Price Just Reduced $3,000 for Spring!
Motivated Seller, Bring All Offers!
The Carver Mariner is one of the most popular sedans ever built. The galley and head of the Mariner are located forward on the boat. The salon area is exceptionally large as is the seating capacity on the flybridge, making the Carver 28 very spacious for its' length. Perfect for enjoying the water and entertaining.
- Very Clean Throughout
- Hardtop with Full Enclosure
- New AC unit
- Great Family Boat
- Ready to Move
- LOA: 28 Beam: 11' 1" Draft: 2' 10" Displacement: 10,300lbs
- Engines: Twin 230hp Mercruiser 5.0 Oil, Fuel Filters and Fuel Pump Freshly Serviced (July 2013) Cruise: 24mph Max: 32mph
- Fuel: 150gal Water: 51gal Hot Water: 12gal Holding: 35gal
- Spacious Cabin with Large Windows Forward Double Berth with Under Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Galley with Refrigerator, Sink, Microwave Hot and Cold Pressure Water Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower New Head (2013) Updated Salon with Couch and Seating Area Brazilian Hardwood Cherry Floor Mini-Blinds on all Windows Dometic Reverse Cycle AC/Heat (New 13)
- Starboard Galley Forward White Cabinets with Teak Trim Microwave Oven Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink Plenty of Storage
- Flybridge & Helm
- Large Open Flybridge Hardtop with Full Enclosure Cockpit Bimini (New 2013)
- Deck & Hull
- SS Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Windshield Cover Open Cockpit with Room to Relax or Fish Cockpit Bimini (New 2013)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owner has taken possession of new boat so this one needs to move! Offers encouraged. Remember, No Sales Tax on Used Boats in NC Contact Ken to schedule a viewing at 252-571-1581