- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Exceptionally clean! Family cruiser with low hours and two Proper sized staterooms. Dingy garage makes launching a breeze.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Two stateroom, two head layout. Master Stateroom is forward with a double bed and ensuite head. The Guest Stateroom is aft with two full size berths that convert to a double bed. The Dinette also converts to a double bed. The interior is a Luxury Edition decor complimented by a natural high gloss cherry wood interior.
- U-shaped Settee - Converts to berth Storage under settee 22" LCD T.V. with DVD Player connected to Bose surround sound system Sliding door to cockpit Cocktail cabinet w/ bottle & glass storage Overhead lighting Overhead hatch Clock & barometer
- 110 Volt outlets Electric range Icemaker Stainless steel sink Drawers & storage cabinets Microwave oven Refrigerator/freezer
- Master Stateroom
- 110V Outlet Large double bed Ensuite head with shower Overhead lockers outboard Hanging & storage lockers Deck hatch Opening port lights Overhead & reading lights Vanity w/ mirror & storage Full-width mirror 15" LCD T.V. with built-in DVD player
- Guest Stateroom
- Two full-sized single berths Night stand with storage Overhead & reading lights Overhead lockers Ensuite head with shower Opening portlight Hanging locker Storage 15" LCD TV with built-in DVD player
- Cockpit lighting Garage for tender Self-draining deck Bose stereo speakers Storage lockers U-Shaped seating with table Transom gate Self-draining deck Wet bar w/ refrigerator, sink & grill Bimini top enclosure Dockside water inlet Radar Arch Sunpad Steps to side decks Hot & cold shower
- Deck Equipment
- Foredeck washdown Dark Blue hull Electro-hydraulic passerelle Glendinning Cablemaster Anchor windlass Horns
- Electrical System
- 9 kW Onan generator Generator gauge package Search light Battery charger Voltage stabilizer transformer
- Raytheon ST60 depth log KVH satellite Navnet w/ 48 mi. radar Raytheon ST60 speed log Northstar 952x GPS plotter Volvo EDC displays Raytheon ST6000 autopilot
- Mechanical Equipment
- Acoustical insulation Bow thruster Engine room blowers Bilge pumps Dripless shaft logs High speed rudders High water alarms Fire protection system Engine room lighting Racor fuel filters Spare props Central vacuum system 2800 BTU Cruisair A.C. Remote fuel shutoffs
- Why would you not buy this boat? It’s 50’ of Princess/Viking quality, Folks, with low engine hours with excellent maintenance and care from only two owners since new. Fast, Comfortable with a great ride and beautiful interior and exterior appointments, where else are you going to find any boat of this quality and style for anything like this price? FAR NIENTE is a “no brainer.” Call today to arrange to inspect her. You won’t be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Parker Bogue Today! (305) 793-3612 | email@example.com