- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat has it all, looks, performance, and luxury all in one package. Be the envy of your friends and family at speeds of 60 mph plus in total comfort. Triple Cummins 480's were replaced with new in 2012 and have just over 30 hours on them. Arneson surface drives with custom propellers round out the drive package, with a bow thruster assisting to simplify docking. Cockpit air conditioning is sure to keep you comfortable outside, and the luxury accommodations inside are up to par with many luxury yachts.
RECENT $100,000 PRICE REDUCTION
OWNER WANTS OFFERS!
- Re-Powered by NEW triple 480 hp, Cummins fuel-efficient diesel engines in 2012, the Fountain 48 Express Cruiser can cruise at an astonishing 45 mph while attaining one-plus mile per gallon. Open up the throttles and run up to 62 mph. Further, the 48 EC's 12-foot beam provides the perfect combination of smooth ride and stable platform. Accommodations of the 48 provides you with the luxury that you would expect from a world class yacht. Like all Fountains, this classic was born of the brutal world of offshore racing. It means simply that this one performs like a champ. Remember, this is the yacht that set a world record from Key West to Cancun, Mexico, dashing 405 miles in 8 hours and 36 minutes while running into a three to five foot head sea which was a quick day's cruise instead of the traditional overnight haul. While others are still chasing the moon, you could be sipping cocktails in its luminous thrall. You really need to see this boat!
- L-shaped sofa w/ seating for 6 on port side Sofa seating for 3 on starboard side Removable cherry table in cabin Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heating, digital control and intergrated air vents Cherry framed mirror Stainless steel port lights wscreen Telephone outlet Fluorescent task lighting 26" LCD TV Stereo w/ DVD & CD player Pleated draperies
- Microwave oven 120/12 volt Upright refrigerator/freezer 2 Burner glass top electric stove Stainless sink w/storage cabinet below Corian galley countertop w/polished stainless sink & chrome fauct Dish & storage lockers Overhead hatches Under counter pantry storage
- Master Stateroom Forward
- 15" LCD TV with stereo, CD &DVD player Overhead hatch w/screen Telephone outlet Queen mattress w/comforter & pillows Mirrored headboard w/reading lights Padded hullsides & aft bulkheads A/C with reverse cycle heating & digital control Dresser & ceder lined hanging locker w/light Carpeting & vinyl headliner Upholstered valances w/accent lighting
- VacuFlush marine toilet system in private head High gloss fiberglass finish shower Medicine cabinet w/mirror Exhaust fan in head
- Aft Stateroom
- Carpeting & vinyl headliner Double sized berth w/comforter & pillows Padded headboard w/reading lights 10" LCD TV w/DVD player Ducted air conditioning/heating Cedar lined locker
- Marine Air Air conditioning (2) Courtesy Lighting Custom locking cabin entry way Transom shower w/hot & cold faucet Transom walk through door to swim platform Seating for 8-10 Recessed aluminum cup holders Wet bar w/ sink, faucet & refrigerator Storage below wet bar & seats Lazarette storage locker for fenders & lines U shaped lounge w/removable table Rear lounge seats converts to sun deck w/electric/hydraulic actuator Engine hatch with electric/hydraulic actuator & electrically raised storage area for table Integrated engine air vents Hard top w/courtesy lights, VHF antenna & omnidirectional TV antenna Canvas, front, side & aft enclosure Teak decking throughout
- Helm Electronics
- Dual Garmin 5212 3D Color Chartplotter/Radar systems Simrad AP28 Autopilot ACR Spotlight Icom VHF Side Power Bow Thruster Triple Smartcraft Engine Displays Firebuoy System Fountain custom layout dash w/full engine instrumentation, drive and trim tab indicators, throttles with drive trim switch on handle, tab & drive switches on dash. Fuel gauges (3) w/low fuel warning lights Audible and visual engine alarm system Digital depth gauge Neutral safety lockout Bolster, electric, side by side at helm 12 volt power outlet High speed compass with light Power steering with 12" padded stainless steel steering wheel System switch panel Windlass remote control Stereo/CD with 4 speakers
- Main electrical distribution panel w/magnetic type circuit breakers for 120/240 VAC and 12VDC, generator remote, volt-amp digital gauges, fresh water tank gauge DC battery panel w/engine & generator disconnect switches Battery parallel system Four heavy duty marine batteries w/custom cast hold down brackets Battery charger, automatic 50 Amp Sealed 4D battery w/separate charger for windlass & bow thruster Bonding system with zinc anode protection 50 Amp 120/240 Volt AC shore inlet Cable TV-Telephone inlet 50 foot, 50 Amp shoreline cord Reverse polarity indicator U.L. listed pre-tinned boat cable 120VAC GFCI protected receptacles 12VDC lighting w/120VAC galley light Galvanic Isolator Generator, 5KW diesel
- Triple Cummins 480 HP diesels NEW in 2012 with 70 hours Arneson Surface Drives with custom propellers Heavy duty adjustable engine mounts w/vibration isolators Fuel filters for engines & generator Power assist hydraulic steering system w/dual pumps Coolant recovery system for engines & generator Stainless steel exhaust system w/silencers Automatic bilge pumps-(4) engine room(2)forward Bow Thruster Carbon Monoxide detector Engine room bilge water monitor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further information on this vessel please contact Mark Karampelas CPYB, at 727-423-0481 (cell) or email at Mark@tgyg.com to set up a showing.