- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Very Low Hour Yanmar, Fuel Polisher, Onan 9KW Generator, Solar Panels, Electric Winches, Bow Thruster, GREAT Electronics Package, Watermaker, Satellite Weather, SSB, Marine A/C, Electric Windlass, Vented Washer/Dryer, Life Raft and Tons of Extra Custom Features!
Beautifully decorated and extremely well maintained. Gorgeous custom interior teak woodwork greatly enhances the overall interior layout. You will be very impressed with both the appearance and condition of this very exceptional yacht.
Truly Like-New - A Once in a Lifetime Find - Don't Let it Get Away!
click "i" left corner of photo for description
- Ballast: 16000 Displacement: 39,000
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 60
- Forward is the large guest stateroom . It has an island berth with abundant storage with an assortment of lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves. A door provides private access to the adjacent head to port. Both heads are luxurious with all the comforts of home including roomy showers. The forward head features a VacuFlush toilet, separate shower stall and Corian vanity countertop with integrally molded sink. To starboard is the unique third cabin which is a combination laundry room and work shop with custom built-in tool storage drawers and lots of other storage options. This is truly a special feature. Next aft is the roomy main salon with panoramic views through an array of large windows. To port and starboard are full length settees with the starboard settee convertible to a double berth. All settees are covered in beautifully maintained UltraLeather. Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted dining table stows against the forward bulkhead. If you perfer not to lower the table, there is an optional custom-made removable table . Next aft to port is the very impressive navigation station featuring a high backed swivel armchair, large navigation desk with storage beneath, chart storage, and a wet locker. To port is the gourmet galley with Corian counter surfaces and custom teak storage under the companionway . The open galley layout provides ample room for two to work comfortably. The refrigerator and freezer are in separate adjacent compartments, each controlled by individual thermostats. There is a 3-burner LPG stove with oven & broiler. Next aft is the luxurious owner's stateroom . It has a queen-sized island berth and plenty of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, as well as a dressing chair to starboard. The private aft head is ensuite and features Corian countertops with integrally molded sink, VacuFlush toilet and separate shower stall. Sea Salt has an exceptionally nice layout that will allow you to cruise and never miss the comforts of your land home. The ergonomically designed cockpit features a dedicated bin designed to hold the 8-person valise-pack life raft. Aft of the cockpit is a large deck area that can be used for dinghy storage or as a sundeck. Interior and exterior hatches lead to the massive aft storage area.The roomy swim platform features twin molded-in steps to the aft deck, a hot-cold shower, a telescoping swim ladder, two custom S/S handholds, two custom S/S cleats, and a fresh water washdown . There are 15 opening ports with screens and Peek-A-Boo privacy shades, Peek-A-Boo shades on front and side windows, and 6 deck hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades, and 4 stainless steel dorade style vents with screens. All A/C duct work has been enclosed in custom teak woodwork rather than running though storage areas for an extremely pleasing look and preservation of storage area. Other custom teak woodwork has been extremely well done and greatly enhances the overall appearance. Beautiful Custom Interior Decorations Companionway Steps customized to fold down flush with cabin sole for easy engine/generator access UltraLeather Upholstery Two Custom Hassocks in matching UltraLeather with interior storage All Overhead Lights Upgraded to LED Peek-A-Boo port and window shades throughout Ocean Air Screens/Shades Fusion Stereo System with DVD player integrated to the salon TV Remote control for stereo system in cockpit Intellian Satellite TV Receiver mounted on Arch Samsung Flat Screen Salon TV (2) Bose Speakers in Salon (2) Cockpit Speakers mounted overhead in the hard bimini Satellite TV Receiver
- Refrigerator and freezer are factory installed and covered by the factory warranty. Frigoboat Refrigerator/Freezer with dual controls Refrigerated drawer w/separate compressor Force 10 3-burner LPB stove w/oven & broiler RO PRO Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier plumbed to the galley sink for drinking water and to the Icemaker Also - Seagull Water Filter at the galley sink Corian countertops Double s/s sinks Pressure and manual fresh water 11-gallon water heater Teak dish racks & cutlery drawers Abundant storage space Hideaway trash bin Custom Cabinetry
- GREAT Electronics Package
- Furuno ( Nav Net 3D) MSD-12 Chartplotter w/12" screen at Helm and Nav Station (also connected to Salon TV) Furuno HUB101 for NavNet System 4KW DSR HD Radar Fish Finder DFF1 - 1000 Watt Depth Finder capable of reading depth over 3000' BBWX 1 Satellite Weather Receiver Furuno AIS - FA 50 Class A Transponder Receiver and Transmitter Raymarine ST60 + Speed Raymarine ST60 + Wind Raymarine ST60 + Rudder Indicator NEW Raymarine p70 Autopilot ICOM M504 VHF Radio at Helm w/remote microphone in aft cockpit coaming ICOM M604 VHF Radio at Nav Station ICOM Command Mic connection for VHF at Nav Station in aft cockpit coaming ICOM M802 Single Side Band with Pactor IIex Modem and AT-140 Tune Wave WiFi Booster and Receiver Antenna for Sat. Phone (Sat Phone not included) Hailer mounted on mast Weams and Plath Clock and Barometer
- 110HP Yanmar Turbo (Very Low Hours) New Muffler 2013 Front teak panel of engine/generator compartment customized for easy removal and quick access AltMount by Balmar Belt System with spare belt and original belt Onan 9KW Generator with sound shield and on custom mount system for easy accessibility (Low Hours) Two Solar Panels - 175 watts each with Tri Star Solar Charge Controller Zantrex 3000 Watt Inverter / 140 amp Charger FilterBOSS Commander Fuel Polisher and Auxiliary Fuel Pump SidePower Bow Thruster (7hp w/joystick control at helm) Racor fuel filters Bronze 3 Blade Prop Cruisair Marine Air Conditioning (3 units - total 36,000 BTU) with individual controllers. All A/C condensate draining into shower sump rather than bilge. All A/C duct work covered with custom teak woodwork (5) Cafarmo Turbo 12V Fans Xantrex Link Pro Battery Monitor FCI Aquamiser Watermaker with auto flush and other features Splendide Vented Washer Dryer (vented to outside) VacuFlush Heads w/tank monitor & separate flush tank Electric macerator pump I Series Tank Monitor System Additional 50amp shore power connection at bow with selector switch at nav station Additional fuses added in electrical system for safety Shore Power Cables (4)12-Volt Outlets Networked Smoke Detectors throughout
- Lighthouse Anchor Windlass with dual gypsies and dual capstans w/remote at helm Rockna Primary Anchor on 250' HT 3/8" chain and 150' 3/4" nylon rode CQR Secondary Anchor on 150' HT 3/8" chain and 250' 3/4" nylon rode Fresh Water Washdown at Bow and Stern with high pressure pumps SeaSafe anchor rollers Stainless Steel Dorades w/guard rails Beautiful Custom Lippencott Hard Bimini with three opening hatches, two white/red overhead lights, massive S/S frame. Full length grab rail on both sides. Very Impressive Bimini Dodger with Makrolon panels in front and back corners (crystal clear, blemish free) Nice Full Cockpit Enclosure with insect screens Beautiful Exterior Brightwork finished with Allbrite by Awlgrip Sunbrella Over-Boom Awning (shades entire cockpit) Lewmar Folding Wheel at Helm (with cover) Winslow Life Raft in IP's dedicated storage under under port cockpit seat Heavy Duty Custom S/S Arch with dinghy davits Extendo Boom for lifting dinghy and outboard Vertical Dodger Grab Rails port and starboard Custom Cafe Companionway Doors with screens and lexan panels Additional rear boarding gates have been added to lifelines Cockpit Cushions Magma BBQ Grill Rod Holders NEW Mast Boot Dock lines & fenders No dinghy is included in this sale.
- 110% roller furling genoa Roller furling staysail w/Hoyt boom In-mast furling mainsail UV bands on genoa and staysail Whisker pole track mounted on mast (1) Lewmar 48CEST Electric winch (2) Lewmar 64CEST Electric primary winches Rigid boom vang Preventer system Mast shorten by 18" with guidance from Island Packet and Charleston Spar for easier bridge clearance Sails very lightly used
- Winslow Life Raft Lifesling MOB Device USCG Safety Package (lifejackets, flares, fire extinguishers, etc.) LPG detector w/sensor in bilge Networked Smoke Detectors Throughout EPIRB
- All Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale - this includes tools, and any items not specifically appearing on this listing. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SEE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE BOAT: https://yachtprofile.com/ypi48s Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker" We gladly cooperate with all other brokerages on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.