- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Here some words to easily describe "Fine Line"... Astounding, Dazzling, Fantastic, Magnificent, Remarkable, Sensational, Stunning ... But my favorite is just, WOW!
"Fine Line" is ready for you to step aboard and go cruising. Original owners are meticulous about maintenance and have kept her in a condition most of us could only hope for. "Fine Line" is hull number 43 and was the last St. Francis 44' built by the the St. Francis factory. Duncan Lethbridge, owner of St. Francis Marine, stated..."I can assure you that Fine Line, our swansong in the 44 range, is the finest 44 we have ever built"... powerful words from one of the finest catamaran builders in the world.
Please take a few minutes to review "Fine Lines" comprehensive specs and current photos, then give us a call to set an appointment to see this world class catamaran. We look forward to the introduction!
- "Fine Line" is a 4-cabin, 3-head yacht that has been immaculately kept and maintained by her original owners. Never chartered, you will find her to be in "showroom" condition. Starboard Hull Aft: Double berth situated fore/aft with cane headboard, under berth storage locker, two berth lockers, bureau with mirrored storage and storage cabinet above with adjacent full height locker with shelves. Privacy door to ensuite head with shower. Large aft opening locker to storage and steering system. Starboard Hull Midships: Walk through to forward stateroom houses the "library" with fiddled shelves above and three cabinets below. Inboard side of hull features four lockers with shelves above the engine access panel and a locker on each side of the engine compartment. Starboard Hull Forward: Privacy door to forward stateroom with athwartship queen berth and light tan leather dressing seat/couch at the foot. Additional storage is located under. Hullside you will find mirrored cabinetry flanked by a hanging locker and a hanging locker with shelves above. Ensuite head has a vanity, cabinetry and shelves, mirrored medicine cabinet, Jabsco head, and a sitz bathtub with shower. Full forward is doored access to the spacious bow locker housing the Spectra watermaker and massive storage capabilities. Salon: Comfortable L-shaped leather settee surrounds the beautiful dining table with drop-leaf. 180° Window surround, all with custom fabric blinds. Shelf storage beyond the settee with a locker for the entertainment center electronics midship. Samsung TV bulkhead-mounted, along with a Weems & Plath clock and barometer and an access panel to cockpit instrumentation. Decorator shades provide privacy to sliding double door entry from the cockpit. Salon portside you will find an exceptional nav station with chair, flip-top chart storage and desk drawer. Here you will find the electrical panel, dual air/heat controls, SSB radio, VHF radio, Sirius radio, CD/stereo, battery monitor, shore current limiter, genset remote controls, watermaker controls, and Pactor III modem. All systems at your fingertips! Adjacent to the nav station is the Cool-Matic 12V heavily insulated, top-loading freezer. Bulkhead cabinet makes for a great wine glass locker. Port Hull Aft: Private athwartship double berth with cane headboard, three storage lockers, bureau with locker above, full height locker with shelves, bureau with locker and mirrored medicine cabinet above, generator below berth, access to steering assembly and additional storage through aft bulkhead locker. Port Hull Midships: Galley with twin oversize SS sinks, Moen mixing value with spray, Seagull filtered water tap, cutting board, two overhead sliding door lockers, hidden trash receptacle, three lockers below countertop, Force 10 stove and oven with storage under, knife rack with cubbie storage over. Abundant food prep counters with two lockers above adjacent to Cool-Matic above counter 12V refrigeration. Additional hullside counter space with two lockers under, fiddled galley ware shelf over, and built-in GE microwave. Engine access is in-board of the galley. Port Hull Forward: Privacy door to stateroom with athwartship queen berth and light tan dressing seat/couch at foot. Additional storage is located under. Hullside you will find mirrored cabinetry flanked by a hanging locker and a hanging locker with integral shelves. Ensuite head has a vanity, cabinetry and shelves, Jabsco Head, and a sitz bathtub with shower. Full Forward is doored access to the spacious bow locker. Construction: Vacuum bagged – hand laid-up foam core Quadriaxial non-crimp fabric NPG gel coat and isophthalic resin throughout Rudders: Balanced spade, reinforced to accept drying out; have 316 SS stock; tiller bar; Vesconite bearings Refinements: Custom African cherry wood interior – Impeccable! Beautiful teak & holly sole throughout Leather salon seating and queen berth cabin couches Salon custom window treatments Custom salon entry shades Fifteen Lewmar ocean hatches and seven Lewmar screened portlights, strategically arranged for excellent cross ventilation. Sitz bathtubs and showers in both queen berth suites Cool-Matic 12V chest freezer
- Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove & Oven Cool-Matic 30-L Above Counter 12V Refrigeration Cool-Matic 115-L 12V Minus 40 Deepfreeze Built-In GE Microwave Oven Large Twin SS Sinks Seagull Filtered Fresh Water Tap Moen Mixing Valve with Spray Knife Rack Abundant Food Prep Counter Area Twin 20 lb. Fiberglass Propane Tanks Ample Storage Cabinetry for your cruising needs Propane Safety Solenoid Control
- (6) Group 31 Deka 105 amp lead acid batteries, (1) Group 24 genset start 100 amp automatic battery charger Victron Multiplus 12/2500 watt /120 inverter/charger Westerbeke 5 KW generator w/ 2771 hrs. Four Shell 85 watt solar panels mounted on arch (2) 12v Cockpit outlets (5) Interior 12v cabin Fans TV antenna on mast Dockside electrical cables: (1) 50' 30 amp, (1) 25' 30 amp, 30/15 connector, 50/30 pigtail
- Raymarine ST6002+ Smart Pilot 4" Suunto Compass Raymarine Tri-Data depth-speed-trip log ICOM M602 VHF Radio w/ DSC ICOM Hand-Held 127B VHF Radio with Ram Mic ICOM 802 SSB with Autotuner, Dynaplate and Stay Insulators Pactor III Modem (SSB Email) Raymarine E80 Chartplotter Radar with 2KW Raydome Raystar 125 GPS TX GME 406 EPIRB Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer CD/Stereo with Sirius Radio & Salon and Cockpit Speakers Samsung TV & DVD Player
- (2) Cruisair 12K BTU reverse cycle AC units (4) Bilge pumps - (2) Automatic, (2) Manual Spectra Catalina 300 gpd watermaker Yanmar engine panels Engine box sound proofing (2) 16x14 Fixed blade props Morse single lever engine controls Edson manual steering Manual heads w/ Y-valve & macerator BC Fire extinguisher / co2 detector Halon automatic fire extinguishing in engine rooms
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 73# Rocna anchor w/ 230' 3/8 chain, Fortress FX27 w/ 100' 3/8 HT chain (2) 100' lengths of 10 strand anchor rode Anchor bridle Twin anchor davit Lofrans Tigres electric windlass Bimini / dodger with side shades Side Isenglass and aft deck shades Helm seat w/ bolster Dri-Deck in cockpit Cockpit table w/ dropleaf and integral storage Leather wrapped SS destroyer wheel w/ brake Aft cockpit lazarette Cockpit bulkhead locker Bow & stern perch seats Massive S/S arch/davit with 2 sets block & tackle 10'6" AB RIB w/ bow locker (NEW 2011) Yamaha 4 stroke 15hp OB engine OB motor lift OB motor Sunbrella cover OB motor rail mount Drink holders Covers for all hatches Kayak with stanchion mount and cover SS chafe guards @ all cleats Trampoline H/C Transom deck shower Textilene window covers Fender boards Aft deck storage locker (3) Lower mast steps Deck light Cockpit cushions Twin shroud mounted radar reflectors (2) Boat hooks SS handrails (6) Large mooring cleats Gas, water and diesel Jerry cans (6) Life jackets (2) Life rings, one with overboard pole and strobe light
- Sails & Rigging
- Main: Full batten on Harken batt cars, 700sq. ft. radial cut, laminated fabric. Lazy Jacks & stack pack Genoa: 538 sq. ft radial cut, laminated fabric w/ UV strip and foam flattener Tri-radial Gennaker and dousing sock Heavy weather jib: 96 sq. ft., 10oz. Dacron Norseman Stainless rigging (5) Self Tailing winches of which (2) are ST50 two speed primaries Winch pockets Andersen line tender for traveler SSB shroud insulators Cap shroud chainplates Deck stepped aluminum mast Windex @ masthead
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Fine Line" Captain and First Mate have been cruising Florida, the Bahamas, the Caribbean and Coastal America since 2006. To look closely at "Fine Line" you would never believe she has so many miles under her keels. Her condition is truly a testament to the hard work and diligence that has gone into her care. She represents the finest 44 ever built - COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!
- Additional Features
- Hempel hard ablative bottom paint - 2/2013 Complete manuals and tech notes for all systems Abundant spare parts for months of cruising
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated and should not rely on descriptions herein. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for Sailing Video and MORE photos!