- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS BOAT CURRENTLY AT OUR DOCKS PINEY NARROWS MARINA. OWNER LEFT THE COUNTRY AND WANTS HER SOLD.
She has 2 new reverse cycle heat and air condition units. Both Vacuflush toilets have been rebuilt. Recent canvas enclosure on aft deck. Circuit breakers installed for 30 AMP electric cables. New 8 D Batteries installed, new stove and oven installed in galley. The generator is currently being rebuilt.
Think about this when comparing boats...Machinery that is used on a regular basis is more reliable than if it had been sitting for years. Having done the Great Loop trip, this is truly a turn-key vessel ready for another voyage.
Hatteras Yachts believes in building more than just boats.
When you see this superbly maintained Motor Yacht, you will instantly know that she is the pride and joy of her owners. The famous Hatteras hull design will keep you and your guests safe and comfortable in virtually any weather condition.
Extremely open interior with Teak paneling and cabinetry throughout. One stateroom forward with adjoining head and the Master stateroom aft, with the much sought after island style full queen berth. The Master Head has a full walk-in shower, and both heads are electric. She is powered by twin Detroit diesels and has an Onan Genset.
If you are seriously in the market for a classic Yacht that you can be proud of, you must see this wonderful Hatteras.
- Interior/layout Two cabin layout. Master aft with queen island berth, en-suite head with stall shower. A few steps up and forward is the bright and roomy salon. Couple steps forward is the full Galley to and large dinette. Forward still is the guest head and forward stateroom. Air Conditioning
- Pilot House
- Color Garmin Plotter (2007) Radar - Raytheon R41XX GPS Navigator Garmin GPSmap540 Depth/Speed/Log - Autohelm TRIDATA GPS/Loran Navigator - Raytheon NAV398 VHF Radiotelephone - Raytheon RAY201 Autopilot - Raytheon RAYPILOT650 Flat Screen Magnavox Satellite TV Receiver DHD Stereo XM XDMR-7700
- Main Deck
- Ross Kelly Davit system (1000 lb cap) 10' Halpalon tender 8 hp Nissan
- Twin 30 amp shore service and cords 6.5 kW Onan generator (2001) 4 stage 50 amp battery charger (2006)
- Engine room electrical
- Engine Room Mechanical Powered by twin Detroit 6-71N's. These engines are naturally aspirated meaning they do not have turbos to boost their horsepower. The lower HP means much better fuel economy as well as much longer life expectancy on the engines. Want to run her like a trawler? No worries. The naturally aspirated engines (Not Turbo'd) can be run at a wider RPM range without concern of "sooting up" the engines at low speed or producing too much horse power at higher rpms. An 8.5 knot cruise provides 1.25 nautical miles per gallon, or 6.8 gallons per hour . This is very efficient even for a trawler of this size. All fuel lines replaced (Aeroquip). New Batteries (2007), charger (2006). Twin Detroit 671 naturals- 1189 hrs 2001 Onan 6.5 kW generator- 570 hrs 100 amp Balmar alternator (2006) New 1800 watt inverter
- A new glass-top stove/oven, new 8D batteries, rebuilding both Vacuflush systems (vacuum pumps), rebuilding the generator, adding a bimini and replacing all the canvas (Sumbrella) and adding sun shades for the aft deck. also replaced the water temp gauges on the fly bridge and the main helm and installed new sender units. Mechanically, she is ready to go. Dingy and motor included in the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Capt. Tom Knoedler, CPYB on cell 443 880 2765 or E mail email@example.com