- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS IS THE BEST BUY ON A 30+ FOOT CRUISER IN THE STATE!!!
This Maxum is a very stylish boat with her reverse arch and long foredeck. She is built on a straight forward modified v hull with an integral swim platform and bow pulpit.
Owner has supplied all specs and information on this vessel. We have not seen the boat in person.
- Swim platform with swim ladder; bow pulpit; anchor windlass; anchor with anchor line; Charge Pro 15 amp battery charger; dual batteries with battery switch; windshield wiper; spot light; throw cushion; life preservers; fire extinguisher; shore power cord; camper canvas package. MarineAir Air Conditioning
- Helm & Cockpit
- Full instrumentation at the helm with wood in-laid dash; wood steering wheel; bench helm seat; steps to walk through windshield; cockpit table; ample cockpit seating; entertainment bar with molded sink, faucet, Corian countertop and stainless steel hand rail; stowage compartments; cupholders; courtesy lights; radar arch
- Main Cabin
- Spacious main cabin with large comfortable forward berth; stereo speakers; color coordinated upholstery; throw pillows; accordian style privacy door; overhead and reading lights; stowage compartments; dinette converts to additional sleeping berth mid-cabin; with stowage below
- Aft Cabin
- Comfortable aft cabin provides for additional space with U-shaped lounge with table; lounge converts to additional berth with stowage beneath; overhead and reading lights; opening portlight with screen; mini-blinds
- Private enclosed marine head with locking door; Jabsco marine toilet; holding tank; molded sink with hot/cold water; shower; overhead lights; grad handles; mirror; shower curtain; stowage compartments and toilet paper holder
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio Maxum In-Dash Depth Finder Garmin 178C GPS Map Sounder JVC AM/FM/Cassette Stereo Danforth compass Magnavox Flat Screen flat screen television Trutech DVD player
- Well designed galley with Corian countertop; built in sea rail; stainless steel sink with hot/cold water; stowage cabinets and drawers; trash stowage with Rack-a-Sack bag dispenser; Origo Alcohol/Electric stove; Samsung microwave; Norcold refrigerator; 6 gallon hot water tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.