- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9M2 Diamond
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VIRTUAL TOURS AT: https://yachtprofile.com/ypn32t
If you are in the market for a quality, American built "blue water" cruiser, then "Watershed" is a boat that you should definitely put in your radar. She is beautifully maintained and in top condition. Used three months per year and stored inside when not in use, she is easily seen in Fort Lauderdale Florida or you can check out her virtual tour on these pages and her excellent professional photography.
- General Comments
- "Watershed" is a beautiful 2004 32' Nordic Tug, equal in length and volume to the newer Nordic Tug 34's with minor changes to the Nordic tug interior. Her current owner purchased her in excellent condition in March 2011 and has maintained her to those same very high standards. The survey of 2011, showed no imperfections in any aspect. Electronics were all updated in 2012. Without a detailed inspection she is difficult to tell from a relatively new boat. Her engine hours are approximately 700 and her generator has been used mainly to charge her batteries with approximately 500 hours of use. Owner never cruises less than 8 knots and many times holds her at 10 knots. That seems to be her perfect comfort level. She has been used in Florida during the four winter months and when not in use has been stored in a fully enclosed dry storage marina in South Florida.
- Walk through "Watershed's" optional transom door off her large swim platform, and step into the cockpit. Stop and shower off with her Heater Craft cockpit shower. The boat's salon offers an Ultra-suede settee in sage that converts to a double berth with storage under. Her pedestal mounted teak table with fold-over leaves has dual height positions. She also has 2 pairs of Bose stereo speakers, ix 12v halogen overhead lights with two switches, two 110v AC outlets and hanging lockers. There is sage carpeting throughout. Her galley is located in the port salon area and has a Kenyon 2 burner electric/alcohol cook-top, a Sharp convection microwave, a Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer, an SS sink, a Force 10 water heater, two 110 GFI outlets and teak faced cabinets throughout with "almond leather" color laminate counter tops. Pass forward and up three steps to the pilothouse with port and starboard wing access doors to the boat's outside deck and twin settees on both sides for comfortable and easy observing and piloting. Her helm sports a teak console and full instrumentation. Her visibility from the Pilothouse is excellent. Walk forward and down three steps and her head with separate shower and Jabsco electric toilet system is to her starboard side. Her master stateroom is forward and is a full size V-berth with steps on each side for easy access and a door to her lower anchor locker. She has a single teak enclosed hanging locker to port and a teak enclosed cabinet space to starboard. She is air conditioned throughout with two Technicold marine air system.
- Additional Information
- Stainless steel sink GFCI's throughout vessel for NFPA AND ABYC standards Batteries: 4D start battery, Group 23x HD (2), Bow thruster battery, 6V golf cart type house batteries (2) Twin 30 amp 125 Volt DC shore power hook-up for side use Side Power Bow Thruster Systems Monitor at helm Low oil pressure and high water temperature engine alarms Parallel start Volt meter at helm and main panel DC safety switches to batteries Fuel filter: Twin Racor/Parker S320P Engine oil change reversible pump Onan 5MDKAU generator Tank watch holding tank system Rudder angle indicator at auto pilot monitor Sharp Carousel microwave oven in galley Telephone and TV hook up for dockside use Raymarine Ray 215 VHF ship to shore Raymarine L770 plus radar Raymarine RL-70C raychart GPS Raymarine C140 Chartplotter Raymarine ST-7001 smart auto pilot Three windshield wipers Dual fans in pilot house Kenwood KDC-X579 stereo AM/FM receiver/CD player Aft ceiling hatch V-berth ceiling hatch Horn Fireboy engine shutdown
- Electrical Systems
- Kenyon two burner alcohol/electric stove Sharp microwave oven Nova Kool refrigerator and small freezer Six salon ceiling lights
- Upgrades and Special Features
- Bose Sound System Jabsco Wash Down System Tankwatch Level Monitoring System Fireboy Fire Suppression System Jabsco Oil Change System Accu-Steer Autopilot Pump SS Ports Outside Covers for Pilothouse windshield, windows and doors 2014 Upgrades at 1st Performance Marina, Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Bottom gel-coat Trinidad 1877 paint Prop speed Added (2) Smoke & (2) carbon monoxide detectors/alarms Prop speed Added (2) ABC fire extinguishers on mounts Replaced/adjusted windshield wipers Replaced main engine/genset impellers (4) Clamps to main engine stuffing box hose Stainless strut to main engine exhaust Repaired sea valve function Cutlass bearing/engine alignment Reseal AC strainer Replaced belt on main engine Changed oil & filter on main engine Changed oil on genset, Racor & sea impeller changed pump Changed holding tank filter Attached table pedestal
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.