- Vessel Walk Through
- KALEEN, at her launch, was hailed as a crown jewel in the Broward Marine fleet. KALEEN has been maintained in Bristol condition throughout her life and the pride of ownership shows. The aft deck is open with overhead cover from the extended boat deck. A teak stairway to port leads to the swim platform. A water tight door to starboard on the transom opens into the lazarette. The aft deck has a large L-settee, 4 teak chairs and table that will comfortably seat up to 8 persons for al fresco dining. There is a wet bar with icemaker on the forward bulkhead to port and additional storage cabinets to starboard. When entering the main salon from the aft deck the eye is immediately drawn to the beautiful, backlit, etched glass sea life mural on the forward bulkhead. The main salon/dining area is full beam, decorated in neutral tones accented with black granite. To port is a wet bar with wine cooler and refrigerator. There is an L-settee to port with matching ottoman and a U-settee to starboard with glass topped coffee table. An entertainment center with hi/lo TV, DVD and stereo /CD player is housed in the portside cabinetry that also serves as a divider between the main salon and the dining area. To starboard, opposite this cabinet, is a stairway leading to the master and guest staterooms. The formal dining area has a glass topped table with seating for 8. To port and starboard are built in cabinetry with black granite tops. The etched glass mural is on the forward bulkhead Access to the main exterior deck is via the foyer to starboard. There is a day head just forward of the dining area and a stairway leading to the skylounge. The full galley is amidship and features a full size walk in refrigerator as well as a day refrigerator and 2 large freezers, an informal dinette, 2 convection ovens, glass cooktop and ample storage and counter space. Forward of the galley is the VIP stateroom with queen berth and en suite head and shower. Fully forward is the stairway accessing the crew's quarters which has accommodations for 4 to 5 crew. The engine room is accessed from the crew's quarters. The stairway from the starboard foyer leads to the pilothouse/skylounge. The pilothouse helm is full beam with wing controls to port and starboard in addition to the main helm station. The console houses a full array of state-of-the-art navigation equipment. A large bench settee provides helm seating and storage and while there is an entertainment center in the aft compartment for the lounge area. The lounge area is a cozy, informal area with a large, black leather L-settee, glass coffee table and neutral tub chair. The door to starboard opens to a large sun deck with a wet bar forward an an enormous lounge area and teak occasional tables. The boat deck is aft. The main salon stairway leads to the staterooms. The master is full beam amidship with a king size berth running athwartship on the starboard bulkhead. Opposite on the port bulkhead is an entertainment center and built in drawer storage. The aft bulkhead is hanging lockers with full length mirrors in the door panels. Forward are en suite his and her baths. The starboard bath features a full size Jacuzzi tub and the port head features a glass enclosed shower. Aft of the foyer are 2 guest staterooms each with en suite head and shower. The port cabin has a queen berth and the starboard cabin has twin berths. Both suites have ample drawer storage, hanging lockers and TV/DVD/stereo.
- The main salon has teak paneling, cream colored carpeting with matching upholstered overhead panels. Settees are light beige, accented with colorful throw pillows. The window treatments match the settees. Cabinets are topped with black granite. U-shaped settee Sculptured mermaid coffee table L-shaped sofa and ottoman Curved wet bar w/refrigerator and wine cooler Built-in entertainment center w/hi/loTV, DVD, stereo and CD player. Pony wall separates main salon from the Dining Salon Glass-topped table 8 Upholstered dining room chairs Black granite topped built in cabinetry Etched glass, back lit marine life mural
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam amidship Beige/gold decor King berth Love seat 13' Closet w/full length mirrors on doors Drawer storage Entertainment center w/TV/DVD/stereo & CD player His & her en suite heads, Jacuzzi tub/shower starboard Microphor shower heads, Kohler "habitat" that functions as a steam bath, sauna & sunroom, port .
- VIP Stateroom
- On Deck Burgundy/Dark Gold Decor Queen berth Additional Pullman berth Secretary desk En-suite head w/shower TV/DVD/stereo
- Galley / Laundry
- 2 x True freezer 1 x True refrigerator 5 x 7 x 8 Walk-in refrigerator Wine cooler Whirlpool Dishwasher 2 x Electrolux Convection oven Bosch glass cooktop Double sink with garbage disposal Bosch washer/dryer, aft Miele washer & Bosch Dryer, forward Pantry storage
- Port & Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Port Guest Stateroom-Soft Green Decor Queen berth Night stands Drawer storage Cedar-lined closet Entertainment Center w/TV/DVD/stereo En Suite head w/shower Starboard Guest Stateroom-Silver/Cream Decor Twin berths Night stand Drawer storage Cedar-lined closet Entertainment Center w/TV/DVD/stereo En Suite head w/shower
- Crew Quarters
- Accommodations for up to 5 crew members Captain's cabin is forward with a double bunk plus en suite head w/shower Washer/dryer
- Mechanical Equipment & Details
- Twin Detroit Diesel 12V71-TI diesels Port engine majored October '03, starboard engine 9000 hours Port generator 2680 hours Starboard generator 4890 hours Other Machinery : 2 Freshwater pumps 6 bilge pumps - 110V and 12V Headhunter Waste Treatment Plant 20hp bow thruster Micro-Commander single lever controls Micro-Commander synchronizers Wesmar stabilizers Ocean Marine Ademco fire & custom electrical distribution panel Ocean Marine Ademco engine and bilge alarm system Sentinel engine monitor system Racor fuel filters Fuel transfer system Fuel monitoring system Lube oil change system w/55 gal. waste oil tank Robertson power steering Capac monitoring system Bilge pump off main engines intakes Work bench with vise
- Electrical System
- 55 Kw & 45 Kw Northern Lights generators 2 x 220V La Marche isolation transformers 2 x 220V voltage regulators Chargemaster & Xantrex Battery chargers
- Communication Equipment: ICOM IC-M604 VHF Standard Horizon Matrix VHF Iridrum Sat Phone Cellular phone Custom speaker system for bridge to deck communication Navigation Equipment : Furuno 72-mile radar Furuno radar (new) Simrad AP50 autopilot Garmin GPS Map 5212 Furuno GP32 Maretran DSM 250 Garmin, Raymarine, B&G (Depth sounders) Raymarine electronic compass
- Deck Equipment
- Tenders & Toys 18' Novurania hard bottom inflatable with 110hp Mercury 4 stroke outboard 2011 Yamaha VxR 1800 waverunner 2012 Fx HO 1800 Yamaha waverunner Deck Equipment Maxwell anchor system with 250' chain 2 Dunnage boxes with cushions Wet bar Magma BBQ Marquipt davit Kahlenberg air horn 3 Quartz lights Stereo L-shaped bench seating with cushions Custom radar arch Safety Equipment Rayline spotlights 26 life jackets EPIRB Security Equipment Ocean Marine Ademco burglar alarm system
- Owner's personal effects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Whit Kirtland, CPYB For additional information or showing instructions Cell: (305) 793-5886 email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.