In 36 years of yacht sales, for her age, I have never seen such a well-kept vessel. The volume of interior custom work is prohibitive from detailing in listing form. Pictures and easy access for preview or showing are at hand.
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline king berth Lighting system for reading - port & starboard Bathtub Walk-in cedar closet Head Valance board with drapes Television 32 and 120 volt light fixtures Separate air conditioning controls Ample drawer storage (2) Night stands Exceptionally large owner's stateroom is located aft of the engine room; and it has a guest berth within the dressing room with vanity.
- Guest Stateroom: Forward
- Upper & lower berths Shower Head Cedar closet with ample drawer space Forward guest stateroom has an overhead hatch, which opens to the foredeck - opening port lights, port and starboard.
- Guest Stateroom: Amidship
- Twin berth Lighting system for reading Separate air conditioning controls Ample drawer space Cedar locker
- Guest Stateroom: Aft
- Twin berth Cedar locker Separate air conditioning controls Lighting system for reading Night stand Ample drawer space
- Wet bar w/ice maker Glass dining table with 6 chairs Entertainment center w/CD, VCR, Stereo & DVD Valance boards 120 volt duplex outlets Roman blinds Cable TV outlet (2) Barrel chairs L-shaped settee Panasonic TV behind electric lift Expertly redecored with all custom paneling and window treatments. Forward is framed mirror with black granite buffet service. Custom table and chairs are in front end of salon. Starboard side is glass cabinet with entertainment center. Aft and down starboard side are twin barrel chairs, separated by custom end table. Port side of salon features L-shaped lounge and custom coffee table with stone surface.
- Frigidare side-by-side refrigerator (new) Microwave oven (new) 4 Burner stove with oven (new) 600 GPD watermaker (rebuilt) Aft of the pilothouse is a full working galley with an over abundance of storage. A large U-shaped dinette is located to starboard.
- Laundry Room
- Located aft of the guest rooms and down three steps on the starboard side, is the laundry center. Washer and dryer are stackable with a linen locker and storage.
- Robertson dual control autopilot Furuno FVC 292 video sounder 72 mi. Furuno color radar w/radar alarm Vosper stabilizer Wind speed indicator GPS chart plotter - 952 Dual remote controlled search light (2) Dual air horns Navtrac GPS Compass with light & dimmer Ocean PC computer plotter Custom cabinetry for storage and ostrich skin wall covering All NEW overhead upholstery and Helm Chair covering
- Compass with dimmable light Autopilot Depth finder/depth alarm Icom VHF radio Helm & companion seat Throttle controls Custom sink, grill & freezer Hydraulic wheel steering Low profile davit Folding radar arch Access to the flybridge is via a ladder on the starboard side of the pilothouse Flybridge also features dual lever hydraulic clutch Garmin 4212 - NEW
- Electrical System
- Two 50 amp shore lines Battery control FJ5250 panels w/fusing & isolation switches DC elec. system panel w/magnetic circuit breakers A/C switching panel w/volt meter, ammeter, slide lock selector switches Battery condition gauge DC distribution panel w/magnetic circuit breakers Battery parallel switch at control console Transformer (2) Heavy duty marine 32 volt batteries w/automatic battery charger (2) Generators - 20 Kw & 20 Kw)
- Tide Ride ladder Galley Maid windlass w/all chain wildcat Vertical dock ladder (2) Forward decks boxes Deck rail with teak railing w/stainless steel side Forward seat Stanchions Sunning cushions Bow pulpit Marquipt ladder Swim platform Vetus Bow Thruster - NEW
- Access to cockpit is via a centerline stainless steel ladder. Custom 9' cockpit extension with FRP top loading freezer, separate refrigerator, rod holders, transom gate and swim platform.
- Construction: White - white exterior paint.
- Engine Room
- Electric bonding system throughout Water air seps Air conditioning - 4 NEW SMX Central vacuum system Racor fuel filters Automatic holding pump system w/macerator Fire extinguishers 120 volt flourescent lighting 32 volt bilge blowers Freshwater fill hose for engines and generators Vosper Stabilizers
- In 36 years of yacht sales, for her age, I have never seen such a well-kept vessel. The volume of interior custom work is prohibitive from detailing in listing form. Pictures and easy access for preview or showing are at hand. Dinghy not included in sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Parker Bogue Today! (954) 377-3900 | firstname.lastname@example.org