- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tiara 4000 Express has lasting appeal among owners with an eye for quality.
TRANQUILITY is a delux, well maintained, high end, two head, two stateroom, mid cabin cruiser that can sleep six comfortably. She boasts a very functional, fully equipped open galley and teak interior. The twin transom doors open to an extended swim platform. She has a custom fabricated roll on/off electric dinghy winch system, complete with underwater lights and an aft enclosure, new canvas side curtain and drop curtain.
This yacht is owned by a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC). Any interested party should consult a Maritime Attorney to discuss potential tax saving benefits.
- Master cabin is located forward, featuring a walk-around queen berth with large storage bins under. There are twin hanging lockers and plenty of drawer space for clothes storage. There is also an adjoining head with fully enclosed stall shower. Main salon is very spacious, featuring a large dinette to starboard that will convert to a double berth. The galley is opposite on the port side. The mid cabin guest stateroom has a queen size berth, concealed toilet, and counter top with sink.
- Force 10, 3-burner ceramic stovetop Panasonic conv. Oven Sub-zero Marvel refrigeration & freezer Stainless steel sink Panasonic Dimension 4 microwave Seaward, 20 gal hot water heater
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen berth with storage beneath Hanging lockers, port & starboard Private entry to head w/large stall shower
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Full berth Storage locker Ensuite head & sink
- (2) Sealand vacuum heads
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- ICOM M-502 VHF radio (2) Furuno nav net & GP37 WAAS GPS/plotters Simrad AP22 auto pilot Furuno nav net fathometer (2) Furuno 48 mi radars - navnet Ritchie Power Damp compass
- ENGINES AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Racor fuel filters on main engines & generator Reverse-cycle A/C 500 GPD Offshore watermaker C-Charge battery charger Engine pre-heaters New bottom paint 2011 Gel Cell batteries Oil changing system Air seps on engines Bow TV & telephone hookup 30 Amp bow shore power
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- (5) US-12VXC 155AH 12-Volt batteries (4) AGM engine batteries AC/DC Volt meters (2) Heavy duty shore power cords (1) 30 ampere, (1) 50 ampere with the 50 on a glendinning power real Heart 2000 watt inverter w/remote panel AC/DC ammeters Charles industries 5000 Series 20 ampere battery charger and Next Step regulator C-1 A-B selector (2) Quicksilver galvanic isolators Telephone & TV cord Marine Air Systems 2 heat/AC
- DECK AND HULL
- Factory installed hardtop Electric windlass up/down remote switches forward Electric trunk hatch aft Sun lounge pad for foredeck Full cockpit and bimini enclosure New drop-down ½ cockpit enclosure Delta Plow anchor 300' of ¼” chain Maxwell 800 vertical windlass Dual trumpet air horn Fiberglass swimstep w/ladder
- Complete wetbar w/ice maker and sink
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- (4) ABC/BC Size l fire extinguishers (6) Type III wearable life preservers
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with S/S anchor roller Stainless steel bow rails Foredeck cushions Aluminum radar arch Fiberglass hardtop w/full enclosure panels (2) Rule shower sump pumps Marvel freezer Dynex 19” flat screen TV Bose AM/FM/CD stereo Black & Decker coffee maker Clarion XMD1 AM/FM/CD stereo w/helm remote & M665 magazine CD changer (5) Underwater LED transom lights Flojet raw water washdown pump Strata glass cockpit enclosure (full & partial separate enclosures) St. Croix tender docking system w/manual & electric winches Bennett hydraulic trim tabs (2) Cockpit flood lights Raritan Icer-ette ice maker Walvac central vac system 57-Gal aluminum waste holding tank w/Sealand discharge pump Reverso oil change system Glendinning dock cord reel Magma BBQ Offshore Marine Labs RO water maker Boat hook Sea Star hydraulic steering Transom shower fixture Dock lines Cleats Docking fenders (2) 90W Solar panels, hard top mounted Morningstar charge controller Bogart equipment Tri-Metric meter battery monitoring system
- The Tiara 4000 Express has lasting appeal among owners with an eye for quality. TRANQUILITY is a deluxe, well maintained, high end, two head, two stateroom, mid cabin cruiser that can sleep six comfortably. She boasts a very functional, fully equipped open galley and teak interior. The twin transom doors open to an extended swim platform. She has a custom fabricated roll on/off electric dinghy winch system, complete with underwater lights and an aft enclosure, new canvas side curtain and drop curtain.
- LLC VERBIAGE
- This yacht is owned by a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC). Any interested party should consult a Maritime Attorney to discuss potential tax saving benefits.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: email@example.com