- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades!
New fresh bottom job and hull wax and maintenance complete. Many upgrades! New Port Engine 65 hours- Rebuilt Starboard Engine 114 hours- NEW Paint- NEW Granite Countertops
This Jefferson 46' Marlago Sundeck has classic style and spacious accommodations. Looking for a weekend getaway? Desire to live-aboard? Planning a cruise to the islands? This 46' motor yacht is ready to accommodate. She features a flybridge, sundeck, large open salon, and 3 staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. With economical, low-hour Cummins engines, she will cruise at 16 knots or she can be used at trawler speeds with incredible range.
New Salon A/C compressor 1/2014.
Trawler speed and economics 10MPH @ 2 GPH range 2,490 miles
- New Fresh bottom job and hull wax and maintenance complete. Many upgrades. New Port engine 65 hours- Rebuilt Starboard Engine- 114 hours. New paint. New granite countertops. New salon A/C compressor 1/2014. Trawler speed and economics 10 MPH @ 2 GPH range, 2,490 miles.
- Salon and Galley
- The huge, spacious Salon is open with lots of windows. AN L-shaped sofa in the starboard aft of the Salon creates a warm atmosphere for cruising or living aboard. The Galley up is to starboard and forward, well-appointed with new granite tops, full appliances, and undercounter refrigeration. To port is the unique lower helm, fully appointed. The full rich teak woodwork, new LED lighting, and parquet flooring with new furniture creates the warmth of home. L-shaped sofa- NEW 2013 Flat screen TV- NEW 2012 Stereo system- NEW 2012 Rich teak cabinets Granite countertops- NEW 2012 Overhead LED lighting- NEW 2013 Stainless steel double sink 4-burner electric cook top- NEW 2012 Side-by-side undercounter refrigerator/freezer Microwave/convection oven ample counter space
- Bridge and Sundeck
- A well-appointed Bridge with folding radar arch is outfitted with new Bimini top and Eisinglass. Updated new Garmin system, stereo system and SAT TV system. There are no limits to where you can cruise. Large open Bridge with folding radar arch Bimini top- NEW 2013 Forward Helm station Guest seating to each side with storage Room for casual dining and entertaining Complete paint job, all exterior- NEW 2013 Carpeted aft sundeck- NEW 2013 Full enclosure- NEW 2013 Casual seating- NEW 2013 Refrigerator- NEW 2012 Wing doors to side decks- Refinished 2013 Salon and bridge access New electronics with HD color radar (both helms)- 2013
- Aft Deck Lounge
- This area is great to get out of the weather while cruising or living aboard. Access from the aft swim platform as well as port and starboard Varnished teak wing doors L-shaped furniture- NEW 2012 Enclosure Stereo system- NEW 2013
- Lower Helm
- Full gauge panels Generator control panel Contorls Hydraulic steering Electronics
- Master Stateroom
- Entering aft to the private Master Stateroom, this full beam stateroom is again well-appointed with rich teak woodwork throughout. The full beam master features a full queen berth, settees, abundant storage, 2 hanging lockers, under berth storage, and his and hers dressers. Island Queen berth Comforter, pillow shams- NEW 2013 Under berth storage Twin setees Teak his and hers dressers Built in flat screen TV- NEW 2013 Hanging locker Ensuite Head with tub/shower SAT TV Receiver- New 2013
- Ensuite Master Head
- New granite countertop and fixtures- NEW 2012 Full stand-up with tub Vanity storage with teak woodwork Electric head Teak grate in flooring
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- The warm and accommodating Guest Stateroom features a centerline queen berth (with storage below), rich, teak cabinetry throughout, and ensuite access to the Guest Head. Island Queen berth Under berth storage Teak cabinetry Hanging locker
- Guest Stateroom
- Featuring a full double berth on the starboard hull side with storage. This stateroom is spacious and accommodating. Again, there is rich, teak woodwork throughout. Double berth Under berth storage Teak cabinetry Hanging locker
- VIP and Guest Head
- With dual access, the Guest Head has a full vanity with teak woodwork, and new custom granite countertops and fixtures. It also features a full, stand-up shower and provides ample accommodations for both guest staterooms. Electric toilet Vanity with sink with teak woodwork Granite countertops- NEW 2012 Shower with automatic sump
- Deck and Hull
- The entire finish surfaces have new paint (Awlgrip) and features wide, safe walkways with stainless safety rails, and boarding gates. Fresh bottom paint Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel rub rail- NEW 2013 Bow pulpit Anchor and windlass 300' chain Raw water washdown Two deck lockers Foredeck sun pads Hard top mounted dinghy davit
- Garmin radar- NEW 2013 Garmin GPS- NEW 2013 VHF Radio VHF Command Mic Stereo- NEW 2013 KVH SAT TV- NEW 2013
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Twin 300 hp Cummins diesel engines: Port- NEW 2012 / Starboard- Rebuilt 2011 3 reverse cycle HAC units- UPDATE (1 New 2014) 2 electric heads- NEW 2010 Westerbeke 12.5 kw generator with 1929 hours 50 amp shore power aft and port forward Central vacuum system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Tim Jones at 251-979-4980.