- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 300
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Boynton Beach FL) The Donzi 38 ZFX Open is a serious offshore fishing machine with attitude. Transferable warranties on hull, engines and bowthruster until Nov 2014! Go with peace of mind!! A high-performance center console with extreme good looks and double-stepped hull, she slices through the rough stuff with ease. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room and all the amenities needed for successful fishing or high-speed cruising.
This 38 ZFX has a T-top over the center console with radar arch, radar dome, searchlight, and spreader lights. The center console has four bolstered helm seats, well-equipped helm, in-console head compartment with sink and storage, and a forward console seat. The roomy cockpit has wrap around bow seating, wet bar, transom bait-prep center, 28-gallon livewell, two macerated fish boxes, cockpit bolsters, transom rod holders, and raw water washdown.
Power is provided by triple Mercury Verado 300 engines for serious performance. The helm is equipped with Livorsi throttle controls, high performance wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. Electronics include: Garmin 5000 GPSmap with radar, depth finder, Raymarine Autopilot, Icom M422 VHF radio, 3,5" Ritchie Compass, EPIRB, and a Sony AM/FM/CD Sound System with six speakers and two sub-woofers. This high-performance center console has been well cared for, has low hours, and is ready to go. If you really like to enjoy your time on the water and don’t want to waste time getting where you want to go, call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 38' Donzi ZFX Open.
- Deck & Hull
- High-Performance Stepped Hull Grey Hull with White Bottom and Topside Walkaround Deck Equipped for Fishing Room for Many Plow Anchor with Chain and 150' Rode Power Windlass Florida Bow Thruster
- Wraparound Bow Seating Wet Bar Center Console with Radar Arch and T-Top In-Console Head Helm Seating with Four Bolstered Bucket Seats Transom Bait-Prep Center 28-gallon Livewell Two Macerated Fish Boxes Cockpit Bolsters Transom Rod Holders Raw Water Washdown
- Center Console
- Radar Arch T-Top Electronics Console Garmin 5000 GPSmap with Radar Depth Finder Raymarine Autopilot Icom M422 VHF Radio 3,5" Ritchie Compass EPIRB Sony AM/FM/CD Sound System Six Speakers and Two Sub-woofers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Triple Mercury Verado 300 Outboard Engines with 395 hours Four Blade Stainless Steel Propellers Hydraulic Steering Bow Thruster Three Interstate Group 31 Batteries
- Saleman's Notes
- 45 MINUTES TO THE BAHAMAS!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.