with great views. Stairways to either side and aft lead below to the main deck and salon. The main deck has 316 stainless steel safety rails to ensure everyone stays on board. There is room at the bow for a forward looking view and a spacious cockpit for seeing where you have been. Side deck entry to the salon is starboard by the lower helm while the cockpit has aft cabin access.
The two cabin interior has spacious salon, full galley, and two private stateroom. Finished in tropical trim the salon has large windows for natural light and blinds for privacy. A faux bamboo floor accentuates Florida flair. Furnishing include a long sofa, an L-shaped settee with dining table and chairs. There is a flat screen TV and sound system with six speakers and two sub-woofers. The lower helm station is located forward to starboard and has side deck access. The U-shaped galley has white upper and lower cabinets with wood trim. Rose colored Corian counters have integrated sink and room for food prep. Appliances included Whirlpool four-burner range with oven, Goldstar microwave oven, Miele refrigerator, Summit freezer, Haier washer/dryer, and a trash compactor.
There are two private staterooms. The forward stateroom has island queen berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and large mirror. The forward head compartment has molded tub with shower, mirrored vanity, and Raritan electric toilet. The roomy aft cabin has convertible settee for daytime seating and a double berth for overnight. There are large windows for lots of light and venetian blinds for privacy. A large closet with mirrored doors provides ample storage. The aft head compartment has molded tub with shower, mirrored vanity, and Raritan electric toilet.
This fifty-five footer has been re-powered with 235 horsepower John Deere diesel engines for years of economical and dependable service. There is a 2010 Westerbeke generator for offshore electrical power and 3 16,000 BTU reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort. The upper and lower helm stations are well equipped for ease of navigation and safety.
In addition to the boat the tour company is offering a home on Medeira Beach with a dock for the boat, pool, 3 bedrooms, Florida room and 2 full baths. Everything priced for immediate sale. Call now for more information on the vessel, the tour business and the home.
- Spacious Salon with Large Windows with Wood Blinds and Curtains Faux Bamboo Flooring Side Deck Access by Lower Station Full Galley L-Shaped Settee with Dining Table and Chairs Long Sofa Insignia Flat Screen TV Sound System with Six Sony Speakers & Two Sub-woofers Lower Helm Station with: John Deere Digital Gauges Video Displays VHF Radio Garmin 5000 GPSmap with Radar Fireboy Fire Control System 220 GFI Tester
- Forward Cabin
- Centerline Queen Berth Overhead Port with Cover Hanging Locker Large Mirror Access to Anchor Locker Forward Head with Raritan Electric Toilet, Mirrored Vanity, and Tub with Shower
- Aft Cabin
- Convertible Settee Venetian Blinds with Curtains Full Closet with Mirrored Doors Smoke Detector Aft Deck Access Door
- U-Shaped Galley Rose Colored Corian Counters Integrated Sink Whirlpool Four Burner Range with Oven Goldstar Microwave Oven Miele Refrigerator Summit Freezer Trash Compactor Haier Washer & Dryer
- Upper Deck
- Open Flybridge with Bimini Top Forward Helm Station with: John Deere Digital Gauges Pop-up Electronics Boxes Video Displays VHF Radio Garmin GPSmap Fireboy Fire Control System Spotlight Controls Double-wide Helm Seat with Black Cushions Companion Seating to Port Side with Black Cushions and Under-seat Storage Center Storage Cabinet with Sink and PFD Storage Side Stairways to Lower Deck and Salon 316 Stainless rails Huge Aft Deck with Room for Many Aft Stairway to large swim platform
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Stainless Steel Deck Rails Starboard Access to Salon Covered Cockpit Stairway to Aft Deck Access to Aft Cabin Stainless Steel Railing
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Re-powered with Twin 236-hp John Deere Diesel Engines (775 hours) 2010 Westerbeke 12-kW Generator with 1024 hours Simon KT Security System Smoke Detectors Fireboy Fire Suppression R3 16,000 BTU everse Cycle HVAC Electric Windlass
- Saleman's Notes
- Owner has spent more than $450,000 to get the boat USCG Inspected Hull was 1992 started construction in 2006 and finished in 2010
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.