- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very well equipped and maintained regularly, with surveys performed annually, to assure tip-top condition. Updated electronics include Furuno NavNet 3, and Interphase forward looking sounder. Also includes a gorgeous stainless steel bimini, FLIR camera, and a new polycarbonate hard-glass flybridge enclosure.
Call for details or a showing. Located in Huntington Harbor, CA.
- Burmese teak, satin-finish cabinetry, bulkheads and walls U-shaped sectional with storage under Electric hi/low coffee table w/ 2 leafs that converts for dining Two occasional chairs with foot stools Cabinetry for the TV Extensive stereo equipment Tastefully decorated with excellent materials and carpets Teak overhead handrail on centerline Lighting with dimmers Wood blinds Phantom sliding screens on all boat exterior doors All drawers Formica lined
- Pass-thru to the pilothouse SubZero under-counter refrigerator Newer under-counter freezer with icemaker Kenyon electric 3-burner cook top GE Oven GE Spacemaker II microwave Toaster oven Double Stainless Franke sink Newer sink disposal Wire baskets under galley sink Shelves that slide out on roller bearing slides Blower system over stove Broan trash compactor Corian counters Cabinets & drawers finished w/ Formica Teak and holly sole
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Separate entrance from the salon King-size berth Two cedar-lined hanging lockers Multiple storage drawers and lockers Vanity 4 portlights C-Phone system with Intercom/telephone system 13” TV B&G Hydro 2000 repeater Ensuite master head with Corian countertops, china sink, and Sealand Vacuum head The head and stall showers each have portlights Laundry in companionway outside of master stateroom with side-by-side Whirlpool washer/dryer.
- GUEST STATEROOMS
- VIP STATEROOM Queen centerline berth Two cedar-lined hanging lockers Multiple storage drawers and lockers Sony TV C-phone system with intercom/telephone system Ensuite head with stall shower Sealand vacuum toilet Teak & holly floors Corian counter tops China sink GUEST STATEROOM Over and under berths Cedar-lined hanging locker Multiple storage drawers and lockers Portlights Overhead hatch
- 2 Stidd helm chairs w/ chrome base Large L-shaped settee for five Settee table lowers to convert to a double berth Wet bar with storage Sub-Zero undercounter refer Custom bottle and glass racks Wing doors on port and starboard for side decks access Stairway to the flybridge
- INTERIOR CABINETRY
- SS hidden hinges Hidden, push door latches Drawers dovetailed and lined with white Formica Chrome and brass hardware
- New polycarbonate Lexan hard-glass enclosure Hynautic hydraulic steering w/ SS destroyer wheel 2 Pompanette helm chairs w/ upgraded seat pedestals for enhanced vision over venturi glass Dining settee w/ storage Hi/lo tables with manual crank base 8’ Galaxy Digital Cellular antenna Polk all-weather speakers C Phone intercom/phone system Danforth 5" Compass Lifelines
- ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
- 26" Toshiba TV for Salon 13" Sony TV for Master Stateroom 13" Sony TV for VIP Stateroom 15" Samsung TV/Monitor in Pilothouse, wired for computer system PH monitor for engine room camera Sea Tel Sat Television system & Computer XM Radio Seatel Sat TV Antenna 24" Galaxy Sat TV receiver Sony Sat TV receiver Sony Stereo system Sony VHF player Sony DVD player Speaker selector controller Speakers w/ subwoofer: cockpit, FB, Salon, and Pilothouse Stereo player in tender
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- PILOTHOUSE Furuno NavNet 3D with AIS components and interface Furuno FA50 class B AIS, Black Box system with GPS 2 NavNet 3D Black Box units 2 Furuno 4-foot 6kW 64-mile open-array radar antennas Furuno PG500 electronic compass 2 Furuno 15" color monitors 2 Furuno GPS antenna/receivers Furuno Sirius weather receiver Robertson AP20 Autopilot Robertson AP22 Autopilot with remote (backup) Furuno DFF1 black box fishfinder module Interphase SE-2000sonar engine w/ 7" display B&G Hydro 2000 System Wind speed and direction Balmar ARS-5 smart alternator regulator Icom M604 VHF radio with Hailer ICOM 802 SSB radio Global Star Sat Telephone System Remote mikes for VHF & SSB C Phone intercom/phone system Sat phone KVH M5 satellite TV antenna system XM satellite weather antenna 3 Direct TV receivers Danforth 5" Compass AC/DC distribution panels Bullet infrared security camera WiFi FLYBRIDGE Robertson AP 20 Autopilot Furuno 12" NavNet 3D display B&G Hydro 2000 System ICOM M504 VHF radio Remote mike for VHF ACR GlobalFix IPro Categroy 1 Class 2 EPIRB w/ GPS. Auto deploying. FLIR Navigator II pan/tilt thermal-imager camera system with second station kit
- Wesmar hydraulic stabilizer Wesmar bow thruster, three stations Bennett 12” X 60” trim tabs w/ 2 station controls Single Racor filters for generators Reverso oil change system eng. & generator Dual pump water pressure system AC/DC Salt water washdown pump Hart Tank Tender test system for all tanks Whale Gusher hand bilge pump Shaft scratchers Aqua Flow mufflers Munters air intakes Tides/Cutlass rudder bearing system 4-blade props (2) 4’ engine room blowers w/ PVC ducting Grainger 110v water pump w/ 12v Flojet backup Jabsco heavy duty bilge with Bilge Buddy auto switch Pre-pump for watermaker 20 gal. SS water heater w/ heat exchanger Fuel transfer & priming pump Dual Racor filters for main engines Hynautics Eng controls, three stations Hynautics steering, three stations Sea Recovery watermaker system w/charcoal filter and UV sterilizer Marine Air A/C - 65,000 BTU Fully insulated engine room Dive compressor with tank storage Two dockside water connections. One for thru UV filter and into tanks. The other to pressure system.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 12kW (1108hrs) & 8kW (1337hrs) Northern Lights generators 2500 W Trace Inverter with 160 Amp charger with remote in PH 1200 Amp AGM Glassmat batteries for house/inverter load Four 8D AGM Glassmat batteries for 24V engine starting system Two 12V batteries for generator starting 135 Amp 12V alternator for house/inverter batteries 2 24v alternators for engine start batteries 24V 35 Amp Phase 3 battery charger 12V 40 Amp charger for house/inverter batteries 70 amp charger w/ remote control at pilothouse (4) 50 amp shore connectors 30 amp connectors 50’ 50/250 power cord XM satellite weather antenna
- DECKS & COCKPIT
- Hauled and cleaned annually Port, starboard & transom boarding doors 13' Novurania Dinghy w/teak decking and 40hp Yamaha SS removable tender chocks, tiedowns & cover Stainless/glass cover for FB stairs Fresh & salt water washdowns 2" drop in swim step rails Built in swim step ladder Cockpit to flybridge SS ladder Two storage bins in cockpit sole Custom bow pulpit with dual rollers 3 anchors; CQR, Danforth, Delta 3 anchor rodes: 300' anchor chain 50' chain/250' line 50' chain/225' line Built in seat on foredeck w/cover Dual quartz lights for cockpit Five SS rod holders in caprail at cockpit Dockside water connection Bauer dive compressor Teak cockpit caprail Teak cockpit & swimstep decking Forward and side window covers Windlass cover Brower 1500# low-profile winchless davit Maxwell 3500# vertical anchor windlass Cockpit Hynautic hydraulic steering and engine controls Cockpit H&C fresh water shower in molded FRP cabinet FB wet bar with icemaker & sink Zodiac 6-person life raft Radarfix GPS interface EPIRB Cockpit steering station Cockpit tackle cabinet Cockpit awning Extensive canvas for the F/B 3 large 150 watt Halide underwater lights along transom Dual quartz lights for boat deck Deck lights over the swim step Teak swim step Recently re-painted bootstripe and all black stripes on pilothouse & flybridge Emergency tiller 6 hawse holes/chocks Bow seat w/ storage 4 Hood SS deck hatches Port & starboard boat-hook hangers at aft runway overheads Fender Hooks - fender hook for aft caprail SS kayak racks at bow
- ENGINE ROOM & LAZARETTE
- Large lazarette storage locker and liberal other storage Port and starboard walls inside lazarette opened for improved air circ and cleaning Remote start/stop for engines Custom storage for 8 large crates Custom cabinets with 13 drawers High water alarms Engine gauges New engine exhaust blankets 4-blade props Halon Fire Boy automatic system in engine room Work bench with vise Emergency bilge pumps from both main engines Dripless shaft logs Polished stainless steel stringer caps Polished nickel/chrome diamond plated floorboards Custom built-in cabinetry and storage areas
- COAST GUARD PACKAGE Concealed air horn Ships bell 12 Life jackets 1 24" life ring 3 Hand held fire extinguishers 1 Flare gun OTHER 6 Polyform fenders 8 Braided dock lines
- SALE EXCLUSIONS: Loose furnishings, personal effects, and miscellaneous cookware. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call John Olson(949) 673-5401 with any questions