- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Everglades’ 275CC continues the tradition of combining comfort, performance, and technical innovation to create the perfect luxury family fishing boat. In true Everglades’ fashion, her standard features are typically available only as options by other manufacturers, or not at all.
Designed with plenty of space for family and friends, there are comfortable seats at the stern, helm, and forward of the console. The aluminum extrusions, with integrated awning track and wire runs are built in to allow more walk around room. Other Everglades' standards include roomy finished fiberglass storage compartments, white powder-coated rails, and a patented hydraulic windshield, which can be easily opened or closed for better visibility, airflow, or protection from the elements.
With incomparable features plus Everglades’ patented RAMCAP unsinkable hull, the 275CC sets the standard for luxury family fishing boats.
In addition to the many standard features provided by Everglades this unit has the following options:
- Twin Yamaha 250 HP Outboards
- Power Steering
- Bow Seating Area Bolster
- Deluxe Audio Package - 4 channel amp and Subwoofer
- Tackle Center
- Sand Color Hull - Gelcoat
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- • Unsinkable • 10-year transferable hull warranty • Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process • Self-bailing cockpit • Variable deadrise deep v-hull • NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified • No wood construction – all composite • High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation • Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted biaxial fiberglass • High density PVC composite transom • Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability • Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface • Molded-in diamond non-skid • Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access • ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts • Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials • Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty • Caulking – high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone bath caulk) • Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs • Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits • Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps • 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance • All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion • 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches • Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane • Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to highdensity plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions • Bronze high speed intake strainers • Painted aluminum 200 gal fuel tank CONSOLE/HARDTOP • Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue/white LED lights, spreader lights, electronics box, (5) rod holders, a set of kingfish rod holders • Canvas life jacket storage in hardtop • Stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop (2) • Tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield • Intelligent windshield wiper and washer system that automatically parks before the hydraulic windshield can move to the down position • Hydraulic tilt steering • Console glove box/storage bin • Console hand rails • Console power port – 15 A • 316-L stainless steel steering wheel • Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm • Fire extinguisher • China-bowl head with macerator and holding tank – 9.5 gal • Sink with shower in the head DECK/COCKPIT • 14.5 lb stainless steel anchor, 200' rode, 15' chain • Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails 1 5/16" diameter • Cleats - 8” pull-up, 316-L stainless steel, through bolted and bedded in polyurethane (6) • Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels • Stereo speakers mounted in the boat (2) • 316-L stainless steel drink holders (4) • Raw-water sink with sprayer • Sliding workstation drawer • Cockpit area – 95 sf • Cockpit coaming bolsters • Powder coated toe rails • Lockable transom gate with freeing port • Retractable boarding ladder in transom with stainless steel grab rail FISHABILITY • Abundant space for electronics placement • Command leaning post workstation • Cooler capacity – 94 qt • Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch – 34 gal • 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (10) • Transom rod holders (6) • Kingfish rod holders • Under gunwale power ports – 15 A • Lockable rod storage • Under gunwale rod racks MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL • Auto anchor system – windlass • Automatic bilge pump (3) • High-water alarm • LED anchor light • LED navigation lights • Docking lights • Ritchie(R) compass • Stereo – AM/FM/Bluetooth ®/Auxiliary • Electric horn • 3 battery management system • Battery charger • Fresh-water washdown – 25 gal • Raw-water washdown • Electric Lectrotab, single cylinder, custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract SEATING • Cushioned forward console seating • Forward U-shaped bow seating with storage and cushions • Combination passenger seat/leaning post • Mechanical stern seat that opens to access battery storage
- OPTIONS INCLUDED
- OPTIONS • Hydraulic power steering • Deluxe Audio Package with 4 channel amp and subwoofer CANVAS / UPHOLSTERY • ICE Upholstery color • Bow seating area coaming bolsters ENGINE PACKAGE • All engine include fuel/water separators • Twin Yamaha 250 hp (Command Link® Plus display)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (305) 333-6901 Shane Kwaterski – Email: email@example.com – Cell (305) 849-0920 Carvey Iannuzzi – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell (616) 889-7766